Finally, a husband

Change

"Sehun-ah!" Kris called out. Sehun, who had heard the booming voice of his cold looking hyung, did not respond. "Yah, Oh Sehun!" Sehun grumbled to himself when Kris came up to his face. "Stop pretending you can't hear me." 

Sehun laughed. "What is it, hyung?" 

Kris grinned at him. "I'm getting married!" 

"What?" Sehun deadpanned. "Who's crazy enough to marry you, hyung?!" 

"Ha-ha." Kris deadpanned mockingly. "It's Amber! We're going to be on WGM!" 

"What?!" 

"Yup, it seems like you have a problem with that?" 

"I..." Sehun drew in a breath. "I do." 

Kris smirked. "Well, what is it?" 

"Hyung.... I don't know..."

"Do you?" Kris teased. 

"Hyung..." Sehun whined. "Please, just don't do it." 

"Why not?" 

"Hyung..."

"Sehun, you have to give me a reason."

"BECAUSE I LIKE HER!" Sehun finally admitted, to himself and to Kris.  

Kris laughed. "Yes, and what should you do about that?" 

"What are you talking about hyung?!" Sehun groaned. 

"Tell her, you idiot!" 

Sehun looked up at his hyung, mouth agape. "W-what? Why?" 

"Because, you idiot, you better get to her before someone else does! I heard Jaejin from FT Island has got the next spot in line for this show if I don't accept!" Kris lied. 

Sehun's eyes widened and he felt confidence and bravery course through his veins. "You're right. I'm going over there right now!" Sehun bellowed. He stood up from his chair and strutted down the stairs to the living room where the rest of the members were sitting, watching movies. (Well, half of them were asleep) "I'm going to tell Amber how I feel!" He said, throwing a brave face to s. As his hand reached for the door knob, Baekhyun called to him. 

"Maknae-ah, it's like 3 in the morning." 

It took Sehun 5 seconds to process what his hyung had said before he glanced at the clock and smiled sheepishly as he rubbed his neck. "Ha-ha, just kidding. I will tell her first thing tomorrow--er... later!" 


At 2 in the afternoon, Sehun marched to the f(x) dorm, his veins pooling with adrenaline and confidence and bravery. However, all that disappeared when the door revealed a disheveled and cute Amber Liu. "Sehun?" 

"I... uh... Noona... I... Purple?" 

"What?"

Sehun blushed. He quickly cleared his throat and deepened his voice. "May I come in?" 

Amber raised an eyebrow at him. "Uh, I guess." She gestured for him to come in. He sat himself down on the couch, nervousness eating away at his soul. "You want water?" 

"Um, yes please?" 

Amber nodded and went to the kitchen to grab 2 bottles of water, one for herself and the other for the love of her life maknae of EXO. "So, what did you come here for?" 

Sehun suddenly broke out in sweat. "I...uh... wanted to see your dogs?"  He mentally scolded himself. 

"Um, okay?" They're in my room." She stood up and held out a hand for him to grab. "Come on." 

He looked at the hand and broke out in a boyish grin, causing Amber to blush, something that went unnoticed by the boy because he was blushing as well as he grabbed the hand. Her original intention was to help him up and then let go, but he held her hand firmly, refusing to let go. But, she really didn't mind. "Okay." he said, standing up, clutching her hand. As they began to walk to Amber's room, Sehun felt the confidence building up inside of him again, and he tugged at her hand, telling her to stop for a second. 

"What is it, Sehun?" 

Sehun tugged her again, harder this time, causing her to turn around completely. He grabbed her other hand and he looked into her eyes. "Noona, can you not do WGM anymore?" 

Amber averted her gaze to the floor. Her heart was racing, and she hoped Sehun couldn't hear it (which he couldn't hear over his own pounding heartbeat). "Sehun, I already signed a contract... why don't you want me on WGM?" 

"Because..." Sehun drew in a deep breath. "I like you and I don't want you to be on that show holding other guys and like being all cutesy with them and have nicknames for  them because you should have all those things with me because you know, i like you and all. I know I said I liked Krystal and stuff, but I was wrong because when I saw you with Myungsoo hyung, it hurt a lot and what's worse is that now that L hyung is gone, Kris hyung is going to take his place and just balls because he's like my favorite hyung of all time and you're the girl that I like and i don't want to see that and it would like hurt a lot and oh god, i am rambling... maybe i should shut up and just--" 

"I like you too, Sehun." 

It took Sehun like minute to process what he heard before he broke out in a grin. "Really?" \She smiled and nodded. He felt the adrenaline once again as he leaned in and kissed her temple, causing the both of them to blush. "So, do you want to be my girlfriend?" 

She put her hand on her chin, as if contemplating. "Sure." 

He leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. "Good." 


Amber stood at the park once again, back turned as she waited for her husband. In the end, she couldn't say no to WGM, despite Sehun's protests that he would be extremely jealous (which she found adorable). Her phone rang with a text from her boyfriend--"Amber noona fighting! Your husband will love you! He better or else I'm coming after him... kekeke" and another that read, "Don't touch him and tell him that you have a boyfriend who's 190 cm and has muscles that would beat him up if he touches you. I'm serious." She laughed and the PD smiled at her. 

"Why are you laughing, Amber?" 

Amber smiled, "Sehun sent me a text." She showed the camera the first text, because she didn't want a huge scandal. The PD smiled knowingly. 

"Sehun-shii is a fun guy, isn't he?" 

"Yeah, he's a cute kid. He's one of my best friends." 

"Ah, Amber, your husband is in the area. Go turn around!" Amber did as told and waited patiently before she felt a blindfold cover her eyes. "No peeking." She pouted. 

"No fair..." 

"Amber!" a familiar voice called out to her. Her ears perked up. That voice... 

"May I take this off now, PD-nim... i'm dying to know!" 

The PD agreed and she ripped the blindfold off, and turned around. There in front of her stood a grinning Sehun. "Hi noona. Looks like we're getting married." 

"Why, you little brat!" She said, ruffling his hair. "Why didn't you tell me!" 

"Surprise!" he said. 

The PD smiled. "You guys really are best friends, aren't you?" 

"The best." They answered, sharing a smile. 

During the break, Sehun placed a hand on her shoulder and she shrugged it off. "Sehun-sshi, I have a boyfriend who is 190 cm tall and a lot of muscles and if you touch me he'll beat your ." 

He laughed. "Oh, shut up." 


Okay, done. Sorry this took so long and it was so ty LOL 

BUT THANKS FOR READING IT AND SUBBING AND YEAH. 

love you guys