Goodbye, My Lovely Dorky Prince

I Love you, Dork!!!!

3 pm.

At the Airport.

The girls are now in the Airport, gathering some attention from the people around; of course, they are the hottest female group in Korea. Tiffany is going to leave by any minute so the girls are giving their goodbyes to Tiffany.

“Umma, take good care of yourself okay.”  Seobaby told her unnie Tiffany.

“Ne,,thank you very much baby. Take care of yourself too while umma is not around okay.”

Calling all the passengers going to Los Angeles, California. Please go to your perspective airplane.

 

“Hey, that’s me. I’m going.”  Tiffany said as she gives her friends a hug one by one.

First one, she hugged Yuri.

“Bye, Fany-ah. Take care, okay.”  Yuri said to her ears.

“Bye, take good care of Jessie, okay.”  She whispered.

“But , how did you,,,,,,”

“Shush,,,I know, I know,,,,don’t worry.”

“Of course, I will take care of my princess.”

Tiffany removed her embrace from yuri. Next is her bestfriend. She hugged Jessica tightly.

 “Hey, besty. Take care okay. Don’t stress yourself too much.”  Jessica said to tiffany having some tears in her eyes.

“Yes, of course. Don’t worry, I’ll handle it. Thank you very much bestfriend. And please look after my baby (Seohyun) , okay?” she removed her embrace and kissed her bestfriend on the cheeks.

Next, she hugged Yoona.

“Take care,unnie.”  Yoona said as she hugs tiffany back.

“Thanks take care also. And take good care of Seohyun for me okay. I’m counting on you.” She whispered to the younger girl.

“but how,,,,,,” yoona stiffened.

“Hey,hey,,,it’s okay. I know what’s going on between you and my baby. Just be careful okay.”

Yoona felt at ease, “Okay, Unnie. Or should I call you Umma.” The girl even joked.

Tiffany gave a soft laugh. “It’s fine with me.”

Next is Sooyoung. Sooyoung embraced tiffany, “Take care, Fany-ah.”

“thanks, shikshin. Don’t worry I will buy many foods for you when I go home.”   She said while laughing.

“I will wait on that.” She replied while laughing too.

Tiffany embraced sunny next.

“Take care, Fany-ah.”  Sunny said.

“Thanks, take care of yourself too and hyomin.”

Sunny is shocked. “How did you know Fany-ah?” she whispered to tiffany.

“Hehe,,, eavesdropping.”  She teased.

“Yah.!”

“Don’t worry it’s our dirty little secret.” She winked at sunny when they broke the embrace.

And tiffany hugged hyoyeon next.

“Take care, Fany-ah”

“thanks hyo, take care too and Nicole.”

“Thanks,,,,,,,,,, huh?” hyoyeon said confused.

“Haha, I know okay. You two are in a relationship. I overheard you having a chat with Nicole. But don’t worry I keep your secret and so with the others. Haha.” She said with evil laugh.

“Aish, you. But thanks anyway.” Hyoyeon said while embracing her tightly.

Tiffany hugged her baby next, who is crying.

“Sshhh,,,,don’t cry baby. Umma will just have to spend there a few days. I will come back home soon.” Tiffany said while embracing her seobaby tightly.

“I will miss you, unnie.”

“I will miss you too, okay.”  Tiffany said then kissed seohyun on the cheeks.

And lastly Taeyeon, who is being silent since they arrived in the airport, looking intently to tiffany who is giving a hug for the other girls.

Then suddenly Tiffany hugged taeyeon, who seemed surprised, but hugged tiffany back.

“Take care, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon said softly to tiffany’s ears.

Calling all the passengers going to Los Angeles, California. Please go to your perspective airplane. Now.

“I will thanks. Take care of yourself also and,,,,,”

Calling all the passengers going to Los Angeles, California. Please go to your perspective airplane. Now.

“and,,, I love you……………………… goodbye.”  Tiffany broke the embrace, she looked at taeyeon’s eyes and gave a peck her lips before turning back to ride on her plane.

Everyone gasped because of the kiss while taeyeon is very surprised. With her eyes widen and open.

~~ That would be the first and last kiss I guess.

~~ Bye everyone, bye seobaby, bye Sica and bye Taeyeon. Taeyeon, my lovely dorky prince.

Tiffany thought as the plane flew from the airport.

 

The people on the airport went crazy when they saw the kiss.

“Omo, taeny is real.”  Said a girl.

“Whoo,,taeny is daebak.”

“Taeny forever!!!”

 

The crowd is cheering loudly while the girls are smirking, well, except for taeyeon who seemed lost in her own world.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

~~ The kiss, those soft pinkish lips of tiffany.

~~ She kissed me!! It felt so good.

~~ It’s very sweet and warm.

~~ What’s happening to me, I should’ve saw that coming.~~

~~ Aish, and my heart, ouch, it felt like it wants to come out from my rib cage.

~~ Am I having a heart attack.?

 

“A kiss, huh?” Jessica said while smirking. Bringing back Taeyeon to the real world.

Taeyeon blushed very hard. She bowed her head, “L –let’s go home.” She said as she led the way out of the airport with her head low. The girls followed her with a knowing smile on their face.