Lovey Dovey and Suprises

I Love you, Dork!!!!

Yulsic

Jessica entered the kitchen and saw her seobang cooking. She tiptoed to yuri ad back hugged her.

“Hey, seobang. What are you cooking?” Jessica asked while resting her chin on yuri’s shoulder.

“Pasta. Your favorite.” Yuri said tilting her head to kiss jessica’s cheeks.

“Really. Thanks Baby.”

“I have something to give to you later.” Yuri said and winked at Jessica.

“Go take a shower first. I’ll call you when the dinner is ready.” Yuri said and kissed Jessie’s lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunbyung

“Yah, Sunny-ah, where are you taking me?” hyomin asked.

Sunny picked up hyomin after their schedule. She is now ‘dragging’ hyomin to her car.

“Just wait darling I have a surprise for you.” Sunny said and open the car door for hyomin. Sunny went to the driver’s seat. She put hyomin’s seat belt, their faces are close with each other. Sunny noticed hyomin has been holding her breath so she smirked and kissed her deeply. For a minute, sunny broke the kiss to let hyomin breath. Sunny just smiled cheekily when she saw hyomin catching her breath.

“Wooh,, you took away my breath sunshine.” Hyomin said breathless and giggling while blushing.

Sunny laughed and kissed hyomin’s cheek.

“Let’s go.” Sunny said and off they go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoonhyun

“Yoong, where are you taking me?” Seohyun asked to Yoona while lifting her bridal style.

“It’s a surprise, Baby.” Yoona said and kissed Seohyun’s lips.

Yoona went straight to her car while carrying Seohyun bridal style. She gently put Seohyun inside the car. After putting Seohyun in the car she immediately went to the driver’s seat.

“But before we go there, I have a gift for you.” Yoona said then lifted her body to get something in the back sit. She then handed it to Seohyun.

“Waah,, Keroro!!!!” she squealed hugged the limited edition toy. Yoona smiled widely seeing her girlfriend happy.

“Thanks, Yoongie. I Love You.” Seohyun said and jumped to her and hugged her tightly. To her surprise, Seohyun sat on her lap and began kissing her aggressively and passionately which she returns with the same fervor.

“That’s your price for giving me that keroro doll.” Seohyun said smiling brightly.

“Uhehehe,,,, I Love You too.” Yoona replied while giggling, happy for her prize. Seohyun got off from her lap, she held seohyun’s hands and drove away to a place.

 

 

 

 

Hyonic

“Uhhm,,, mfft,, baby we have to go now?” hyoyeon said on nicole’s lips who is kissing her. They are sitting on the sofa while Nicole is in her lap. They are in Nicole’s house.

“Mpphh,,, honey let’s stay like this for a while.” Nicole said still lip locked with hyoyeon.

“But, baby—“ before hyoyeon can continue what she’s saying Nicole insert her tongue on hyoyeon’s mouth causing her to moan. But she responded eagerly.

After their tongue battle, they looked at each other lovingly. They smiled at each other, seemed to be lost on their own world.

“I have a surprise to you, Nic-honey.” Hyoyeon said when she caught her breath.

“Mmmhhh,, what is it honey?” Nicole asked.

“It’s a secret. Come on.” Hyoyeon carried Nicole to her car.

“Where are we going honey?”

“Just wait and see Darling.” Hyoyeon replied and kissed. Hyo drove to the place wherever they are going.