BUSTED!!!

I Love you, Dork!!!!

Korea

Girls Dorm

After 3 days.

“Jessica, is Tiffany called you already?”  taeyeon said.

It’s been 3 days since Tiffany left korea. And she was not calling to the girls anymore for 3 days. The girls are starting to get worried, especially taeyeon.

Taeyeon’s POV

~~ It’s been a week Fany-ah, and I miss you so much. This pass few days without you, I have realized how much I love you. Please come back now, you are not even calling.

~~ That kiss made me realized so many things. How important you are to me. How important you feelings are. And I regret that I have caused you so much pain. Now I want to erase that pain I caused. Please come back now, Fany-ah.

 

“No, Fany haven’t called me yet.” Jessica answered.

“What? It’s been 3 days. How about you maknae?”  taeyeon asked the maknae.

“Nope, she haven’t called me yet either.” Said the maknae coldly, very unusual for the maknae to act that way.

“Anyone?”

“No.” said the other girls.

Then the maknae spoke,

“It’s your fault, Fany-unnie is not calling.” The maknae shouted making the girls surprised by the maknae’s behavior.

“Seohyun!” Jessica said surprised.

“How come it’s my fault seohyun?” taeyeon said.

The maknae is now crying, “You hurt Tiffany-unnie so much. You rejected her for our so-called image not even considering her feelings.”

“I just did that not just for our image, it’s for each and one of us. I don’t want a simple issue will break our group and our friendship!”

“No, you didn’t do that for our group! You just hurt tiffany-unnie and that broke our group and our friendship!. And now she is not calling because she doesn’t even want to hear our voice. She doesn’t want to hear our voice because she’s hurting more and more. I’ve been trying to call her for 3 days but her phone’s dead. I guess she even throw away her phone. And I guess she really is going to quit from this group and we will never see her again. It’s all your fault unnie. It’s your entire fault.” The maknae said while crying so much. Yoona immediately hugged her and supported her to the maknae’s room.

Taeyeon is crying and so the other girls. They remained silent for a moment. Then Jessica stand from the couch, went to her room slammed the door close.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

~~ I’m so sorry, I know it’s my fault, but can you blame me? I haven’t realized that I love tiffany that time.

~~ I know I told her so many harsh things.

~~ But I really love her now; I regretted all the things that I said to her.

~~ Please come back Fany-ah, I want to see you; I want to say I love you; I want to hug you, to kiss you. I want to whisper to your ears how much I’m in love with you.

 

Seohyun’s Room

“Baby, you should not have shouted to taeyeon-unnie like that. She’s also hurting you know, like you, all of us.” Yoona softly said to her Girlfriend.

“I’m sorry maybe I said too much. But I held that anger for more than a week I couldn’t take it anymore.” She said still crying.

“I know. I know. I understand. And I know taeyeon-unnie understand why you are so angry to her. Stop crying now, everything will be alright.” Yoona said and kissed seohyun in the forehead.

“Thank you for taking care of me, Yoongie. I love you.” Then seohyun kissed yoona in the lips.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

~~ Maybe seohyun is just did that for her unnie. Maybe she’s just holding her anger for more than a week and she can’t take it anymore. She’s angry to me and I understand that. I’m angry to myself either for hurting Tiffany so much.

~~ Maybe I should talk to her.

*knock knock*

Taeyeon opened the door without waiting for the answer but was stunned from what she saw.

 

“WHAT THE HECK!?!” she shouted.

 

The two maknae were surprised.

“We are going to talk now! On the living room.” She said fuming and closed the door.