HIMCHAN!!!

My House Of Pedos

 

Fo's Chapter :D
 
 
 
 
We left Tao at the gay bar... HIS INNOCENCE!! "IM COMING TO SAVE YOU TAO!" I screamed as I charged out the door, Kris and Hanbyul hot on my trail. Determinedly, I ran by memory until I arrived at the bar, collapsing in an exhausted heap next to the door. "We *gasping* should've took *deep breath* the car" Kris wheezed out when he reached my side. "Sorry, I was too panicked to think that far ahead. I kinda just, took off without a plan in mind" I admitted sheepishly. "Where'd Hanbyul go? Wasn't he right next to you?" "Oh, he collapsed in the road at the halfway point" Kris said as he pointed behind us in the direction we just came from. "Oh... Well let's go save Tao!" Shakily, I stood up and marched into the bar, only to discover it was void of life. "Where'd everyone go?" "I don't know... What if they kidnapped him? Tao could be tied up right now in some abandoned storage house, being beaten, or worse, !!" Kris shrieked in a high pitched voice, before dropping to the ground. I think he just fainted... Sooo gonna make fun of him for that later, but first I have to find Tao! Might as well leave Kris here, since he'll be useless to bring along. I don't need him panicking like a little girl and passing out if Tao's in any actual danger. Dashing out of the bar, I began running through the streets, looking for any signs of Kris's missing brother. Just when I was about to give up and call it a day, I saw the bar owner, Ren, walking down the street in front of me. Hmm, maybe if I stalk him I'll find our missing companion. Cautiously, I creeped behind the gorgeous blond, ducking behind corners every time he turned to look behind him. Stupid Ren! Why does he have to be so much prettier than the average female? Scratch that! His looks are above a lot of the supermodels I see in magazines. He's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Stop thinking stupid thoughts and focus on the main objective of this mission: Saving Tao!!! Looking around, I found that while I was admiring Ren's looks, I unconsciously followed him in to what appeared to be an abandoned part of town. Ducking down behind a trash can, I watched as the blond walked into a run-down.... Strip club?! NOOO TAO!!! Charging forward, I kicked down the club door and dashed inside. "Well hello there" Ren waved from inside a pile of stuffed toys he was currently sitting in. His face was beat red in embarrassment, eyes staring down at his trembling hands. The poor guy looks like he's about to have a heart attack! Glancing around, I noticed it was like stuffed toys galore in here, fluffy animals as far as the eye could see. Well then... I was definitely not expecting this... Tao! I ran over to the overly excited teen. "Look at all these plush pandas!!" he giggled, grabbing the fuzzy creatures by the handful and setting them around him. Soon, he was settled back staring lovingly (from inside) at his Panda fort. "Are you okay Tao? These guys didn't do anything... inappropriate to you did they?" "NO! They're my friends!! They gave me pandas" he responded dreamily, petting the wall of his fort. "Riiiiggghhtt... Well Tao, I think it's time you went home. You're mother is probably worried sick, I know your brother is." "NOOOO!!! I can't leave my babies!!" he glanced up at me with a horrified expression, as if I just suggested murder. "Bu-" "No!" "Seriously Tao! Com-" "NO!" *Sigh* This kid must really love his pandas, guess there's no other choice but to leave him here. If I try to force him out, someone is bound to get hurt and he'll be all depressed. Throwing one last glance at the panda loving teen, I strolled out of the club and back in the direction I originally came from. "Did you find him?!" Kris jumped me as soon as I walked into the house. "Yes, and why did you come back here? You should've kept looking for him or came searching for me. What if something had happened and I was in trouble?!" "Tough luck" he deadpanned, waving off my questions with an uncaring hand, "More importantly, where's my brother?!?!" Should I even dignify that with a response? He just totally brushed me off as if I was nothing!! Throwing him a glare that could kill, I marched into the kitchen without answering him. "What'd I say?" I heard him ask someone in confusion. What an idiot! Upon entering the kitchen, I found Himchan standing at the sink, diligently washing the dishes. Is this normal for him or is he trying to hide something? Didn't look or sound like he had anyone here when I walked into the house. If anything, it was eerily quiet... Eh, why should I look a gift horse in the mouth? If Himchan is willing to wash dishes, I shouldn't complain because then I don't have to do them all. Walking past him, I opened up the fridge to get some juice. Now what to drink... Apple Juice, OJ, Pomeg- *Whimper* What the- Where is that sound coming from? Snapping around to face Himchan, I noticed he looked like someone who has something to hide. Guilt was written all over his face as he froze from the quiet sound of sobbing. Stalking over to him, I shoved him from the sink and pulled the cabinet door open. Sure enough, in the cabinet under the sink sat a little girl who looked no older than nine. "HIMCHAN" I roared in anger as I gently guided the little girl out to safety, "YOU BETTER RUN!! IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU'RE DEAD!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
Viola!! I have completed moi chapter :D Ave's turn... I wonder what psycho-ness will be thrown into the story once she gets through with it XD Hope ya'll enjoyed and don't forget to comment and subscribe ;)