Stupidity

My House Of Pedos

Fo's Chapter
 
*Ring Ring* Glancing at the caller ID on my cellphone, my eyes widened in shock as I quickly fumbled to answer the call. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I screamed into the phone when I finally managed to accept the call. "The speed!! Then police were all like 'wee ooo wee ooo'! And I was all like 'VROOOM' faster car!! Tao started screaming and then the highway went 'WHOOSH' by!!" Eyebrows scrunching in confusion, I held the cell away from my face, so I could double check the caller ID. "Are you high?" "No! Of course not!!" Kris squeaked in panic. Continuing to watch the high speed chase on Kevin's phone, I witnessed the vehicle begin to swerve through traffic, barely avoiding head on collisions. "Well are you drunk? I mean seriously! A pencil could drive straighter than you're managing to!!" "Pencils can't drive..." Kris mumbled through the line. "EXACTLY!!!" I hissed in frustration, "now in ENGLISH, explain to me what happened." "W-well, I was just driving along down the highway, on the way to Tao's house, when a cop appeared behind me with his sirens on. Panicking, I stepped on the gas pedal and started swerving through oncoming traffic to get away from him. It's not like I can stop! Without a drivers license and being a registered Pedo, I'd be arrested if I got pulled over!! But I don't know what to do now!!" Kris sounded like he was on the verge of tears. "Well I don't know either!!! Guess your just gonna have to try and loose them..." I sighed in exasperation, "get off the highway, cause out there your a sitting duck." "Okay...." Kris mumbled before the line went dead. Shaking my head at the stupidity of said Pedo, I turned me attention fully to the news. After a few minutes of listening, I could feel a headache coming on as my frustration grew. Apparently, the officer had been notified of a robbery and had flipped his sirens on to get to the scene of the crime quickly. However, a car ahead of him had suddenly started speeding chaotically through the crowd. Assuming it was a drunk driver, the officer turned his attention from the robbery and pursued said driver, who refused to pull over..... That MORON!!! I'm going to KILL HIM!!!! Handing Kevin back his cellphone, I stormed past everyone, stomping angrily towards my room. "I'm back!!" a voice suddenly shouted from the front door. Instantly snapping my attention towards, I growled at the figure standing innocently in the doorway. "What?! How'd you get away so quickly?!" Aron gasped, running over to Kris. "We ditched the car in an alleyway and ran back here" Tao stated proudly, pushing past Kris into the house. Ignoring their happy state, I launched myself at the blond giant, hands wrapped around his throat. "Why're you so STUPID?!?!" I screeched, with each word my hands tightened, cutting off more air. "STOP!!!" Tao yelped with teary eyes, desperately tugging at my hands to free his brother. Slowly, Kris's face gained an unhealthy blue tint as his body became oxygen starved. Seeing this, the other pedos panicked and aided Tao, each latching onto me and tugging furiously. For a few seconds, I resisted, but when I noticed Kris's eyes rolling back, I released my hold and everyone went tumbling backwards (except Kris of course). "It's okay my angel! Ignore that giant oaf's stupidity. It's not worth you getting stress lines over" Hanbyul cooed, soothingly patting my back. Faced scrunched in disgust, I moved away from Hanbyul's hand only for him to reach out and pull me into a hug. "Don't run sweety pie!!! I promise I won't bite.... much" he whispered, playfully snapping his teeth near my ear. "What's wrong with you?" Aron stared incredulously at Hanbyul. "Everything's wrong with him" Himchan mumbled as he picked himself up off the floor. "I second that" Kevin raised his hand, body still flopped on the floor from the tumble. "Pfffff, you guys are just jealous of all this" Hanbyul released me to gesture to his body. *Facepalm* Omo, I did not just hear that......

 

Sorry about the shortness! I was having a brain cramp and couldn't come up with anything >_< Hopefully Ave can make it more interesting in the next chappie :3