Going back home

I Love you, Dork!!!!

 

 

Meanwhile in LA

Tiffany is changing her nail polish into a pink one from light blue when his brother sat beside her. She was sitting on their couch in the living room. Contented on her nail polish she greeted her brother.

“Hi, Oppa.” She greeted her brother giving him an eyesmile.

“Hello, Fany-ah.” He greeted back giving her his own version of his eyesmile. “Uhm, fany-ah I have to show you something and you would probably love it.” leo said then get his galaxy tablet, tap on it. “I was browsing the internet when I found this video.” He said then gave the tab to tiffany.

The video started to play.

~~‘Best Female Group…… *drum roll* ……………. So Nyuh Shi Dae!’ the emcee announced as the girls got up from their seats. The audiences are clapping and others are shouting their hearts out, especially the Sone.

All the girls went up the stage and say their speech with their trophy.

“Thank you for all your support, especially our fans, SONE’s. Thank you very much.” Jessica spoke first.

“To our managers, thank you very much. ” Sooyoung said.

Then next is Taeyeon,

“Thank you very much for this award. We worked so hard for this. I would like to thank my members. Guys we did it. And to our managers, family, friends and fans thanks for supporting us.”

“ And I would like to take this opportunity to say……..” she cleared .

 

The crowd fell silent.

 

“To Tiffany, you’re the Fany that I was roommate, for the longest time since our trainee days. Words like ‘I really like you’, ‘I’ve always been grateful’, I can’t seem to express those types of feelings right away. I’m just glad that we’ve become so close to each other. I’m grateful to you and me because of those memories we’ve made. 

Fany-ah, this is for you. SARANGHAEYO.”

 

She said, the girls were shocked but the thing that shocked them the most, the crowd clapped their hands loudly and others shouting their hearts out.

Some people are shouting, “Taeny! Taeny! Taeny! Taeny!”, especially the locksmith. The fans are going crazy.

 “THANK YOU!” taeyeon shouted with happiness. The girls are chuckling to Taeyeon’s behavior. They left the stage with a smile on their faces. ~~

 

The video ended and the tears on fany’s eyes keep on flowing like a falls. She was crying since taeyeon started to tell those feelings tiffany wants to hear from her. She put her hands on to stop herself from continuous sobbing, her shoulder is shaking from crying so hard. Her brother just hugged her while rubbing her back.

Tiffany’s tears are tears of joy/happiness. Finally, she has heard that word coming from the mouth of her beloved one.

“O-Oppa, Taeyeon l-loves me too. I’m so happy oppa. I want to go home now oppa. I want to go back. I missed her so much oppa. I want to hug her, kiss her and whisper to her ears that I love her so much.” Tiffany said still crying and sobbing.

Leo cupped her face and wiped her tears.

“Yes, sweetie. You will go back soon. I have prepared all the things have to be done. We will be going back to Korea.” He said softly.

“Thanks Oppa. Thank you so much. Love you oppa.” She hugged her brother. But then she realized something, she pull from the hug and looked at her brother. “But wait oppa, we?”

Leo laughed. “Eun-unnie and I will be accompanying you. Besides I told you I have a plan and I will help you.”

“Oh the Plan!” tiffany remembered.

“Yes, come here—“ leo whispered to her his plan. And then………

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that’s a great plan oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany shrieked. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Whooops,,,, tehihihihi.

Want some mushy mushy chapter of Yulsic, Sookrys, Yoonhyun, Sunbyung and Hyonic.

While writing the next chapter I was like giggling every now and then because of the cheesieness and mushyness.

 

 

 

And for Taeny,,, Don't you guys worry................. They will be together soon....... very soon.......

 

 

COMMENT.....