Broken

I Love you, Dork!!!!

At the Dorm.

The girls laid their tired body on the couch after sending Tiffany to the Airport. It’s quite a long ride.

“So Jessica, who is this someone that Leo-oppa wants to meet by Tiffany.” taeyeon asked to Jessica.

“Oh just someone that I don’t know.” Jessica said with a smirk on her face.

“Is it a girl or a guy?” she asked again.

“A girl, probably.” She said while smiling widely.

The leader frowned and her face darkened then she stood up marching her way to her room. While the others are sharing a knowing look.

“Jealous, huh.” Jessica said while nodding.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

~~ A girl huh.? She even said she loves me before leaving, she even kissed me in front of many people for crying out loud, and now she’s meeting a girl she doesn’t even know.!!

~~ Oh no, maybe,, m-maybe when she told me she loves me, that is going to be the last time that I will hear that from her b-because,,, because,,,,,, she will find someone who can love her back. Aish, what am I thinking.!?

~~ Or maybe she told her brother that I rejected her so he found a girl worthy of Tiffany’s love and he wants tiffany to meet that girl.

~~ Or maybe she wants to move on and seek some help from his brother. And his brother set a blind date for her.

~~ Aish, I’m going out of my mind.

 

Los Angeles, California

Tiffany arrived in  LA at exactly 12 midnight.

“Oppa, I miss you!” said tiffany while running to her brother like a kid giving him a bear hug.

“I miss you too, little sis.” Her brother said then kissed her cheeks.

“Oppa I’m not little anymore, look at me your sister is very pretty.”

“Aish, even you have grown very pretty, you are still my pretty little sister okay.”

“Aw, sweet. Okay , okay. So where’s your girlfriend?”

“Oh, I haven’t told her you are coming today so I will properly introduce you to her on that special night.”

“Oh and when is that?”

“uhm,,, three days from now.”

“I see.” Tiffany said while nodding.

“Let’s go to my house then.”

“Oh you have a house, I see. Very excited to get married,huh.” She teased.

“And oh, about that, let’s talk the preparations when we get home okay.” Her brother said then put his arms around her shoulders and led her to his car. They are driving to his brother’s house.

 

 

On a Restaurant

After the three days of preparations.

“Congratulations oppa, it’s a success. And all I can say is Eun-unnie is very beautiful, you’re very lucky oppa. I’m happy for you that you finally found your one true love.” Tiffany said then she hugged her oppa. “So this calls for a celebration, Ne, oppa.”

“Yes. I’m very happy and very lucky because I have the two most beautiful ladies in the world. Thank you for helping me little sis. You know how happy I am tonight. So yeah let’s celebrate.” He said cheerfully. Then her brother guided her to his soon-to-be wife who’s sitting alone on a table. Tiffany hugged her soon-to-be sister in law.

“Congratulations unnie and thank you for accepting my brother please take care of him.” Tiffany said with tears in her eyes.

“Thank you Fany-ah. I love your brother so much, I will take care of him.” Eun said smiling to tiffany.

Tiffany leaves the couple and went to a separate table. She called the waiter and ordered some heavy drink. After a few bottle of alcohol, tiffany feels a little tipsy and decided to go outside. But when she stepped her foot outside, there goes heavy rain.

~~ I like it this way.

Leo didn’t notice that tiffany went outside. Suddenly Eun noticed that tiffany left her table and she also noticed the alcohol bottles.

“Honey, tiffany is missing. She is not in her table and I saw some alcohol.” Eun said alarming Leo.

“Huh, let’s go outside.”

“But it’s raining heavily.”

Then a waiter passed by, they asked him. “I think I saw a lady walking in the rain, she seems drunk.” The waiter said.

They immediately ran through the rain not minding that they are soaking wet.

“There she is.” Eun pointed someone throwing something on the ground. And the person tripped onto something and fell straight on the ground.

They immediately ran towards the person, definitely Tiffany. Leo picked her up.

