No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love you, Dork!!!!

 

“I’m sorry she is not coming back there anymore.”

 

“What?! What do you mean oppa?” Jessica said shock. The other girls are the same. Taeyeon who is very shocked and hurt, she began to shed tears in her eyes.

“I found out her little secret. It is about someone whom she really love and got rejected by ‘her’. She met an accident 3 days ago, she was very drunk and she was crying in the middle of the heavy rain. I was devastated because that was a very special night for me and I saw my sister very broken. I can’t bear to see her cry so I will not let her go back there anymore.” He said with anger in his voice *pretend*

“Oppa, i- is tiffany okay?……….” Jessica asked crying.

“No, she is not okay.”

“What happened to her oppa?” Jessica asked worriedly.

“She broke her arm and I’m afraid she can’t perform with you anymore. I’m going to take her away.” He said coldly.

Seohyun gasped and started crying while Yoona is hugging her. Jessica also cried and hugged Yuri. The other girls bowed their head silently crying.

“Oppa, please don’t take Tiffany away.” taeyeon butted in while crying heavily and pleading in her voice.

“Taeyeon,  you’re the one. When she met an accident, tiffany always calls your name in her sleep while crying. Saying how much she loves you and pleading you to not leave her. Saying even you hurt her so much she still loves you very very much. I will not let you hurt my sister anymore so I’m going take her away from you.” He said in a deep voice. He is sounding like an angry ahjussi. *pretend*

“Please oppa I want to take care of her, I didn’t mean to hurt her. I just realized when she left that I love her ever since.” Taeyeon said her voice cracking.

“No, I will not let you hurt her again.”

“No oppa, I will do anything to win her back. Anything, anything even if I have to fight you to win her back.” Taeyeon said full of determination.

“I dare you Kim Taeyeon. Let’s see if you can win her back.” Leo said then turned off his phone.

~~ This is going to be fun.! Leo said in his thought with an evil and dorky smile plastered on his face.

 

 

Meanwhile

“No!!!!!!!!!” taeyeon screamed from the top of her lungs as she tossed her things everywhere in her room. After the call from tiffany’s brother, taeyeon went outside by herself, but got home immediately. She bought 3 bottles of alcohol and drink by herself in her room. Then she started to scream her guts out. The girls’ rushes towards their leaders room to calm her down.

“Unnie!!” Seohyun first entered taeyeon’s room and saw taeyeon tossing her pillows and her bed sheet everywhere like a madwoman. Seohyun runs to taeyeon and hugged her very tightly.

“Unnie, please stop.” Seohyun said crying.

“Maknae, I’m such a jerk, not only a dork but a total jerk.” Taeyeon said hugging Seohyun back she’s sounding literally sarcastic.

“Unnie you regretted it already. Just do everything to win her back I’m sure Tiffany umma will forgive you because she loves you very much.” Seohyun said, cheering her up.

“Yes, I know that.” Taeyeon said still tears flowing from her eyes and smiled but fade immediately. “But Leo oppa, I’m afraid that I have to fight him over to win tiffany back.”

Jessica spoke, “Taeyeon-ah you don’t have to fight Leo oppa like physically or something. Just prove yourself that you are worthy of tiffany’s love. And everything will be alright.”

The other girls nodded their head in approval.

“Thanks Jessica, Seobaby, Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon. What would I do without you guys, thank you very much.” Taeyeon said hugging Jessica and Seohyun, the other girls joined in for a group hug.

“I just realized I’ve been very obsessed with our groups’ image and ending up hurting tiffany’s feelings. And there are even no issues bombarding our group. I’m such a jerk, a total jerk. I will do everything to win tiffany back. I will face no matter what consequences would result from my actions as long as tiffany is right here by my side. I would face the world to tell tiffany how much I love her. For six years, she had shown me so much love even showing it in public and making us a couple in our fans eyes. And me, a total numb not even noticing it from the very start. I ask your help guys, can you help me?” taeyeon said.

“You don’t have to ask Taeyeon-unnie.” Yoona said to taeyeon, they are all still hugging.

“Yeah, we will support you with all our hearts.” Sunny said.

Taeyeon cries harder, “Thank you very much, I’m very blessed to have you all here by my side. You are not just a friend to me, you are like my second family, my sisters.” She said tightening the hug.