ert Hunting

My House Of Pedos

 

Fo Bob's Chapter
 
 
 
*Groan* I rolled around on the bed in frustration. It's almost 4am, but I can't get myself to fall asleep! I don't trust the pedos enough to get the proper rest I need. The minute I let my guard down, one of them will be all up in my personal space trying to me. Actually, the only one I can picture doing that is Hanbyul. Onew seems like he'd smother me in my sleep and the rest seem harmless enough... to adults. If I was a child, I'd fear for my innocence. Letting out another tired groan, I flipped so I was laying sprawled on my back. Light from the hallway shone through the bottom of my door, casting interesting shadows on the ceiling. After a few minutes of watching them, I felt my eyes drifting shut. My mind refused to function any longer and forced my body into shut down.
 
 
                    "CHUN HEI!! TIME TO WAKE UP MY LOVE!!" a voice screamed next to my ear. Eyes immediately snapping open, I glanced to my side to find Hanbyul staring at me. Now ordinarily this kind of thing wouldn't bother me, but he's a creeper who entered my sanctuary without permission AND was within inches of my face. "AHHH!!" I shrieked as I swung at him, my fist connecting with his cheek. His head snapped sideways from the force of the impact. Slowly, he turned back to me with a masochistic smile, "That felt so good! Such a turn on, can you do it again?" What is wrong with this guy?! Ignoring his question, I stumbled out of bed and towards my closet. Hmm... What should I wear today? Definitely not anything too revealing around this pack of erts. Finally, I decided on black skinny jeans and an anime t-shirt. Grabbing the bottom of my shirt, I began slowly removing the dirty article of clothing in order to replace it with an awesomer one. "Ooo, are you going to give me a strip show? That's even better than being hit!" "Son of a-" He's still in here?!?! "GET OOOOUUUTTT!!!!" I screamed as I booted (literally) him out my door. Slamming it shut, I made sure it was locked up before leaning against it, gasping in relief. Finally I can get dressed in peace... Quickly, I threw on my clothes and exited the room. Might as well make sure the pedos are all behaving themselves and no kids were picked up while I was unaware. Shuffling around, I found everyone (with the exception of Hanbyul, who decided to follow me) sitting in the dining room eating breakfast. *Sigh* Good, seems like the six of them are under control...... SIX?!?! WHERE'S THE SEVENTH?!?! Frantically I began to scroll through their names in my mind, trying to figure out which one is M.I.A... Ah ha! "Where's Ilhoon?!?!" I yelled at the dumbfounded bunch seated around the table. "He went out a few hours ago" Aron stated calmly, as if it was nothing new. No, no, no, NOOO!!! Dashing to the front door, I struggled into my shoes while checking my phone for any messages from the police. Since I'm listed as a contact now, if any of them get into trouble, I get called. Before I could run out the door, I was yanked back by Hanbyul. "You can't go alone! Wait for me darling" he shouted as he shoved his feet into a random pair of shoes. "You can't-" "I'm coming whether you like it or not. I can't allow you to venture out into the wild world looking as fine as you do. What if someone tries to take advantage of you? Only I'm allowed to do that!!" Ignoring Hanbyul's rage, I began my trek around town, looking for the missing Pedo. After several hours of walking with an idiot attached to my back, exhaustion started kicking in. I was ready to give up and head home, when I saw a familiar face at the playground. Finally, I found him!!! Jogging over, I was horrified to find him with his hands down a little boy's pants! "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I roared as I yanked him up by his ear. "I was just having a little fun" Ilhoon whimpered in pain. WAH?! I am completely at a loss for words right now... Deciding that trying to reason with him was useless, I dragged him by the ear back towards the house. "OW! Will you please release me? I promise I won't try to run away!" "No, you deserve the pain!" I yelled as I tugged harder on his ear. Ilhoon sightlessly reached up to grab my hand, but missed by a bit and grabbed my instead. "Huh? Why is your arm so squishy?" he asked as he squeezed my chest. I just stood in utter shock, unable to process what was happening. Finally my mind caught up with the situation and I pulled my fist back to knock him out, however, just before I could take the swing, Hanbyul tackled Ilhoon to the ground.  "How dare you violate MY cupcake! Only I'M allowed to touch her like that!" he yelled as wrestled with Ilhoon on the sidewalk. I stood by watching them for a few, not sure of how I should go about breaking them up. When a significant amount of attention was drawn to us, I reached over and smacked them both on the back of the head, "lets get going. You guys can continue your little spat when we get home." Begrudgingly that nodded in agreement and followed me home. When we reached the front door, I turned to face the boys. "When we get inside, Ilhoon you are to go upstairs to your room. I don't want to see you again 'til supper time. Hanbyul... just stay away from me." With that said, I proceeded into the house only to be stopped by a bullet zooming past my face, splintering the wall next to me head. Slowly, I looked over to find Onew aiming a gun in my direction. Why couldn't Jinki have been out when I got home! "Onew, put the gun down..." I said soothingly as I cautiously approached the psycho. "Why should I? Then you'd still be around, where's the fun in that? I want you to be gone, not just from this house, but from the face of the earth. First, however, lets have some fun." I stopped moving when I realized he was walking towards me, a malicious glow in his eyes. "What are you doing?" I squeaked in terror, trying desperately to figure out what he was plotting. "Strip" he said when he was standing directly in front of me, gun trained steadily in my direction. "What?" I croaked, throat dry from fear. "I said strip! I'm going to play with you before I end you, kinda like a cat does with its prey" he stated while caressing my face. Seeing that I had no other option, I went to remove my clothes. Before I could pull off the first article, however, Hanbyul popped up out of nowhere and knocked the gun from Onew's grasp. Ya know, even those he's a huge ert, I'm kinda glad Hanbyul seems to be stuck to me like glue. I probably would've just been and murdered, the others looking on with uncaring eyes, if he hadn't jumped in to save me. Not waiting around to see the outcome of the situation, I rushed to my room, locking the door behind me. Sinking to the floor, legs to weak from fright to hold me up, I tried to bring my breathing back to normal levels. If I keep hyperventilating, I'm going to pass out and at the moment that's probably not the best idea. I bet an angry Onew will definitely be capable of breaking down my door, and I don't want to be vulnerable if that happens. I'll just sit here for a while and wait it out....
 
 
 
 
VIOLA!!! There iz ma shapter! Hehe, the ball is in Avy's court now XD. I wonder where she's gonna take this... Please remember to comment and subscribe ;)!!! Till next time! BYES!!
 
AvyEdit: Unnie, why'd you post so quickly xD I didnt even have time to reread my own chappie! XD lol