Fickle

Change

Oh Sehun was not a happy camper. Not only did Myungsoo eat his last slice of pie, but the former was having a good time with his band mates and his favorite noona. Suho, who had noticed the strange change in the younger's mood, pulled the boy to the kitchen and demanded answers as to why he was acting like he was. Sehun shrugged and pouted, knowing his precious Junmyeon hyung would stop scolding him. As expected, Sehun had poor Junmyeon wrapped around his little finger. Before Sehun would get out of his scolding, Kris had walked in, encouraging Junmyeon to stay strong and punish their baby for being a bad maknae. And Junmyeon stayed strong. 

"Why are you acting so sour when we have a guest?" Suho asked, Kris in the background, grinning at the sulking boy. 

"Hyung," Sehun whined, aiming to aegyo his way out of Suho and Kris's grip (because everyone knows Kris can't resist aegyo) "He ate my pie."

Kris immediately drew the younger boy into a hug, "Sehun-ah, we will buy you a new one as soon as the store opens tomorrow, okay?" 

"Wu Fan!" Suho gasped. "What happened to 'don't give in'?" 

Kris groaned, "Junmyeon, I can't say no to those eyes!" 

Sehun smirked in victory. "That's no excuse, Wu Fan. Sehun needs a--" 

"Oh, sorry, I'm not intruding am I?" Myungsoo asked, hesitantly making his way into the kitchen. 

"No, hyung!" Sehun grinned. "What do you need?" 

"Well, I know you guys are close to Amber and I was wondering what she likes? I wanted to get her something to celebrate our marriage." The visual explained. 

Sehun's eye twitched in annoyance. "Get her a hat." Kris answered. "She loves those." 

Suho squealed in a (somewhat) manly manner. "Oh, what about couple hats! Aigoo, that would be cute." 

Myungsoo smiled brightly, " One that says bride and another that says groom?" 

"Oh, I saw these online that say 'Mr.' and 'Mrs.' !" Suho exclaimed. 

"Those sound perfect! Could you send me the link, hyung?" 

Sehun couldn't take the conversation any longer and excused himself. He went back into the living room and sat himself beside Amber, who was laughing wholeheartedly at his two best friends, Tao and Kai-- both of whom were trying to convince the girl that they were cuter. When Sehun sat beside Amber, he noticed how pretty she was when she laughed, especially in the outfit she was wearing. 

He had never noticed how pretty Amber was. He had never noticed that Amber tended to cover when she laughed loudly, something extremely feminine. He had never noticed how melodious Amber's laugh was. Was he moving on? Just yesterday he was sulking because Amber had told him that Krystal did not, in fact, have any interest in him. He shrugged off all the thoughts of Amber's perfection, dismissing it as his way of getting over Krystal's indirect rejection. He watched as she conversed with his group mates, somewhat amazed at how easy it was for her to get along with practically everyone. He assumed she wasn't close with Myungsoo before a couple of hours ago, but now she called him Myung and freely addressed him as her nampyeon. 

"Noona?" Sehun asked, somewhat hesitant. 

"What is it, Sehun?" Amber replied, smiling at the boy beside her. 

"Do you want to play basketball tomorrow?" 

"Sure, Sehun-ah. Taozi, do you want to come too?" She offered to the kung fu master. 

"Yes please, jie!" Tao exclaimed. 

"Alright, go ask your appa if he wants to join as well. I'll text Minho oppa and Hoya oppa too! We can play three-on-three." 

Okay, so maybe Sehun should have clarified that he wanted it to be one-on-one. Just him and her. 


Amber and Myungsoo waved to the 12 boys as they made their way across the street to get to f(x)'s dorm. Myungsoo shyly took her hand in his as he waved at the boys, which did not go unnoticed by the twelve boys, especially Sehun. 

"Sehun, come here." Kris called. "I want to talk to you." 

"What's up, hyung?" 

"Do you like Amber?" Kris asked, eyeing the boy. 

Sehun laughed nervously. "I don't think so. I mean, just yesterday I was sulking about Krystal. Hyung, I'm not that fickle." 

"That's what you say, but I've known you for years, Sehun-ah. You are practically the epitome of fickle. And that's what I'm afraid of." Kris muttered. 

"What do you mean, hyung?" 

Kris sighed. "Nothing, Sehun-ah. Just go to bed, it's getting late." 

Sehun nodded slowly because he was still trying to figure out what his beloved Kris hyung meant. 


Another short Chappie, sorry! ): A bit of writer's block?