Duct tape is nothing but trouble (We're Back!)

My House Of Pedos

Long awaited Avy's Post!

 

I begin to panic at the realization of the two M.I.A. until I'm knocked to the ground with an all too familiar feeling.

"ILHOON I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR DUCT TAPE ANTICS! UNTAPE ME THIS INSTANT!!" I scream as I attempt to claw at my tied up legs. The Boy I was just moments ago worried about, has had the audacity to tape my lower half to the floor. Not only that but it seems as if he added some sort of instant super glue. 

"Then all my fun would be gone. You don't allow me to have my usual 'toys' anymore so I should at least get to play with you!" I suppose by 'toys' he means little girls..
  Hanbyul suddenly rushes through the hall to see me half-taped to the floor with an unsuspecting Ilhoon.

"RELEASE MY ANGEL, YOU SLIMY DEMON!!" Hanbyul lunges at Hoon, Knocking themselves down the stairs. I Quickly search around for anything within arms reach I could use to pry myself free... Nothing! 
  I Know what I'm going to have to do but I'm not going to like this idea. I quickly scan the area for watching eyes, before wiggling out of my pants. Once freed, I hop up and tug on my t-shirt to cover my SUPER embarrassing old underpants from when I was still in school. OF COURSE of all days for me to wear these I'm attacked by one of Ilhoons Traps. 

"Nice . If I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to Bait Himchan with those." I shriek and whip around to see Jinki Smirking at me. I pull tighter on my T-shirt and back away slightly, not knowing which Headspace I was dealing with.

"It's rude to stare you Know! Blame Ilhoons stupid Duct tape! I'm so si-" I stopped mid as Jinki, Or is it Onew, Rushes up to me and Slams a hand down on the wall, blocking me in. Ohhh Crap this is so Onew.

"Or maybe it was me you were trying to Bait. The style isn't usually my thing but I think I can make an exception here." I look up at his dark, glittering eyes as I attempt to slide out of his prison. He grabs my hip with his free hand Tightly and his amused expression quickly changes to something much more grim. 
  "Oh no, I'm not letting you go so easily this time! Your such easy access at this moment it would be a waste." He pulls me in closer as I frantically think of a way out of this. I look down to the stair case where Hanbyul and Ilhoon just rolled down and realize I actually have a bit of an audience. 

"What!? Hanbyul, ALL OF YOU, you're just gonna let him me?!" Byul looks a bit pained but he shrugs. 

"You may be my Precious Darling, but I'm not stupid enough to take on Onew." The others standing along with him, Ilhoon, Aron and Himchan just nod in agreement.

"Those really are cute ! They'd be a lot cuter on a 6 year old though." Himchan chimed in as Onew then slides his hand down bringing a corner with it. My eyes widen and in a panic and I bring my knee up to connect with some crown jewels. His grip loosens while he angrily howls in  pain and I make a run for it to the next closest room. I quickly shut and lock the door just in time for him to come barreling over.

"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS!" I crouch down and close my eyes Tightly trying to think of my next move.

"Um hi there.. Hello Kitty.."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone still reading! *Dodges flying tomato* We're back! FoBob Unnie and I have been really bad at updating, it's been literal years TT_TT We hope to continue this semi regularly again though! Thank you so much for your patience!