A day out with Kris, Kevin and someone named Tao?

My House Of Pedos

 

"Chunhei, I said I'm sorry!! Pleeeeeaaaasssseeeee come out of your room!" Jinki said whining like a five year old. It's been two hours since he's been at my door, well technically. 
At first crazy Onew had been at the door screeching and hollering to let him him in. I was wrong when I said he could bust down the door though. Believe me he tried plenty times. After about an hour of his continuous high shrieking, he just stopped. No screaming, no banging, not even his heavy breathing was heard. After what felt like forever in silence, I stood up to open the door to see if he left. Just as I reached for the door knob the screaming came back. Only this time the tune changed...
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT DID I DOOO?!?! Chunhei are you okay?! I didn't hurt you did I?!" Jinki began to scream and an hour later it brings us to the present:
"Go away Jinki! How do I know you won't kill me?!" I yelled back at him. I heard a gasp. 
"Never!!! I could never kill you! So long as my name is Jinki I will never kill you!" He declared. 
"What if you turn into Onew when I come out?"
"I won't. Trust me!" Jinki calls back and I can just hear the determination in his voice. 
"Fine." I sighed and slowly began opening the door. I stepped out and looked in every direction not seeing anyone. 
"Hello..? Ack!" I screamed as I was tackled to the floor. 
"I'M SORRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Please don't hate me!!!!" Jinki screeched and hugged me tight life threatening hug. 
"Too. Tight." I gasped out and he instantly let go. 
"Ahhhhh! I hurt you again!" He started to cry again and then he got a shoebox to the head, literally. Kris had chucked an empty shoebox at Jinki. 
"OWWWW!!! Whyyyy?! Total karma! That's what I get for hurting you even though my pain can't compare to yours..." Jinki sulked as he sat on the floor and hid his face in his knees. I looked at Kris who was rolling on the floor laughing so hard, he was crying. Picking up the shoebox I marched over to him and whipped the box into his stumach. 
"Oomph!" He held onto his stumach then jumped up. 
"Why'd you do that for?!" Kris yelled angrily as he put his hands on his hips like a scolding mother. 
"You threw that shoebox at Jinki! And he wasn't even Onew!" He rolled he eyes and I heard giggling behind me. 
"It wasn't Kris, it was me." I turned around and saw Kevin hiding in the corner. 
"Whaaat? But why..? Wha..." I was pretty much speechless. I didn't see him as a mean person! Just looking at Kris you'd expect it from him. He just looks like someone who would enjoy others pain and by the way he was rolling on the floor, I'd say I was correct. 
"I only did it so you 'd stop hanging out with Jinki...." Kevin said softly as he stared at the ground. Awww was he jealous? It would be cute, if they were 5, or not creepers. 
"Kevin you idiot!" Kris whacked the back of Kevin's house then looked at me. 
"He really threw it because he didn't want Jinki to die. If Hanbyul had caught you guys, bam dead. He'd be screaming like 'don't touch my beautiful Chunhei!' And 'You're dead meat for even coming close!' And then he'd be even more clingy and kill every one within 50 feet of you. And then we'd all die because of a clingy Hanbyul. And then you'll be the only two left in the world and have to repopulate and you'll be all fat and the world will be over run by babies!" Ehhh...? Kris sure has beautiful logic....
"Wait hey! Why am I fat in the end?!" Kris opened his mouth to answer then I shook my head. 
"Never mind I don't want to know. Anyway I owe you guys one. No one needs a clingy Hanbyul. 
"No problem! I know how you can repay us!" Kevin gave a creepy smile and I stepped back a bit. 
"Whaaaat...?" 
"Hang out with us all day!" Kris gasped than started jumping. 
"That's an awesome idea!!" Kris hugged Kevin for such a 'brilliant' idea and I groaned  inwardly. Stuck with these two weirdos for a whole day?! Sounds like torture from down under. 
"No." I turned to walk away until my arm was grabbed and I was dragged down the stairs to outside. 
"You're coming with us whether you like it or not." 
"But..... Fine." I really have no choice do I?
"Yay!!!" They both cheered as they each grabbed one of my hands and began half dragging me down the street.
 

"Sooo.... Where are we going...?" I asked Kevin and Kris after about an hour. It was already nearly 2 in the afternoon and I was sweating, starving and tired. I'd probably lay down next to one of the trees that line the sidewalk, if it wasn't for these two pedos. Knowing them, they'd probably attack me in my sleep then hide my body in a bush. 

