Feelings!! CONFESSION!?

I Love you, Dork!!!!

 

Awards Night

‘Best Female Group…… *drum roll* ……………. So Nyuh Shi Dae!’ the emcee announced as the girls got up from their seats. The audiences are clapping and others are shouting their hearts out, especially the Sone.

All the girls went up the stage and say their speech with their trophy.

“Thank you for all your support, especially our fans, SONE’s. Thank you very much.” Jessica spoke first.

“To our managers, thank you very much. ” Sooyoung said.

Then next is Taeyeon,

“Thank you very much for this award. We worked so hard for this. I would like to thank my members. Guys we did it. And to our managers, family, friends and fans thanks for supporting us.”

“ And I would like to take this opportunity to say……..” she cleared .

 

The crowd fell silent.

 

“To Tiffany, you’re the Fany that I was roommate, for the longest time since our trainee days. Words like ‘I really like you’, ‘I’ve always been grateful’, I can’t seem to express those types of feelings right away. I’m just glad that we’ve become so close to each other. I’m grateful to you and me because of those memories we’ve made. 

Fany-ah, this is for you. SARANGHAEYO.” She said, the girls were shocked but the thing that shocked them the most, the crowd clapped their hands loudly and others shouting their hearts out.

Some people are shouting, “Taeny! Taeny! Taeny! Taeny!”, especially the locksmith. The fans are going crazy.

Taeyeon didn’t expect the response coming from the audience and their fans. She felt happy because she thinks that it would be going to be awkward but it didn’t.

“THANK YOU!” taeyeon shouted with happiness. The girls are chuckling to Taeyeon’s behavior. They left the stage with a smile on their faces.

 

 

 

Girls’ Dorm

“What a confession you got there taengoo.” sooyoung said with a hint of teasing in her voice.

“Shut up, you shikshin.” Taeyeon said blushing embarrassed from what she did earlier.

“Ohoho, someone’s blushing. Oh, I’m a Taeny shipper from now on.” Soo said while clapping her hands.

“Psshh,,, like we don’t know you joined a fan club for Taeny Shippers called LOCKSMITHS and claimed yourself as their President. Nice one Soo.” Sunny huffed.

“Hey how’d you know that?”  Soo said smirking.

“You are so obvious, Shikshin.” Jessica said a matter of factly.

“Because,, they are soo cute together!” Soo said shrieking.

“Oh, stop it Soo.” Taeyeon whined while blushing holding her cheeks with both of her hands.

All the girls laughed out loud because of Sooyoung’s fangirling and taeyeon’s embarrassment.

“Geez,, you guys are really something.” Jessica said panting because of laughing hard.

“YEAH,, Because we are Girls Generation.” Hyoyeon said while dancing dorkily.

“Haha,, Yeah!!!” the other girls cheered.

 

“JIGUEMUEN, SO NYUH SHI DAE!!” All the girls yelled and hugged each other. The room was soon filled with laughter.

A certain dork just stared at her friends with happiness and sadness in her eyes.

~~ It will be happier if you are here Fany-ah. Please come back soon. Please come back to me. I miss you so so so so so much. I love you so much Fany-ah. – taeyeon.

 

 

“Hey, Soo, looks like you have a date with Baby Krys huh.” Jessica said noticing that sooyoung is wearing casual clothes. Jessica is watching the television when sooyoung walked pass her.

“Hehe,,,” sooyoung laugh shyly. “You got that right.” She added with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

“Oh, okay. Go now and enjoy. Take care of my sister okay. And come back soon we have to practice for the concert.”

“Dae, Sica-unnie. And don’t worry my Baby Krys is safe with me.” Sooyoung said while grinning cheekily with aegyo.

“Aish…Ugh.” Jessica said while shivering because sooyoung haven’t ever called her unnie before.

“Go now, Shoo.” Jessica shooed her away. Sooyoung laughed at her.

“Bye.” Sooyoung cheerfully said making her way to the door.