“Fany-ah, what’s wrong?.” Leo asked softly. He noticed that tiffany is crying even though it’s not visible because it’s raining.

“O- oppa, s-she doesn’t l-love m-me. I w-want to die that m-moment when she told m-me that.”

“Shh,,, Shush. It’s okay now.” Leo said hugging her sister tightly. He can’t bear to see his sister like this. His heart is tearing apart.

“O-oppa. I-I can’t live w-without her.” Tiffany said crying very hard now.

“Stop crying now, Fany-ah. Oppa is here. Oppa and Eun-unnie is here. We love you, Fany-ah.”

“Honey, let’s bring her to the hospital. I think she broke her hand. Maybe she got it when she fell on the ground and used her hand to support her body.” Eun said pointing tiffany’s right hand.

“Let’s go.” Leo said holding tiffany.

“Okay, I’ll drive.” Eun said.

 

Leo’s POV

~~ She’s been crying all night. Who did this to my little sister? Leo thought with hatred burning inside him. He is sitting beside tiffany who is lying in a bed. They took tiffany to the hospital due to her broken hands. It was just a little fracture but it will take a month before it perfectly heals.

He is having a hard time watching his sister lying on a hospital bed. He had never seen her cry that much before. ~~ she must be really hurting so much, my poor little sister.

Then he heard a groan, it was tiffany having a dream. She started to say something while sleeping so Leo leaned forward to hear clearly whatever tiffany is saying in her sleep.

“Taeyeon-ah, my Taetae, I love you.” Tiffany mumbled. Leo is surprised.

~~ So taeyeon-ah is that culprit.

To Leo’s surprise tiffany started to move side by side on her bed crying.

“Taeyeon please don’t leave me. I can’t live without you. Please don’t turn your back. Don’t. leave. Me. Please. I will die if you leave me alone. Please Taeyeon. Please don’t leave me.” Tiffany said while crying and struggling on Leo’s arm who’s now hugging her.

“Fany-ah, hush, wake up.” Leo said waking up tiffany.

“Oppa, taeyeon, I love taeyeon very much. I, she was leaving me in my dream. I can’t bear to lose her oppa.” Tiffany said while hugging him tightly and crying on his shoulders.

“It’s only a dream. It will not happen. Stop crying now. Oppa is hurting to see you cry.” Leo sweetly said to her, caressing her hair, tucking it behind her ear.

“Sorry oppa.” Tiffany said while wiping her tears still sobbing. “Oppa, where is Eun-unnie?”

“I sent her home few hours ago to rest. But she will come here by tomorrow.” He said.

“Sorry for the bother oppa.” Tiffany said.

“Hey don’t feel sorry, you are my sister and Eun understands. So care to tell me about taeyeon?”

“Oh that. Well you see oppa……..” tiffany said hesitantly at firs but continues.

“I confessed to her the day you called me. I told her how much I love her and I want to be her girlfriend but I was rejected. She said she doesn’t want any issues destroying our groups’ image by that kind of relationship. She said it would only not destroy our group but it will destroy each and one of us. She wants to protest us from the cruelty of the other peoples’ eyes. But I keep on insisting my feelings on her and she got pissed so she told me everything that I would never want to hear for the rest of my life. And that is she’s straight and I’m gay. And you know what, this is the most painful thing that she ever told me, her having a relationship with a jerk named Leeteuk. But in the top of that, I still love her very very much and I want to win her heart no matter what.” She said dramatically still crying.

“You know Fany-ah, I understand your feelings but I understand Taeyeon’s feelings too. You confessed to her because you cannot take it anymore. And taeyeon rejected your feelings because she was thinking of your own good and so with the other girls in your group. You just did it because you love her and she did and say something to you because she loves you and your other friends. You both have a reason to do the things but it made you both suffer from your mistakes.”

“You are right oppa. What am I going to do?” she said.

“Just leave it to me okay.” He said winking to tiffany playfully. He has a plan playing in his mind.

~~ Why. It would be fun. And this little sister of mine would love it. Uhehe. Then he smiled evily.