"Ummm.... I don't know... Hey Kris where are we going?" Kevin said while scratching the back of his head.
"WHAT? You don't know where we're going?! I've been following you!" 
"But I've been following you! I don't even know where we are!"
"So we don't know where we are and we've been following each other?!"
"We've all been following each other! That's already been established. Meanwhile we're lost in the middle of nowhere on the hottest day of the year at the hottest time of the day! We're gonna die!!" I screamed at the two idiots then sat in the grass beside the sidewalk. Kevin huffed then sat down beside me and Kris paced the sidewalk trying to recognize anything. 
"UGHHHHH!!!! It soooo HOT I can't even THINK!!!!!" Kris yelled in frustration and flopped face first into the grass, slightly staining his skin green. 
"Well who's fault is it we're out here I wonder?!" I said sarcastically. The boys groaned in annoyance then Kris quickly sat up.
"Chunhei give me your phone quick!" I looked at him in confusion but handed  him the phone anyway. He began dialing a number and Kevin looked nervous. 
"Kris... You know you aren't supposed to come in contact with anyone in the outside world... What if you get caught... You could get in big trou-"
"Shut it muffin skull! I'm saving our bodies from being melted mush!" The phone dialtoned and rung a few seconds before being picked up.
"Yobosayeo?"
"TAO!!! It's Kris."
"KRIS GEGE?! Are you out of the special house? How long?! Why haven't you come over ye-"
"I'm not out of the house nor will I come out Tao...." 
"... Why are you calling then? Wasn't your phone confiscated? How are you even calling me?!" 
"Tao calm down. Me, Kevin and a nurse were taking a walk and we got lost... Can you help us out and pick us up??"
"Okay let me just hack into this phone and GPS where you are........ Got it! I'll be there in a few minutes!" With that The Tao guy hung up. Kris handed my phone back to me and Kevin looked like he could strangle Kris. 
"YOU CALLED YOUR BROTHER?!?" 
"Half brother." Kris simply corrected while waving his hand, trying to cool himself from this crazy heat I suppose. 
"Why aren't you guys supposed to have contact with the outside world?" I asked randomly. It was my first time hearing this so I was a bit surprised. Wait why did he call me a nurse???
"Actually only Kris can't have contact with the outside world.... No one knows why." Kevin replied, making Kris glare. 
"Shut up You Retard! You don't know ANYTHING!" Kris jumped up and was about to walk away and then I tugged him back down. 
"Can you at least tell me why you called me a nurse...?" Kris hesitated then sighed. 
"My family thinks I'm in a mental institution."
"You didn't have to tell her..." Kevin sighed and Kris laid down on his back. 
"I know but if she knows, she might be able to answer Taos random questions when he picks us up." Random questions...? At that, a car horn beeped and a window rolled Down. 
"KRIS GEGEEEE!!!!!" 
"TAOOO!!!" The Tao guy jumped out of the car; omg he's tall, and ran to Kris, who was tackle hugged to the ground. 
"Kris Gege I missed you sooooooooo much!!!!! Why don't you ever visit?!" 
"I would... But you know I'm not supposed to leave the house unless I have permission and be with another patient. Besides the no contact with outside world rule still stands." Ummm watching this reunion with little brother is cute and all but Kevin and I are dying of heat. I cleared my throat to remind them of us. 
"Eh? Oh! You must be the nurse!!!! You won't tell anyone my brother saw me right?" He gave me such a cute pouting aegyo face, I could have died under his adorable panda eyes. He even started crying! How old is this guy?!
"Of course I won't tell anyone. How old are you anyway?" I asked as if I was talking to a child. 
"16 nurse jie jie." Whoa child legit! How can he drive?! He's really young! Tao seemed to know what I was thinking. 
"Kris Gege taught me how to drive before he left." Simply put. He's pretty straight foreword. Just like Kris. I see how they are related. Kris hopped into the driver seat and started the car. 
"Kris!! I think you should let Tao drive!!" I yelled before getting in the back. Kris sighed then pushed over to the passenger side, allowing Tao to drive. 
"Sweet! I get to sit next to Chunhei!" Kevin shot his arms in the air in excitement. I rolled my eyes and moved over so he could have more room. We began to drive off when Taos questions came. 
"How long is Gege going to stay at the hospital?"
"Will Gege ever be able to visit home?"
"Have you been making sure Gege eats properly?" 
"Does Gege have any friends?" I tried ignoring him as much as I could until he asked a certain question. 
"Can I visit you and Gege sometime?"
"NO!!!" I screamed with wide eyes. No way would I let this kid come to such a scary place! It would be the death of him! Or at least his innocence... He is only 16 after all, 15 in American years. Tao looked at me through the mirror. 
"Awww why not?!" My brain struggled to find a proper excuse until Kris spoke up. 
"Don't worry Nurse Chunhei, I wouldn't let anything happen to my Kid brother." He over exaggerated 'nurse' and 'kid' reminding me his brother thought it was a mental home and that even though he's a kid, Kris would kill someone before they touched his brother. 
"Then I suppose you could visit... You would have to call me first..." Even if Kris protected Tao, I still want to make sure the others are informed. 
"AWWWWW look how cute that little girl is!!!" Kevin squealed as he looked out the window when he stopped for a red light. 
"Where?! Where?! I wanna see her!!! Oh my gosh!!! Cuteeeee!!! I could just hug her to death!!" At this point I face palmed so hard, I think I left an imprint on my forehead. 
"Hehe same old Gege! You used to play with all the kids in the playground and give them piggy back rides before you left to go to the hospital." 
'Of course the e would.' I thought to myself and I suppose Kris noticed because he started coughing awkwardly after. 
"Who doesn't like little kids?! So cute I can't help but wanna touch them all over!" Kevin exclaimed over enthusiastically. I face palmed harder this time, as if that was even possible. This is going to be an interesting day...
 
---
So... Hi... >< It's been a while ><
I hope you aren't mad at me >< I tried making it long just for you <333 To be honest, this has been done for a little while I've just been trying to wait for Fobe Unnie but it doesn't look like she'll have her iPod back soon... :( sooo looks like her chapter may take a while too... Anyway... Look forward to it! I wanna know what she does with this mess ^^ lol ~Avy^^^