WGM

Change

"Look unnie, I don't think your plan worked at all." Amber said, explaining the reason as to why she changed into Kris's clothes to Victoria. 

Victoria sighed. "I guess I saw that coming. Sorry for making you go through that, Amber." 

Amber smiled lightly, "It's okay unnie." 

"But, I'm really serious about Sehun. I honestly think he likes you! He just doesn't know it yet." 

Amber laughed bitterly. "I really don't think so, unnie." 

"Amber, have faith in yourself. He does like you!" 

"Unnie, think about the kind of girl he wants and the type of girl I am. They are completely different. Now that I think about it, it seems to be Luna. Not Krystal! So if anything, he likes Luna." 

"Aniya! Amber Josephine Liu, listen to yourself. You're giving up without a fight? The Amber Liu I know would never ever give up without a fight." Victoria exclaimed, exasperated. 

"Unnie, it's a losing battle. I'm just going to get even more heartbroken in the end, so why not just end it here?" Amber asked, looking into Victoria's eyes. 

Victoria lightly shook her shoulders. "Because you don't know how it will end." Victoria said softly. Amber looked at her with wide eyes. "You cannot guarantee that it will end with him rejecting you because you really don't know." 

"But I do know." 

"No, Amber you really don't. If he accepts you, then great! If he doesn't, then he just missed out on the most terrific girl out there." 

Amber gulped as she stared at Victoria before slowly nodding. "Unnie, you're right." 

Victoria smiled as she pulled the girl into a hug. "That's my girl. Now, how should we go about this?" 

Amber smiled. "Let's do the plan again." 

"What?" 

"You heard me right. Let's do it again. Except, let's go all out. I'll start acting girly as well." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Positive." Amber said, smiling.  "I have a plan." 


Amber confidently walked into the SM building donning a form fitting plaid button down with skinny jeans that accentuated her long, thin legs and a long cardigan. She paired the outfit with heeled boots. She had gone to the building because she had gotten a call that she left something in the practice room. She made her way up the stairs, slightly nervous to face Kris and Sehun again. Suddenly, she tripped. She mentally cursed herself for wearing Luna's heeled boots when she clearly couldn't even walk in them as she closed her eyes and braced for her face impact with the floor. She waited, but instead of feeling the cold, hard floor, she felt a warm feeling. She opened her eyes and spotted arms holding her waist. She looked up and found the one person she really didn't want to see at the time. 

Oh Sehun. 

"You okay, noona?" 

She gulped. She quickly removed herself from his grasp and turned beet red. She cleared . "Y-yeah. Thanks for catching me." 

He rubbed his neck as he gave her an eye smile. "It was nothing." Suddenly, his eyes widened as he looked at her up and down. He felt himself blush lightly at seeing her thin waist. "Noona, you're dressed like that again..." 

She looked down and laughed nervously. "Ah... yeah." 

"It's different." 

"Y-yeah." He wasn't going to lie-- he liked it. But, he missed her old clothes that he could borrow. 

He looked at her and blinked. "Where are you headed?" 

"Practice room." 

"I'll accompany you." he offered. 

She nodded as she made her way to the room. She was suspicious because usually, the practice room was occupied by someone. EXO was usually there. She slowly turned the knob and made her way in. She froze when she noticed the many camera men who seemed to be waiting for her. She bowed to them, bewildered. "Anneyeonghaeseyo." 

Sehun walked in and froze in shock before bowing as well. "Anneyeonghaeseyo." 

The PD smiled. "Amber, Sehun, why are you guys here?" 

"I was called to pick up something..." 

"I just ran into her on the way and came with her because I wanted to practice..." 

The PD stuck out a card to the two of them. "Here." 

Amber and Sehun cautiously walked to him, taking the card. "We Got Married?!" they both chorused. 

"That's right. One of you has been picked to be on WGM." 

The two turned to each other. Amber pointed at Sehun. "It's you! I just know it!" 

Sehun shook his head. "Let's find out!" he took a coin from his pocket and scratched the name off. "Am...ber?" 

Amber stood in shock. "Me?" 

"Congratulations Amber-sshi! You have been chosen as part of a new couple of We Got Married!" 

"And, Cut!" another voice yelled out. 

The PD turned to Amber. "Amber, you have been chosen. So, if you would please allow us to do an interview?" 

Amber slowly nodded as if getting her senses back. "Really? Me?" 

"Yes, you." 

Amber looked somewhat excited. "Who's my husband?" 

"You'll find out soon enough." 

Sehun mentally grimaced at the thought of seeing Amber being married to someone else. Amber was escorted to a corner to conduct her interview. "Wait! I don't have makeup!" 

The writer laughed. "You don't need it. I thought you were wearing it-- That's how good you look without it." 

Amber blushed. "Thank you, sir." 

Sehun turned to the PD. "Is it okay if I stay to watch?" 

"Yes, that's fine." the PD answered. He turned to Amber. "We'll be asking you some questions." Amber nodded.

"Anneyeonghaeseyo, f(x) Amber ibnida!" she greeted the camera. 

"How did you feel to hear you're part of WGM?" 

Amber smiled. "Honestly? Surprised. I'm not usually picked for this kind of stuff." 

"Who do you want to be your husband?" 

Amber laughed. "Ani, I can't reveal that!" 

"Aigoo, you are pretty feminine, despite your image, Amber-sshi. Any reason for the clothes change?" 

She nodded in shame. "Yeah, if you know me well, you'll see that I'm actually very feminine. And, yes. I felt like I wanted a change. So, I changed some of my clothes. It's not that dramatic, is it?" 

"Ani. Now, who do you wish to be your husband?" 

"Um, someone I'm close with.. so it won't be awkward." 

"Like?" 

"I'll just name a bunch of my closest friends, then. Henry oppa, Kris oppa, Donghae oppa, Key oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Daryong and Soryong oppas, Dongwoon oppa, Sungjongie, Tao, Jonginnie, Taemin-- oh, no. He has Naeun." She laughed. 

Sehun turned away from the interview. He frowned because he didn't hear his own name. He noticed a staff writer in the back and walked to her. "Excuse me, but do you happen to know who Amber noona's husband is?" 

"I'm not sure, but I know the theme of this couple..." 

"What is it?" Sehun asked 

"It's going to be a "same company" theme." 

Sehun sighed. His best guess was Kris hyung. He did not like the idea of seeing Kris hyung and Amber noona being married because, well, them being best friends already irked him at times, and if they end up on the show together, Sehun is more than sure he'll punch a wall. 


Just a short update.  I don't know where this is going.