I : Wut

Sorry not sorry at all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The door suddenly  knocked , V and Jungkook stopped doing what they were doing , afraid of who it might be .

“ Did you planned something with someone ?” Jungkook asked in tone that clearly showed dissapointement as he let go of V’s collar and   his lips as the other ajusted his clothes and aproached the door .

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for the last time , seeing the master piece he left , and quickly smirked . Grabbing the door-knob and twirling it around , he found himself been guled to the wall as a wild person entered the house .

“ WHERE IS HE ?!” the person shouted as he grabbed V’s collar and shook him.

“ Yoongi-hyung he who ?!” V shouted placing his hands on his hyungs wrists . Jungkook , he thought , why is Yoongi-hyung here for Jungkook . Did I just got tricked by that little ?!

“JEON JEONGGUK COME THE OUT HERE !! I’M WARNING YOU” Suga screamed to the ceiling but quickly turned to V’s face . “And you little er , WHAT WERE YOU DOING ?!”

V looked ofended and quickly raised his arms in a defensed pose .

“What ? We were just st-“

“ THE YOU WERE! YOUR LIPS ARE SWOLLEN YOU DUMB ! I’M OLDER THAN YOU TO REALISE THAT YOU WERE KISSING MY LITTLE KOOKIE” Yoongi spitted everywhere .. i mean EVERYWHERE .

“ WAIT WAIT wAit !! HIS YOUR WUT ?!” V looked at Jungkook who had entered the scene and was looking with his mouth agape at his hyungs.

“ What the heck are you two doing ?” Jungkook’s calm tone made Yoongi’s blood hit the maximum .

Letting go of V , he marched towards Jungkook and- “Kookie where have you been ?!” he asked almost crying (causehe’s sosweet) (wut?)

Jungkook looked over Suga’s shoulder seeing V fuming , ears red as a chili pepper , he smirked and placed his arms laced on his hyung’s neck and leaned to him .

“Hyung , Kookie is sorry for making hyung worry”  He said snugling into his hyung’s shirt and lifting his head to whisper seductively :

“ SugaDaddy has to punish Kookie right ?”

Yoongi couldn’t believe that his innocent baby was saying such profanities . So he just limited to turn into a tomato and praying that his Jr wont salute now.

What Yoongi didn’t know was that his little Kookie wasn’t really ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter