Junghee to the rescue!

My House Of Pedos

After closing the door and making sure the little Girl had safely run away I began to hunt Himchan down. He has a death wish!! I listened for any sounds and could hear heavy breathing and running upstairs. I flew up those stairs and ran in the direction of his breathing. After looking in every room I finally found him hiding behind Jinki. 
"HIMCHAN YOU'RE SOOOOOOO DEAD!!!!" 
"NOOOO! Save meeee!" He begged Jinki as he tugged on his shirt. 
"I didn't think you and Jinki were close...." Himchan smirked and Jinki glared at me. 
"I'm not close to Jinki... I'm close to Onew." Wait.... what? Jinki picked me up by my tshirt and held me close to his face. 
"What the Hell do you think your trying to do to Himchan Hyung?" Ummm something tells me this is Onew.... 
"I-I was just... He Just... But.... HE KIDNAPPED A LITTLE GIRL!" I finally found the words I had been looking for but stupidly screamed them in his face.... Yeah that's gonna keep me alive... I think I even spit a little... Onew let go of my tshirt causing me to fall on the floor. He wiped his face then glared at me. 
"You better start runnin now..." That was my cue. 
"KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed while running down the stairs with him closely behind. I bumped into Kris who bumped into Tao who bumped into Junghee. WAIT WHAT IS JUNGHEE DOING HERE?!? Whatever no time to ponder on that. 
"JUNGHEEEEE!!!!!!! SAVEEE MEEEEE!!!!!" Junghee stepped in front of Onew and smirked at Kris.
"I told you I knew Chunhei~ as for YOU!" She looked at Onew as she grabbed his shirt, kinda like he did to me actually. "Why are you trying to kill my bestest friend in the whole wide universe?!" For the first time since I found out Jinki had a split persona, Onew looked scared. 
"Ummmmmm I'm not trying to kill her exactly....." Junghee narrowed her eyes. 
"That's how it looked like to me!" And instantly Onew was gone. Wanna know how I know that? Simple. He went limp then a terrified Jinki started screaming. 
"WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE AM I?!? WHAT DID ONEW DO?!?" Junghee looked at him like he was insane, which he is but still. 
"He's okay now Junghee. Jinkis an innocent weakling."
"Oh so he's like you!" She put him down then looked at me funny. 
"Wait what's wrong with him?! I thought this was a home for-"
"Special people! And it is!" Kris nervously glanced at Tao, who wasn't even paying attention, and sighed. 
"Uhmmm is it okay if I quickly drop off Taozi Panda NURSE Chunhei?" Kris emphasized nurse hinting that Tao still didn't know this was a home for the ertedly disturbed. 
"Uh yeah okay but please make sure not to get caught by the police. You really aren't supposed to go anywhere with out me and you don't even have your license any more." Kris nodded as he quickly grabbed his half brother and ran out the door. 
"Okay. What was that?! I heard this house was for es." I turned to look at Junghee and nodded. 
"And it is. Kris's brother doesn't know that though. He thinks this is a mental institute. That's why he wasn't so surprised about Jinki. Jinki here IS a pedo... But he's kinda only really like that or even bad when he's Onew. Onew by the way is his split personality. In my opinion he should be at a mental institute since he switches often." 
"Yeah well I've only been switching often since you've come here! Before it was only every few days!" 
"Yeah but Onew lasted longer back then! Those were the good old days when he used to help me kidnap kids." I turned to see Himchan standing with his arms crossed.
"Clearly I need more details on everyone..." Junghee said and I looked at her bewildered. 
"Why?! Most of the things about them are confidential..." Instantly her eyes widened. 
"I didn't tell you?! The owner hired me to help you!"
"Ohhhhhh in that case I'll tell you about everyone one and who's who! You've already met Kris. He's the one who left with his brother a while ago. Jinki/Onew is the guy on the floor. Himchan is the one crossing his arms behind us. He's one of the worst guys we have since he's constantly KIDNAPPING KIDS WHEN HES NOT SUPPOSED TO!" I yelled the last part for Himchan himself and he just rolled his eyes. 
"Woooow.... How manny are there anyway?" 
"7. There's Kris, Jinki, Himchan, Aron, Ilhoon, Kevin and Hanbyul. All of them have major personality differences and the ones you really gotta look out for are Himchan, Ilhoon and Onew. Aron's only annoying same with Hanbyul. I actually haven't had MUCH problems with Kevin or Kris." 
"Ummm you might wanna rethink that last one." Someone said suddenly appearing out of nowhere. 
"And why is that exactly Kevin?" I said after turning around to see who it was. 
"Because of this." Kevin handed me his phone where he was watching the news and in it was Kris in the middle of a high speed police chase. 
"Ugh I shoulda chosen my words to him more carefully."