PROMISE part 1

I Love you, Dork!!!!

 

Yulsic

After taking a shower Jessica went down to the dining room. She saw her seobang preparing the table. Then when she noticed the surrounding she gasped. There are rose petals scattered on the floor. The light in the room is dim and there candles on the table and a romantic music playing in the air adding the romantic candle light dinner.

“You like it darling.” Yuri asked Jessica as she approached her holding her waist, she was still agaped, shocked from Yuri’s surprise.

“Like it? No. I Love it, Seobang!” Jessica said and hugged yuri tightly.

“I’m glad you love it. come on, let’s eat.” Yuri said and led Jessica to sit on the chair. Yuri served the Pasta she cooked. And then they had their romantic dinner together.

After the dinner.

“Wow your Pasta is marvelous, Seobang. The best Pasta I ever tasted!” Jessica said complimenting yuri.

“Thanks, Sicababy.”

“And, Oh, Seobang I remembered you told me you have something for me?”

“Oh yes. Wait a minute.” Yuri ran towards their room to get it. she went out hiding it to her back pocket.

She slowly walked to Sica who was still sitting in the front of the table. Then she pulled her own chair close to Sica’s, she sat on the chair close to Sica and held the latter’s hand. Yuri stared at Jessica’s eyes full of love then she began to speak.

“Sica-ah,, Sicababy, I made a poem for you to show how much I love you.”

“Sica-ah, You're the prettiest girl that I know
 You're pretty mean you're pretty cold
 You can make men feel so low

Sugar nor spice you're mean not nice
Your blood your heart is cold as ice
You're pretty mean or just plain mad
Your thoughts on men are pretty bad

You're pretty damn mean
You're pretty damn cold
You're the prettiest damn girl
I've ever Known !!!

But, The sparkle in your eyes,
The warmth of your skin.
Your breath on my neck,
That shakes me within.

The touch of your hand,
The smell of your hair.
The naughtiness in your smile,
That strength in your stare.

Your kiss on my lips,
Your body near mine.
The of your touch,
That feeling inside.

The Compassion in your embrace.
The power in your face.
The beating of your heart.
That we may never part

The beauty of your kiss,
and that magic in your touch.
It is for all these reasons and more,
Why I love you so much………..”

 

Jessica was already crying hearing those words from yuri.

Then yuri pulled the promise ring out from her pocket. Jessica gasped.

“Sica-ah, this promise ring will show how much I love you. We don’t know what will happen in the future. But I’m sure that we will be together until the future holds. I want to have a future with you Sica. I promise to love you forever. I love you so much.” Yuri said lovingly with tears in her eyes.

“The future will be us Yuri-ah, my Seobang. I promise to love you forever too. I love you so much too.” Jessica said while crying. And then she hugged yuri tightly.

After a while, they pulled from the hug. They stared at each other’s eyes lovingly.

They sealed their promise with a kiss.

 

 

 

 

Sookrys

Sookrys went to a fine dining restaurant with a romantic ambiance. Krystal is feeling giddy inside as they were guided to their reserved table.

Sooyoung pulled a chair for her.

“Sooyoungie,, this is so romantic. Thank you for bringing me here.” krystal said a little awkward since it is their first date together.

“Sure, anything for you, krystal.” Sooyoung said. Sooyoung giggle to herself for being so mushy.

They ordered their food when the waiter came to their table. We’ll as expected to the shikshin she almost ordered everything that is listed on the menu. Krystal just giggled at sooyoung, the latter just looked and winked at her.

They enjoyed their dinner, occasionally feeding each other. Get shy, blush and back to feeding each other again, something like that.

Sooyoung looked at krystal and noticed a stain on the side of her lips.

“Ah, krystal there is something on your—“ sooyoung said. Her hands slowly made its way to krystal’s face. And the next thing she knew her thumb is wiping the stain on krystal’s lips. Sooyoung’s thumb brushed on krystal’s lips. They stared at each other’s eyes, their faces are now close with each other.

They blinked and pulled away from each other.

Krystal awkwardly cleared .

“Uherm,,, t-thank you.” She said.

“You’re welcome.” Sooyoung just charmingly smiled at her.

 

After their romantic dinner they decided to take a stroll and ended up in the nearest beach. They are walking side by side along the shore. They kept on silence.

Sooyoung decided to broke the silence.

“uhm, krystal.” Sooyoung said that made krystal stop walking.

“Yes?” she said facing sooyoung.

“I- I have something to say to you.” Sooyoung said shyly.

“What is it?” krystal asked.

Sooyoung stepped closer to krystal and held her hand. She stared lovingly to krystal’s eyes.

“I know we just got together. But I want to ensure you about my feelings towards you. So I wrote a short Poem containing my feeling for you.”

“Krystal, My Baby Krys,

I get butterflies,
every time,
You look at me, touch me, talk to me.
Big cheesy smiles across my face,
You fill that empty place,
Deep in my heart,
Where it has been lonely for such a long while,
I hope we never part.
Because if we did…
I don’t know if I could take it..
I’m giving you my heart..
Please don’t break it.
Oh I feel for you so much,
When you’re not with me
Oh how I miss your touch.
I go crazy waiting for your reply,
When I can’t talk to you I want to cry.
I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way..
Feelings for you come more and more each and every day,
You know how to make me smile
I hate being away from you
Even for a little while
You’re so sweet
When I'm near you, my whole body fills with heat,
And I have an out of control heart beat.
I can’t control myself
I can’t help but want you all to myself.
I can’t think of enough words to explain,
My feelings for you are simple, there plain.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
I'm so glad we found each other
I'm so glad we love one another.
There are only so many words to use to say
you are more than okay
you’re mine Baby Krys….”

 

 

Krystal immediately hugged Sooyoung tightly as she finished reciting her poem. Krystal has been crying since sooyoung started her poem. She was touched from all the words sooyoung told her.

“I’m all yours Sooyoungie. And you are also Mine. I Love you Sooyoungie.” Krystal said.

They pulled from the hug. Sooyoung stared at her with love.

“I Love you too, Baby. I promise to take care of you and love you.” Sooyoung said.

She leaned forward to krystal and sealed her promise with a kiss.