The Search

My House Of Pedos

...... Nice Ave. What beautiful facts you've created -3- Such messed up histories our little buddies have XD And now that I've reappeared from my fall of the face of the Earth, here's the next Chappie!!! Due to the unnecessarily long wait (sorry I got distracted A LOT XD) I've made this longer than my previous chapter inputs :3 ENJOYS!!!! "Taste the rainbow" *cough cough* No, just no....
 
 
 
 
Fo's Chapter
 
Following slowly behind.... Aunty, we made our way deeper into the house, 'til we came to a set of stairs. "His room is just up these stairs, first door on the left. Now excuse me, I... Need to get a drink" she mumbled, brushing past me. Hmm, for a second her face looked EXTREMELY pale. And is that panting I hear? We haven't even walked that much for her to be out of breath..... Shrugging off the thought, I trudged up the stairs, pushing open the door pointed out to me. Eyes popping out, I gaped at the sight before me. Still out-cold, Tao lay sprawled on his bed in a deep slumber. Straddling his waist sat Kevin, staring at me with shocked eyes, frozen in the position of tying Tao's arms to his bed posts. Minutes of awkward silence ticked by, not one move was made as we continued to stare at each other, until finally, I snapped out of my daze. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" I roared, tackling Kevin to the floor. The noise seemed to have disrupted Tao's slumber, for he snapped up in bed only to slam back down on the mattress due to his current position. "Hyuuuunnngg" he whined, "why do you constantly do this?" At that question, I felt my temper flare even more. "You've done this before?" I asked in a menacing voice, lifting Kevin by his shirt collar. "How could you?!?! Violating such an innocent child this way!!!!!! Does it bring you happiness to see a child struggle? Eyes lit up in terror as they fight to free themselves. Well, it's gonna bring me complete joy to beat some common sense into you!!!" I shrieked, raising my hand to strike Kevin, only to be stopped by a grip on my wrist. Looking back, I saw Tao smiling down at me. "It's alright, honestly! What I meant was, he used to do this to me when I was younger..." I gritted me teeth in anger, "caaauuse" he continued quickly at my enraged expression, "I was a restless sleeper. Constantly, I'd bruise and scratch myself in slumber, so him and Kris Hyung figured this was the only way to keep me from damaging myself. Every night they'd sneak into my room while I was asleep, binding my limbs in place. Surprisingly, my body got so used to being bound, I just stopped moving around in my sleep one day, but they still tie me up every once in a while from worry that I'll start again." At the explanation, I slumped over in relief. So he doesn't violate Tao, he's just protecting him? Instantly guilt washed over me. Avoiding Kevin's eyes, I shifted positions 'til I was on the floor several feet from him. "I'm terribly sorry for jumping to conclusions" I apologized, too ashamed to look up. "Hey hey, it's alright!!! No need to get upset!!! It was a very comprising position, so I'd expect anyone who doesn't know the situation to take it the wrong way" Kevin soothingly rubbed my back. Letting out a poof of air, I jumped to my feet, desperate to change the topic away from my failure. "I think we should be leaving now" I squealed, face tomato red as I moved towards the door. "AWWW, why? You just got here" Tao pouted, latching onto Kevin like a baby Koala. "Because I left a group of uncontrollable Pedos at home with my only friend, alone.... OH MY GOD WE NEED TO GET HOME!!!!" I screamed in horror, dragging a reluctant Kevin behind me as I dashed out the front door, throwing a parting wave towards Tao and Aunty. 
 
