V : Reason

Sorry not sorry at all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say lightning kills with their powerful volts , but why was Jimin walking solemnly in the middle of pouring night ?

Perhaps it was because Yoongi didn't remember what happened between the two ? Perhaps it was Jungkook's and Taehyung's lovely aura  that makes him feel so lonely ? Or is it Namjoon and Jin's growing relantionship ? Or Hoseok's maniac dance moves that tire him ?  Or the fact that he is deeply in love with someone who only sees him as a friend ? Where is the happy and bubbly Jimin that everyone knew ? Well that Jimin grew up and fell rock bottom in love with a senior with the most adorable and cute eye-smile.

Everywhere he looks , he can see people laughing at him throghout the school hall. Making fun of his undying love for the senior they all respect and adore. Right they too make Jimin envious because all the attention he should get from Yoongi , he himself gives to them . So envious , so envious . But neverthless he ignores it but little inside Jimin's heart he knows one day Yoongi will give his attention all to Jimin.  And Jimin only. No one else. Except– oh here we go again–  Hoseok , who in Jimin's mind is the 'Attention ' or simply the friend-that-steals-all-your-crush's-attention.

Hoseok's and Yoongi's friend-relantionship and Jimin hopes they keep that, is usually Hoseok clinging (even if Yoongi is short) on Yoongi's arm or putting his arm on the other's shoulders , but Jimin's clouded-love mind seems to be detecting some strange activity towards Hoseok's touches : how it lingers ,  the (imaginatory) possessiness , the strong grip (not that he actually felt , and Yoongi's distorted expression when it happens makes it all clear : Hoseok is interested in Yoongi , but Yoongi feels like he's being forced.

But that could be just his imagination , but still if Hoseok , who is more handsome – AGAIN the low self-esteem breaks into the scene– talented , cute and y gets rejected by Yoongi surely Jimin would be the second he tries to approach him in any romantic way possible.

SO back to Jimin and rain scenario.

Soaked shirt , pants , underwear and possibly a ruined phone couldn't stop Jimin on his no-destination walk. He almost got ran over by a car , but the on the wheel stoped in time. He drived away tho only screaming 'ING DRAMATIC TEENAGERS WITH ING STUPID IDEAS. GO HOME YOU DICKHEAD' and back to Jimin–  eh ? why are you in one knee while doing the V pose ? get up u shiet– but Jimin couldn't care even the ahjumma , that was behind the curtain of her house peeking at him ,  didn't care. In conclusion : the whole world didn't care (whole world being Yoongi) and he just wanted to scream to the 7 winds that :

'MIN YOONGI GAVE ME A AND I'M A MINOR , well not really , BUT STILL'

Ok Ok enough with the joking scene , but to be honest Jimin felt sad and walking on a day like today's wasn't what someone needed to see as he looked outside of his bedroom window.

Running down the stairs with still a towel around his warm neck , small drops of water falling from his hair , sliding his cold shoes on his warm feet , he ran towards Jimin , embracing him:; hot skin meeting with a cold surface. Both standing on the middle of the street , both getting soaked and both holding each other dearly.

"Why are you here Jimin-ah ? You can get a really bad cold. You can even die!" , Jimin laughed. His voice coming out hoarse and dark for not  talking for a long time. This is what Jimin wanted. Yoongi with damped hair (not in that way you s D:<) , his chest pressed to Yoongi's and his head resting on Yoongi's shoulders.

Breaking off the hug , Yoongi pulled Jimin by his hand , the contact made Jimin sink more in cloud nine , and as they entered Yoongi's house , Yoongi screamed at his little brother to get a towel. Waiting for the towel , Jimin looked around the living room/kitchen. 

The living room had a firplace already lit probably by Yoongi before he took a shower; a two seat couch , a table in front of it and a tv within the wall , which Jimin thought that was pretty amazing and cool. And separeting the living room with the kitchen was a  counter and right beside was door and wow again it looks like a freaking shop or something.. and-

"Oh hyung you're here too? WOAH You're soaked!" Taehyung came out of the kitchen carrying a tray full of strawberries and a melted chocolate bowl and he didn't have any pants. Huh suspicious. Just as he was about to answer back , Yoongi appeared and that was the moment Taehyung passed by him and patted his shoulder , his words being drown out as he climbed up the stairs ,  probably going to Jungkook's room.

"Here you go , Jungkook was too lazy to get up from bed. Damn brat.", Yoongi said handing Jimin the medium sized towel. Soon after Jimin was ruffling his dark-chocolate hair and sneaking little glances at Yoongi who was in the kitchen preparing dinner. Just the sight made Jimin imagine his own arms around Yoongi petit waist and his face buried in the crook of the others neck. Oh how that would be so ni-

"Jimin ? Are you ok ? I made some ramen for us , I think Jungkook and Taehyung are busy with other things. So let's eat , ne?" Yoongi's voice made Jimin wake up from his undying dream . Nodding while coming inside the kitchen and sitting casually next to Yoongi , who was already slurping on his hot noodles.Jimin too begin slurping on his and it seemed like a eating contest but Yoongi stopped toswallow and cleaned his lips with his napkin.

"So why were you in the middle of the street , while raining and only with a t-shirt and shorts? Oh by the way you're staying over , so I'll lend you my phone after we talk and eat.." Yoongi asked and informed Jimin , looking at him with the most serious expression because the younger had those small but round eyes shining with joy.

"Oh my god hyung , what did you do to this ramen ?! It tastes really good~!" Jimin said after swallowing the delicious ramen. He didn't know if it was because it was Yoongi's cooking or he hadn't eaten anything for a couple of hours but damn this ramen tasted good.

"Ya ya don't avoid my question and just tell hyung why were you on the middle of the street walking like you didn't want to live anymore ?" Yoongi wrinkled his nose but maintains his serious expression.

Now it's time , Jimin. Just don't keep this secret bottled up. Man up Park Jimin!

"Hyung , I've wanting to say something." Yoongi only nodded and gestured Jimin to continue.

"Min Yoongi ,

I like you"

 

 

"Namjoon-ah." Jin called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter