Episode 1?

Change

"Oh Sehun-sshi?" the PD called to the blonde boy when Amber was rushed off to a photo shoot. 

"Yes?" 

"Do you mind doing an interview while we wait for the 'groom' to arrive?" 

Sehun flashed a fake smile. "It's no problem, PD-nim. Who is the 'groom' anyway?" 

The PD smiled. "You'll see soon. Now, please, take a seat." 

Sehun complied and waited for the signal to start. When the PD raised his hand, Sehun looked into the camera. "Anneyeonghaseyo, EXO's Oh Sehun ibnida!" 

"Anneyeongseyo, Sehun-sshi. Do you mind telling us your relationship with the bride?" 

Sehun smiled lightly at the memories he shared with the older girl. "Well, noona and I go way back. I was the first one she spoke to in her terrible broken Korean because she couldn't find the restroom." 

"Ah, so you two are close?" 

"In my opinion, yes. She takes care of me really well and we like to hang out. She often jokes that I've grown up well under her care." he said, chuckling lightly to himself. 

"Who do you think the groom is, Sehun-sshi?" 

Sehun pretended that he was thinking. "Can you give me a hint?" 

"Well, it's kind of an opposites attract kind of couple." 

"Kris hyung? Onew hyung? Heechul hyung?" 

"Excuse me?" a familiar voice asked from the doorway. 

Sehun's ears perked up and he turned towards the door. He squinted to try to see the person. He mentally cursed his bad vision and waited for the person to walk in. 

"Ah, yes, please come in." the PD said. 

The person nodded and made his way into the practice room. "Sehun? What are you doing here?" 

Sehun waited for the person to come closer before gasping. "Myungsoo hyung?" 

"Congratulations! L-sshi, you have been chosen to be a part of this special version of WGM!" 

Sehun swallowed his pride. "Congrats, hyung!" 

Myungsoo blinked. "Me? Why?" 

"You fit the criteria, L-sshi." 

"Criteria?" 

"This is a special criteria that we cannot reveal to you just yet." 

Myungsoo turned to Sehun. "Do you know what it is?" 

"Yeah, hyung. But I've been sworn to secrecy." 

"Who's my wife? I know you know." Myungsoo said, ruffling Sehun's hair. 

"I do, but I can't say." 

"L-sshi, can we finish our interview with Sehun-sshi?" 

"Oh, yes! I'm so sorry." Myungsoo said. 

"Sehun-sshi, what is your relationship with the groom?" 

"Ah, Myungsoo hyung and I are somewhat close because he's close to Dongwoo hyung and Minseok hyung." 

"What do you think of the couple?" 

"I wish them a lot of luck!" Sehun said after a few minutes. 


"Kris, I'm so nervous." Amber said into her phone, in English, of course. 

Kris let out a sigh and ran a hand through his blonde locks. "Amber, just be yourself. Who knows, maybe you'll fall for your groom." 

Amber sighed. "I don't think so. I'm just going to continue with this plan for you-know-who, but still be slightly tomboy-ish." 

"Are you excited about meeting your husband? Can I come to your wedding pictures?" Kris asked, teasing his best friend. 

"You? You're kidding right? You would just mess with me." 

"Have you told Henry?" 

"No, because then both of you would want to come." 

"Your mother, Suho, wants to come to your filming site right now. He wants to see his little girl growing up." 

Amber rolled her eyes. "Suho omma, Kris appa. My groom is meeting my parents already?!" Amber exclaimed, laughing. 

"You, my daughter, are going to bring that young man over to my dorm tonight so we can have a proper greeting." 

"Oh my gosh, yes dad!" Amber said laughing before she felt someone put sunglasses on her and put her hood up. "Hold on, Kris. What's going on, PD-nim?" 

"We're going to have your groom find you, so try to stay hidden, alright?" 

"Can I stay on the phone with Kris oppa?" 

The PD smiled, "Please do. It'll make it less obvious. But, please, can you speak in Korean?" 

Amber nodded and pulled the phone to her ear. "Oppa, I have to speak in Korean so I don't draw attention. Gwenchanna?" 

"It's fine. I understand. Who do you think is your husband anyway?" 

"Molla. I just hope he doesn't think I'm annoying or something." 

The pair continued to talk on the phone, Kris consistently complaining that it was slightly awkward because they usually spoke to each other in English. Soon, Amber made her way to the local swing set and sat herself down. She continued to converse with Kris while lightly swinging before a figure sat beside her. She tried to make it less obvious, but before she knew it, her hood was pulled down and she was met with a smiling face. 

"I found you! You're my wife right, Amber-sshi?" 

She blinked before standing up. "Oppa, I'll call you back." she said, hanging up on Kris. "Yes, you're my husband, L-sshi?" 

"It's nice to see you again." 

She smiled at him and nodded, looking up at him. "Likewise. I'm glad it was you and not some random stranger." 

The PD cleared his throat. "Congratulations on your marriage! You two were picked with a certain idea in mind. Do you want to know what it is?" The pair nodded and the PD continued. "Well, this is an "opposites attract" kind of special with a hint of "same company" special." 

(A/N: If you didn't know, Woolim Entertainment--Infinite, Tasty and Nell's company--is now a subsidiary of SM Entertainment.)

"What do you mean?" Myungsoo asked, when he and Amber shared a confused face. 

"L-sshi, what is your ideal type?" 

Myungsoo shifted uncomfortably. "I don't think it's okay for me to say-- my wife--" he stuttered. 

Amber laughed lightly. "It's okay, I don't mind." 

He looked hesitant. "To be honest, someone like Suzy-sshi. She's friendly, nice, pretty and girly." 

Amber nodded in understanding. "And, you, Amber-sshi?" 

Amber shrugged. "I want to say someone like Kris or Sehun because they're my best friends. They looks cold, but they're really dorks when you get to know them. And they both like basketball." 

The two nodded. "I kind of understand." Myungsoo said, before standing up and offering his hand to Amber. "But, I don't mind this. Shall we go out to dinner?" 

She nodded and happily took his hand to help her up. The two walked to the nearby barbeque place. "Oh, Myungsoo-sshi?" 

"We're the same age, right? Just call me Myungsoo." 

She smiled. "Myungsoo, I want you to meet my parents... tonight."

Myungsoo could have sworn he had a heart attack, but Amber reassured him it wasn't a big deal. 

Sehun, on the other hand, did when he saw the couple walking towards their dorm. 


I'M ALIVE. YES, THANK YOU. I'M REALLY SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. 

-BOWS AT A 90 DEGREE ANGLE- 

thanks for reading! Comment!