          Panting heavily, I burst through the front door only to be met by silence. "Oh my god they killed her and escaped!!!! What should we do?!?!" I panicked. "Calm down!!! I'm sure they're still here and Junghee is fine. Why don't we search the house before jumping to conclusions, hmm?" Kevin glanced down at me with raised eyebrows. "Okay okay, you're right. Lets star-" "ANGEL FACE!!!" a voice screeched before a body tackled me to the ground. Groaning in pain, I pushed at the weight pinning me down, "Hanbyul!!! Get off!!!" "But I missed my precious so much" he whined, rubbing his face against my collar bone, "you were gone so long!!!" Rolling my eyes, I braced myself and with one strong push, Hanbyul went flying. Standing with a scowl, I brushed dirt off my clothes before turning to Kevin, "lets begin the search." With a nod, we walked in opposite directions. Kevin stayed on the main floor while I headed for the stairs. Creeping up the steps slowly, I kept an ear open for even the slightest noise that could alert me of the residents whereabouts. Reaching the last step, I stood stock still in the hallway, eyes shifting around for any movements. Seeing that the coast was clear, I began tiptoeing down the hall, peeking into each bedroom as I passed by. Where are you little- "AAAAAHHHH" I screeched a face suddenly swung down into my field of vision. Limbs going numb from the scare, I dropped to the ground clutching my chest. "BWAHAHAHAHA!!! You should have seen your FACE!! Priceless!!! I wish I had a camera" Ilhoon jumped down from the attic door only to roll around on the ground, arms wrapped around his heaving stomach. Following swiftly behind him, Junghee soundlessly landed next to him, only to smack the laughing troll upside the head, instantly halting all traces of mirth. "Seriously, what's wrong with you" she mumbled, shaking her head as Ilhoon glanced up at her with hurt puppy eyes. "You're okay!!!" I cheered, jumping up to wrap Junghee in a bone crushing hug. "Of course! I can handle myself." "I wouldn't doubt it, but.... Where are the others?" "Weeeeellll, Himchan is currently MIA...... Everyone else is up in the attic sleeping! But Himchan sort of... disappeared shortly after you left" Junghee rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "HE MISSING?!?!" Hyperventilating in panic, I began dashing through the house, checking every nook and cranny in sight. Of all the people to go missing, why'd it have to be Himchan?! He's one of the worst cases here!! Just as I was about to go completely crazy, I heard a tiny squeal from one of the farthest bedrooms down the hall. Head snapping in the direction of the noise, I stalked swiftly down the hall, throwing the door open. Chained to the four post bed in what appeared to be just a long shirt sat a little girl no older then 6. Tears poured down her face as she stared in fear towards a certain male holding a camera across the room. Gaze burning in anger, I glared down a now trembling Himchan. "Junghee? Can you please release the child and her home" I murmured, eyes never leaving the cowering pedo. Rustling of cloth was the only sound in the deadly quiet room. The slam of the door announcing the departure of the kidnapped child. Cracking my knuckles I approached the pedo, "punishment time."
 
          "Okay fellas, I think it's time we set some ground rules. You guys have just been running around freely, but no more!!! From now on, NO ONE is allowed to leave the premises unless accompanied by myself or Junghee. If anyone is spotted even an INCH outside the front door without my consent you WILL be punished accordingly." I glared at Himchan, who sat sulking in the corner of the livingroom, caressing a giant bruise on his cheek. "Wait, so you'll punish me if I leave?" Hanbyul smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. "That sounds , me likey" he chuckled, staring at me lustily. "No, you'll get a special punishment. Solitary confinement in your room; no one but you" I snapped, instantly wiping the smirk of his face. "You guys may think this is a joke, but I'm serious. You aren't here for fun and games! You're here because society finds you to be a menace, and frankly, some of you are. Now that I'm your caretaker, I'm taking it in my own hands to cure you all of your deluded minds. There will be no more pedo baby-napping on my watch. You will all become model citizens of society or else my name isn't Chunhei!!!!" 
 
      I never should've taken this job! Why couldn't I have done something easy, like..... be a publisher. Yeah, that's a nice calm job, and I like grammar. Well no- not really, but anything is better than this!!! Ever since I made the claim to turn them into 'model citizens', it's seems like they've all been doing everything in their power to thwart my plan. Well, everyone but Hanbyul. He's just gotten more clingy since then, but he has been obeying my rule of no leaving the house.... By always staying attached to my side. I can barely go to the restroom without him breathing down my neck!! I swear its like we're joined at the hip and he'd die being more than a few feet away!!! Onew is almost constantly out, always threatening violence and injuring me when he doesn't get his way. Ilhoon has come up with some annoyingly creative ways to use duct-tape and Himchan disappears just about every night. I usually find him at the park trying to lure children to follow him home. Aron is the only sane cookie in this loony bin, calmly siting around watching TV or boarded up in his room avoiding all the crazy.... I don't know how much more il be able to handle before I implode!! Wai- WHERE'S KRIS AND ILHOON?!?! 

 
 
 
TaDa!!!! I actually can't tell how long this is compared to normal (just checked and it's a couple hundred words longer than the other chapters [not including the babble before and after] XD), but I tried to add some excitement in the chappie :3 And a cliff hanger! MWAHAHAHA!!! Continue that Ave XP BANANA PANTS!!!