Plan

Change

Amber was going to kill Sehun. She wanted to wring him by the neck, but of course she wouldn't because she, like, loved him and stuff. But despite the fact that she loved the stupid brat, she was going to kill him. 

Why? 

Because Sehun had convinced his manager to try to get Myungsoo's manager to get him taken off the show. Infinite's manager was always skeptical about casting Myungsoo, especially because Infinite's world tour was about to begin. Because the show hasn't aired yet, if the PD decided to change the cast, it wouldn't be too much of a big deal. 

Amber, on the other hand, was furious. She had just gotten close with Myungsoo and because of Sehun, she would probably be kicked off the show as well. When Amber marched into the Exo dorms, she was greeted by the warm smiles of her best friends Chen and D.O. "Chenchen, where's Sehun?" 

"Ambie, smile." Chen encouraged. 

"Chen!" 

"I'll tell you when you smile." Amber groaned, but smiled at the boy. "Alright, he's at a meeting with the managers at the company. We don't know when he'll be back." 

Amber sighed and flopped on the couch. "Chenchen, where's Wufan oppa?" 

"He's on a plane, remember? With Joonmyeon hyung? He should be home in a few hours." 

"Oh yeah. Kyung, what are you up to?" 

"Cookies! If you want one, come and get one." the boy called back. Amber jumped up from her seat, causing Chen to blush lightly because her shirt went up and he saw her flat stomach and curvy waist. He raced after her and sat beside her at the kitchen table before sharing a look with D.O. The two nodded at each other and faced the tomboy. "Ambie." Kyungsoo called to her. 

"Yes, Kyung?" 

"Does your sudden change have to do with our Sehun?" 

Amber choked on the cookie she was devouring. "Deh?" 

"You heard us, Ambie." Chen stated. "And we want to hear the truth." 

She sighed in defeat as she slumped her shoulders. "That's part of it." 

"Part?" 

"Okay, more like most. It's just he said his ideal girl was someone that wasn't like me at all, and I just wanted him to notice me. Also, I'm tired of people treating me like I'm a guy when I'm a girl." 

Chen pulled her into a hug. "Ambie, I want you to change back to the way you were before. You know better than anyone that if someone doesn't like you the way you are, don't change yourself to please them." 

Amber couldn't hold in her tears as Chen and Kyungsoo took turns her hair. "It's just so hard. It's hard to be confident with myself when you're in a girl group with 4 other girls that are constantly getting compliments on how beautiful they are and how flawless they are while all you get is that you're cool. I don't want to be just cool, Chen! I want to be pretty too." 

"Amber, listen to me. You are beautiful. I bet Kris hyung and Henry hyung tell you that all the time. Just because some people can't see that, doesn't mean you are any less beautiful, okay?" Kyungsoo told her. 

She nodded slowly and wiped her face. She smiled at the two boys. "Thank you guys. Please don't tell anyone about this." 

"Amber--" 

"Please." 

"Alright." 


Sehun smiled in victory when Infinite's manager told the WGM PD that he didn't want Myungsoo on the show anymore. Myungsoo eyed the smirking boy before realizing what was really going on. The PD was in a panic. "Where am I supposed to get a whole new couple?" 

Myungsoo cleared his throat. "If I may sir, I think that you don't need a whole new couple, but rather a new husband." Sehun raised an eyebrow. 

"Who do you have in mind, L-sshi?" 

"Well, I think that Kris hyung of EXO would make a perfect husband for my ex-bride." Myungsoo suggested in order to purposely watch Sehun's reaction. Sehun had gritted his teeth together at the thought of his very own Kris hyung being all lovey dovey with his favorite noona. The thought was completely unsettling and cringe worthy. 

"That would be perfect!" the PD exclaimed. He turned to EXO's manager. 

"I have to run that by with Kris, but I think he'll be fine with it." 

Sehun wanted to cry. "Well, that's great! Thank you very much, L-sshi." 

Yeah, thank you so much, L hyung, Sehun thought, slightly annoyed. 

As the managers left the room, Myungsoo turned to Sehun. "Sehun-ah," 

"yes, hyung?" 

"I'm pretty sure there's no one like Amber Liu out there." 

Sehun sighed. "What?" 

"What I'm trying to say is that you better realize that before someone else does and steals her heart from you." 

"But, hyung..." 

"She's always liked you, Sehun-ah. And I can tell you're not just being a protective friend." Myungsoo said, opening the door and stepping out. "Bye, Sehun." 

Sehun didn't talk the whole car ride home, something that didn't go unnoticed by his manager. "What's wrong, Sehun?" 

Sehun sighed. "Hyung, what does it mean if you notice every little thing about someone, like how they would always rub the back of their neck when they're nervous, or something?" 

"It means you like them." 

"What?" 

"If you happen to notice their habits, it means you must have some interest in them if you spend your time noticing these things about them that you would usually shrug off about others." 


When Sehun opened the door to their dorm, he found Chen and Kyungsoo telling Kris about Amber. "She was crying to us, hyung." 

Kris's heart broke at the thought of his best friend's crying face. "Why?" 

"She was feeling insecure. But, no matter how much we tried to convince her, she wouldn't trust in her own beauty." 

"Should I go talk to her?" Sehun interrupted. 

"No, it's getting late." Suho said. "We can talk to her tomorrow." 

"Kris, I need to talk to you." their manager said, gesturing for the tall boy to follow him. Kris got up from his seat and followed their manager to his bedroom. "Kris, Myungsoo is leaving WGM, and he suggested that you take his place as Amber's husband. What do you say?" 

Before Kris could respond, he received a text from Myungsoo. 

Hyung, call me right away, I've got a plan. Don't accept the WGM offer. 

"Give me a second, hyung." he told his manager. He quickly dialed Myungsoo's phone. "Yobeoseyo?" 

After ten minutes, Kris broke into a huge grin before facing his manager and hanging up the phone. "Hyung, I've got an even better idea than having me on the show." 

"What?" 

"Just listen..." 


Oh, what could Kris and Myungsoo's wonderful plan be? Sorry for such a late post, i've been busy. 

GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT THE GROWL ALBUM?!?! I GOT IT FOR MY BIRTHDAY LAST WEEK AND I GOT KAI FOR MY PHOTOCARD. DOES ANYBODY HAVE KRIS AND IS WILLING TO TRADE!?