Ilhoon and that duct tape!

My House Of Pedos

 

I walked up the stairs towards the giggling. 
"Ilhoon... What are you doing....?"
"NOTHING! I'm not doing Anything at all!" I knocked on his door and a head poked out. Ilhoon was innocently grinning from ear to ear. For some reason I can't trust his face...
"Ilhoon, let me in." I pushed against the door but it wouldn't budge. 
"I'm not letting you in. Your not getting in here." 
"Ugh! ILHOON! You better let me in before I go all black belt on your !" At that he stuck his head back inside the room and shut the door. 
"You aren't getting in here black belt or not!" I twisted the knob and pushed on the door with all my might with little success. Actually all I succeeded in was making the door bounce open slightly only to slam tightly once again in under half a second. I put my ear against the door to hear Ilhoon's giggling and a bit of mumbling. A ripping sound could be hear a land a shill cry rang out. 
"CHUNHEI SAVE ME!!!" ARON?!
"ILHOON WHAT DID YOU DO TO ARON?! YOU BETTER LET ME IN NOW!!" I suddenly had more energy than before and shoved the door open enough to stick my foot between the door so it wouldn't close. I stuck my head through to see Aron literally duct taped upside down to the roof with his upper body taped to the wall so he wouldn't dangle. 
"WHAT THA!!! How on earth did you get him up there Ilhoon?!" I freaked. Ilhoon, who was still holding the door shut, just shrugged and grinned. 
"Let me in the rest of the way. I need to get him down." I tried squirming into the room only to be pushed out.
"No! He deserves to be stuck up there!" 
"Ughh.... Please Ilhoon! I already said I'm sorry! I'm getting sick from being hung upside down!" 
"How long has he been up there?!" Ilhoon looked at his watch and grinned. 
"Three hours." 
"WHAAAAT?! He's gonna get sick! Ilhoon just let me take him down! We can talk about punishments later!" Ilhoon smiled again. 
"No." He shoved my face and feet out and slammed the door. 
"ARRGGGG!!!!! HIMCHAN! KRIS! JINKI! HANBYUL! KEVIN!!!! GET UP HERE AND SLAM THIS DOOR OPEN SO I CAN GET THE IDIOT UNTAPED TO THE ROOF!!!" I shrieked. Thats it! no more nice girl! I've had enough of that little butthead! The only guys to appear were Jinki with Hanbyul Closely behind. 
"Well what are you waiting for?! Break the darn door down!!" Jinki coughed and stepped up. 
"Sorry but umm wont breaking the door hurt?" Really? 
"WHO CARES?! Ughhhh! That idiots gonna die upside down if we don't get in there!" As if on cue Aron began to scream about his head exploding. Jinki's eyes widened but Hanbyul sighed. 
"But I'm still tired from carrying you all the way home... Besides cant you like kick the door down with your black belt type stuff..?" DOH! YES! Why didn't I think of that?! I pushed Hanbyul and Jinki back a bit. 
"I'm Getting In There Whether You Like It Or Not!!!!" I ran to the door and jump kicked the door making a large crack. On the other side of the door we could hear a thud as if Ilhoon had been pushed to the ground. 
"Your not getting in that easy!" 
"C'MON CHUNHEI!!!!! JUST ANOTHER KICK AND YOU'LL BE IN!! PLEASE GET ME DOWN!!!!" Multiple screams from the two could be heard as I stepped back to prepare another kick. 
"IIIIEEEEEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I jump kicked the door for the final time. The doo flew off its hinges and fell in a heap on top of Ilhoon.
"NO ONE. Restrains Chunhei!" I said as a finishing touch before running to Aron who was beginning to look a bit green. Behind me I could hear Hanbyul and Jinki applauding as if I gave them some show. As soon as I got Aron down he collapsed to the ground in a light headed flurry. 
"Ughhhh.... I thought for sure my head would explode!" Jinki walked over and hoisted Aron to his feet. 
"Laying on the grounds not helping any. Let's get you to the living room so you can sit down." Jinki half walked half dragged Aron out of the room with Hanbyul trailing behind. At the door he turned around to face me. 
"Don't kill Ilhoon too bad... He's like a brother to me..." Hanbyul said pointing to the wood heap then walking out of the room. Ooookay..? I moved the wood away to reveal an unconscious Ilhoon. 
"Aww you pooooor thing~" I said sarcastically as I tossed him onto his bed. 
"That's what you get when you tape people to the roof~" I walked out of the room and downstairs to see a a hectic display. Kris was pacing back and forth with panic in his eyes while Himchan held him back from flying out the front door which Kevin had Posted himself at. 
"Umm... What's going on...?" Kris' he's snapped up as his eyes got dangerously wide. 
"WE FORGOT TAO AT THE GAY BAR!!!!" Wait... WHAT?!

 

Anneyonghatheyo~ Avy imnida~ (yes I said it with a lisp! No hatin :3)
Anyways how's the chapter..? Short and sweet right? Lol sorry about how shot it is >///< I'm at my Halmoni's (grandmother's) so I'm really busy but I didn't want you to wait >.< ~I made a mess >.< Fobe Unnie Fix it!!!! >///< 
lol bye for now~