Gay Bar

My House Of Pedos

Fo Bob's Chapter 

 

After driving around town in search of food, we finally spotted a cozy looking restaurant tucked between a barbershop and a thrift store. The building appeared to be nameless, but had a sign outside sporting delicious looking food, causing out rumbling stomachs to  lead us to stopping for some grub. Quickly, everyone jumped out of the car and dashed into the restaurant, well the boys ran, I walked 'cause it's too hot to be using any extra energy. Once I stepped through the doors, I knew something was WAY off. All around me I saw crowds of men, ONLY men. Now normally this wouldn't bother me, however, most of them were scantily clad. Several couples were paired off dancing, or off in a corner doing unmentionable things that I don't even want to THINK about let alone SEE. Anyone not preoccupied spent there time either glaring daggers at me or creeping up on the unsuspecting pedos. This isn't a restaurant!!! THIS IS A GAY BAR!!!..... Wow, I thought the pedos were stupid before, but this is just ridiculous!! They seem to be completely oblivious of my revelation, sitting at a corner table chatting with one of their 'admirers'. I suppose I could just leave them here since it'd be like them getting a taste of their own medicine... Wait!!! Tao isn't a pedo and is too young to lose his innocence!!! Quickly, I jumped into action and headed for the pedo's table, but was immediately intercepted by a group of angry looking strippers? Well, with the amount of clothes on, I'm going to guess they were strippers 'cause out of the whole bar they show the most skin. Wait, do they have strippers at gay bars?.... "What do you think YOUR doing?" a really feminine looking guy asked menacingly, leaning down to speak right in my face, "no girls allowed." "Umm, I'll be out soon I swear!! I just need to grab my friends, well preferably just one of them, and then I'll be out of your hair!!" I stated nervously, trying to slip by the group. "I don't think so Girly, you turn yourself around and march right back out that door. Those boys over there belong to us now" a man said from behind me. Spinning around in shock, I discovered that I was completely surrounded from all sides. "B-but my friend is underage!!! He s-shouldn't even be here!!" I yelped. I know I'm not exactly pathetic, but even I can't take on this many people by myself. "Psh, I've been coming here since I was twelve" a giant, husky man stepped out of the crowd to face me. "That was you, times are different now!!! He's too young and innocent to be violated!!" "Innocent? Interesting" the husky man whispered creepily to himself. Suddenly, I felt pressure around my upper arm. Looking down, I found husky man's hand wrapped firmly around me in a vice-like grip. "It's time for you to leave" he hissed, dragging me towards the door. "NO!!! TAO!!" Unfortunately, my call seemed to fall upon deaf ears. I don't know what's going on over there, but apparently they're oblivious of the current situation. How they missed all this ruckus baffles me... "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" a voice screeched, 'causing me to cringe since I recognized the whiny undertone. Slowly, I glanced towards the door to find a seething Hanbyul. Breathing heavily, he stood in the doorway glaring at the crowd of people surrounding me. "HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON WHAT'S MINE!!!" "Well well, hello there beautiful" a heavily muscled man purred as he waltzed up to Hanbyul. Oh no, he's a goner! Hanbyul is going to be crushed by that hulk and then we're all going to die!!! Well, DIE might be too strong of a word. They'll probably be kept as pets while I'm locked away in a dungeon somewhere, used as a warning to other females to steer clear of the gay bar. Just as the man reached out to grab a hold of Hanbyul, he swung his fist and clocked the hulk in the jaw. Quicker than a bag of rocks, the hulk dropped to the ground out cold. Instantly, the room went still, not daring to move a muscle for fear of upsetting Hanbyul. "Back away from the girl" he murmured in a deadly voice. Everyone took an immediate step back, leaving me alone in the middle of the room to face the 'wrath' of Hanbyul. As everyone waited for him to make a move, I heard whispering about an 'abusive boyfriend.' Pff, they are so clueless... "CHUN HEI!!" Hanbyul suddenly shouted, running towards me with outstretched arms. I could practically see the hearts in his eyes as came at me. A collective gasp could be heard when he threw his arms around me, rubbing his cheek against mine. "Are you okay Honey Boo? They didn't hurt you did they?" he cooed. "What's going on?!?!"a voice yelled from out of nowhere. Spinning towards the voice, I found myself looking at a really pretty blond GIRL. "Wait a minute, who're you?! I thought girls weren't allowed here!!" I hollered indigently. "Huh?" The girl's gaze snapped towards me, slowly looking me up and down, "I'm a man." "WHAT?!?!" How is that possible? Did he get plastic surgery, cause there's no way a dude could be that GORGEOUS! My mind has literally been blown.... I don't know how I'm going to be able to function through the rest of the day now... "These meanies were bullying my little boogily bear!!" Hanbyul whined annoyingly in my ear. "SURPRISE!!" all the people in the bar yelled, causing me to jump out of Hanbyul's arms in shock. "W-what's going o-on?" I stuttered, completely lost at the moment. "This was all a prank set up by Kris!" Kevin yelped, quickly hiding behind Tao, waiting to see if I'd react badly. "A joke? Set up by KRIS?" How-I did NOT see that one coming... "But compared to the other pedos, you're so INNOCENT. How could you do something so EVIL?" I sputtered incredulously. "Pff, just cause I'm a low level pedo, doesn't mean I'm 'nice'." Mind blown for the second time today.... "I think I want to go home now" I mumbled, head spinning from all the events of the day. "Don't worry sweet cheeks! I'll get you home!!" Hanbyul sang, picking me up princess style. Before I could protest, he was out the door with the other pedos close at his heels.

 
             "I can't believe you managed to run the whole way home carrying me" I stated, looking down at an exhausted Hanbyul. As soon as we had reached the house, he set me down in the livingroom and then proceeded to collapse into a heap on the floor. "Y-you.... wanted to come.... home, so I got you.... here" he gasped out through his wheezing breathes. Hmm, he's a persistent and stubborn pedo isn't he? It's a good thing he hasn't shown this determination towards creepin' on children yet. "CHUN HEI, YOUR HOME!!!" Jinki shouted as he glomped me. "Hey!! Hands of my precious!!" Hanbyul yelped, jumping up and tackling Jinki to the ground. Stepping carefully around the now wrestling boys, I made my way to the kitchen for a much needed drink. On my way, however, I was sidetracked by the sound of giggling. It sounded like Ilhoon's, and if he's happy, something is definitely wrong.....

 

 

 

I have completed the chapter!! I'm so proud of myself T~T.... Hehehehe! How is everyone liking the story so far? Please comment and let is know *wink wink* Can't wait to see what Ave does with this.... Awkwardness I have created. Stay tuned for the next chapter!!! BYES!!! *Waves like a retarded seal*