II : Truth

Sorry not sorry at all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" So it seems you're younger than us , but looks can deceive right ?" J-hope asked Yoongi and he couldn't agree more .

" Well , i agree. I'm 21 , how about you guys ? You two seem to have my brothers age." Yoongi commented and crossed his legs , placing an arm on the back of the bench , looking at the two with an intriguing look *ah , Kookie-ah were are you ?* .

" Well it depends on how old you're brother is." Jimin said and also crossed his legs placing his elbow on top and his chin on his palm . J-hope looked back and forth at the two (it seemed like a teenis match) .

" Well , he's 17 ...." Yoongi said and shrugged .

" Ah , YAH ! I may look young but I'm already 19!" Jimin said and stood up , huffing and puffing his cheeks .

Yoongi thought that maybe he had offended Jimin , so he was about to stand up when he heard J-hope laughing right next to him . Confused , Yoongi looked at J-hope , who placed a hand on his shoulder while the other one covered his beautiful smile mouth.

" Chill hyung , he's just acting . Don't mind him." , Yoongi looked from J-hope to Jimin ,who already sat down next to the latter .

" Oh and by the way I'm 20 , so you're our hyung." J-hope said and Yoongi heared Jimin mutter a "But he doesn't look like it" , And knowing the younger was joking , he exploded in laughter making the other two laugh aswell .

 

 

Taehyung and Jungkook headed to Tae's house , hand in hand , with stupid smiles on their lips and a lovely stupid aura around them making the people around puke smile. (wtf)

And as they reached V's house , Taehyung , himself , stopped right in front of his house and walked in front of Jungkook and held his both hands and looked at them smiling before looking up at Jungkook , noticing the confusion in his face .

" Jungkook-ah , from this day onwards ... will you b-be my b-boyfriend ?" V mentally hated himself for stuttering , but the thought was soon replaced with fear seeing Jungkook's face ; his widen eyes and mouth agape .

Jungkook was ... speechless and shocked . He didn't know anything about Taehyung and they only had , made out and Jungkook didn't intended to get attached to him , but something about V's eyes , smile even his mothering nose was cute .

But Jungkook was afraid , what will Jin do if he found out ? . Will he really kill V or maybe they could hide their relationship at school . They really had to be careful .

"U-uh Taehyung ... i ... need to tell you something .. " he said and looked at Tae's face ; mixed emotions were shown and Jungkook noticed his eyes became kind glassy .

" No , no no , don't think I don't want to be your boyfriend because .... I really do , but I have to tell you something important."

Taehyung sweared he would punch Jungkook in his face, if he didn't love him too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter