I & II : Tension & The story

Sorry not sorry at all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lying on Jungkook's stomach , Taehyung slipped from inside of him and laid next to him , simlling brightly .

On the other hand , Jungkook was anxiously worried about what would happen next * Jin hyung is going to kill me *  he thought , bitting his bottom lip and covering himself with Taehyung's bed sheets .

Taehyung , who saw that Jungkook had an uncomfortable expression on his face , slowly propped himself on one elbow and stared at the other , quickly regretting that the just stole Jungkook's ity .

" Jungkook are you ok ?" he asked taking the bed sheets and examinig Jungkook body . 

Jungkook's eyes widden and he quickly the bed sheets back to hide his red face .

" N-neh hyung , I'm okay " he stuttered which made Taehyung even more worried .

" Did hyung hurt you too much ?" he asked , slowly lying again on top of Jungkook , who underneath the sheets reddened even more .

" Yah ! Kookie let me see your face !" Taehyung started to pull the sheets and since he was stronger than Jungkook, he easily uncovered the other's face .

Jungkook's face was red , his lips were bruised and he had a light mark of Taehyung's teeth on his cheek .

Taehyung seeing the scene leaned down and kissed Jungkook who immediately kissed back and laced his arms around Taehyung's neck .

The kiss started off as innocent but it deepened when Taehyung pinched Jungkook's hip , and the other opened his mouth suprised and V took this chance to his tongue inside it .

Jungkook tried to concentrate on the kiss but he couldn't . He just kept thinking about Jin and Suga . * AISH ! Stop it JEON JEONGGUK ! FOCUS !* 

Taehyung sensing that Jungkook stopped kissing him back , opened one eye to see the other almost asleep and he peck Jungkook's lips for the last ime .

"Kookie~? Are you asleep ?" he asked as he grabbed neck and set in comportably on the bed (as a mother does to her kid) .

"Hmmmm..." The only answer Taehyung got was humming and groans from the other .

He sighed and ajusted himself so he could hug Jungkook in his sleep . Looking at the other peaceful sleepy face , he smile and pecked Jungkook's cheek .

But little did he know that Jungkook was awake and thinking about someone else ...

 

 The next day

As Taehyung opened his eyes he noticed that Jungkook was no longer next to him and he quickly sat up and looked around the room only to see that Jungkook’s clothes were gone .

“ That little !” Taehyung screamed and got up . he thinks i’m ing stupid ?! Leaving me like this ?! he thought angrily .

“That ing kid , i’m going to find him and make him explain this situation” he yelled and began searching for his clothes that were scattered around the room.

On the other hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter