III : Love blooms when it's possible

Sorry not sorry at all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was so not ready to open his eyes . He tried to ignore the warm feeling coming from both his sides . *NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE I'M HALLUCINATING*, he screamed mentally . Oh why did he had to drink with both Jimin and Hoseok (who as a wish to 2014 decided to tell his real name if Yoongi did) .

Yesterday evening

"Yoongi hyung~!" Hearing his name behind him , Yoongi turned around to face Jimin who came in bone crushing him in a hug. "Y-YAH PARK JIMIN! LET GO OF ME!" Yoongi screamed at the younger only to be let go with laughter as the other sat beside him .

"Hyung , Hoseok hyung still hasn't come ?" Jimin asked , looking around the café ; bege walls with flower patterns , gold chandleers and vintage curtains seemed to be so classic that Jimin thought they travelled back in time.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and smacked Jimin's head , earning a'why did you do that?' from him , but Yoongi couldn't care less what Jimin thinks or shouldn't think . Hoseok had told Yoongi to gather both him and Jimin to discuss a "serious matter". And here they are waiting for Hoseok , or at least Yoongi is .

Just then , as by fate , Yoongi looked at the entrace door which the bell on top chimmed , and looked straight at the figure coming towards them . He smiled and got up , opening his arms to hug the person.

"Namjoonie ! It's been soo long since I've seen you!" Yoongi said as he embraced Namjoon tightly in his tiny arms .

"You know hyung .. I have to work 24/7 to gain my own money .. You of all people should know that.." Namjoon let go of Yoongi with a sad smile on his lips . Yoongi wrinkled his nose and adverted his eyes to Jimin , who was smilling nervously at him .

"Ah right ! Namjoon meet Jimin !" Yoongi looked at the other two shaking hands and bowing heads and smiled . Just then the the bell rang again Yoongi looked up to meet with a smiley faced Hoseok , holding a plastic bag.

"Sorry for the delate. Had to buy some things before coming here…" Hoseok excused himself as he placed the plastic bag on top of the table, earning a small glance from Yoongi. Hypnotized by Hoseok's (gorgeousness) , he watched as he sat down and begun talking with Namjoon. 

Yoongi sighed loudly , unoticed by Hoseok and Namjoon but noticed by Jimin.

" Ah , right Hoseok hyung what did you want us to meet ?" Hoseok looked at Jimin with a blank face , *maybe he doesn't remeber it ? Gosh this hyunng !* , Jimin was almost facepalming his face when Hoseok began talking.

"AH ! right ! I asked for you to come and ... remember that talk we had Jiminie?" Jimin loked confused and mouthed "what talk?" , just then he remebered and looked at Yoongi and snaped his fingers.

"OH oh ho okay now I know ! Yoongi hyung you can produce right ?" Jimin turned to Yoongi and Yoongi tired of that question , rolled his eyes and nodded his head , but then he remembered Namjoon also produces and placing an arm around Namjoon's shoulders he spoke :

"Guys , Namjoon also produces beats and he writes lyrics ... " Hearing that Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other and grinned .

"Yah , what are you guys smiling at me like that ?!" Namjoon protested .

"Hyung , do you have the beat prepared ?" Hoseok asked while Jimin proceed in manipulating Namjoon in their scheme.

" Almost , need a little bit of adjustement here and there but the lyrics is the most hard part." Yoongi mumbled , but Namjoon heard it and :

" Yoongi Hyung , I can help you guys out. Jimin here explained to me what you guys are plannig and I kinda want to help out. What if this actually gives us and opportunity of being idols? Hyung you know that's my dream... " Namjoon confessed to the whole group and Yoongi pitied him again. But , shaking his head of that thought ,  he would help his 'friends for the sake of a better future .

"Okay , let's do this!" Yoongi smiled at the other three and they stood up and when out of the café in direction to the recording studio that Namjoon and Yoongi frequented , Yoongi talking with Hoseok and Namjoon asking Jimin why he had cubby cheeks . Jimin was about to answer when yoongi interruped and said it was puberty , and the four laughed .

Present 

*WHY ME ?! WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?!?!?!?!?!?* 

"Mom , I swear I'm innocent. Please believe your son. I'm innocent. Plea-" Yoongi stopped his pleadings when the person to his right shifted in his sleep. *Ohmygod I woke him up . Oh no why ?! pabo Yoongi!*. He closed his eyes and pretened to sleep , when the person fully woke up and sat on the bed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter