PARENTS

Change

"Sehun-ah!" Suho called to the pokerfaced boy. "Dinner!" 

"Coming, hyung!" Sehun called back from his shared bedroom with Luhan and Kyungsoo. Sehun slowly made his way to the kitchen, careful not to step on any of Tao's precious wushu sticks and Gucci bags. "What's for dinner?"

Lay smiled at the boy. "Your favorite, maknae-ah."

Sehun's eyes widened in pleasure. "Yixing hyung's special Beijing fried rice?!" Kyungsoo nodded as he set some plates on the table. "Hell yeah!" Sehun took a seat besides his appa and his umma (i.e. Kris and Suho) and happily took the plate of rice his beloved Chen hyung put in front of him. "Thanks hyungs!" 

Kris watched in amusement as he watched his young 'son' devour his dinner like a dinosaur. He really wanted to know what his little Amber saw in the young boy. Maybe it was his son's cute face when he wasn't emotionless. Whatever it was, Kris didn't really know, but his Amber always had a good eye. "Slow down, Sehun; you could choke." Kris said, tapping the boy's head affectionately. The young boy obediently listened and slowed his devouring to regular chewing. Finally, all of the members sat around the table (Damn, that must be one huge table!), talking about their day, for it was rare that all 12 of them got to sit together and just talk. Jongin talked about some new dance he and Yixing had collaborated on, while Chanyeol yacked about his combined prank on both Chen and Baekhyun that had gone down earlier that morning. Kyungsoo and Suho gave a brief sypnosis of the drama they were both respectively watching and Luhan and Xiumin gave the members the lowdown on the recent Manchester U game they caught together. Kris laughed at Chanyeol's story before turning to Sehun. "What about you, Sehunnie?" 

Sehun shrugged. "Nothing much, I went out with Krystal and Sulli for lunch."

"Damn, get it on, Sehun!" Chen teased.  

"Hm, well, I'll tell you what I did. I was on the phone with Amber while she filmed her first episode of WGM today." Kris said, sneaking a glance at Sehun, who was now fully listening. 

"Really, hyung? Did you hear who her husband was?" Jongin asked, interested. 

"No, but it was pretty funny because she was hiding from him and to draw suspicious away from her, she spoke to me in Korean." 

Luhan laughed. "She , didn't she?" 

"More like Yifan hyung !" Baekhyun teased his beloved hyung. 

"More like I invited them over tonight." Kris said, nonchalantly. 

"WHAT?! WU YIFAN! I HAVE NOT CLEANED THE DORM YET!" Suho bellowed, standing up from his seat. 

"Calm down, Joonmyun! It was a joke. I told her to bring him to meet the parents, meaning you and I. She's not really going to do it." Kris reassured his co-leader. 

Suho sat down and nodded. "Good. I'm glad--" 

Ding dong! 

Suho glanced at Kris, who suddenly felt oddly frightened. "I'm sure it's just manager hyung." Kris said, standing up to get the door. He stood up, but before he could reach the door, Chen had pulled in front of him and twisted the knob, revealing a rather nervous looking Myungsoo and a smiling Amber. 

"I'm dead." Kris gulped as he turned around to look at Suho. Suho looked like he was going to have a heartattack, while Sehun looked like he really was. 

"Hey guys! Am I interrupting something?" Amber beamed at her favorite hoobaes. 

"No, Ambie! We just finished dinner." Chen reassured. 

"Great, Chenchen, can we come in?" Chen nodded, and Myungsoo shyly followed behind Amber, a couple camera men behind them. "Chenchen, call the rest of the members in here." Amber told the main vocal. The boy complied, and after minutes of shuffling, the horde of 12 boys mashed themselves into the living room. "Ahem, I wanted to introduce someone to all of you guys, but mostly, to my parents." Amber announced. The room quieted down. 

"Amber, why are your parent's at EXO's dorm?" Myungsoo asked, clearly not getting it. 

Amber let out a laugh. "Myung," she called out to him with much familiarity, much to Sehun's distaste, "you'll see." She raised a brow at Kris who smirked in return, ready to take on his role. Suho shared the look and cleared his role. 

"Aren't you just the cutest thing!" Suho teased, pinching Myungsoo's cheek. 

"What..?" 

"I hope you're not just going to marry her without asking for her father's permission." Kris said, crossing his arms as he sat on the edge of the couch. 

Suho walked over to Kris and lightly slapped his arm. "Oh, yeobo, let our daughter marry the handsome boy!" 

"What is going...?" Myungsoo started. 

"Yeobo, he wants to take my baby girl away from me!" Kris whined, in a teasing manner. 

Luhan snickered. "Yeah, she's our little sister!" he added. 

Myungsoo, finally grasping the situation, let out a laugh. "I'm so sorry, abeoji! May I please have the permission to marry your beautiful daughter?" At that, Amber turned a bright shade of red and Sehun's small smile turned upside down, though he had really no idea why. 

Suho squealed in a (somewhat) manly way. "Aigoo, aren't you just the most precious thing? I allow this!" 

"Umma, I'm the most precious thing!" Tao whined, causing Amber to attack him with a hug. 

"Awh, Taozi, you are the cutest thing I have ever seen!" 

"Noona..." Jongin pleaded, "What about me?" 

She raised an eyebrow. "Tao's cuter." 

"But, yeobo, I'm the cutest, right?" Myungsoo interrupted. 

Amber laughed. "of course, you're my nampyeon." 

Sehun did not like this one bit. 


HOLY THIS IS SHORT. I'M SO SORRY.