Lovey Dovey Sookrys

I Love you, Dork!!!!

 

Fx Dorm

Krystal has been walking back and forth playing with her fingers and biting her lips because of nervousness. Her other members are having their individual schedules so she was left alone in their Dorm.

~~ Geez,, krystal, calm down. Said krystal’s other self.

~~ How can I calm down? This our first date for crying out loud! And I’m so freaking nervous. Geez I’m even talking to myself right now.

 

*Flashback*

It’s been 3 days since SooKrys got together officially.

 

Kring Kring

“Hello?” Krystal said as she picked up her phone.

“Hi Baby Krys.” Sooyoung greeted and made krystal’s heart beats so fast.

“Hey Sooyoungie, you called?” krystal asked while smiling widely slightly blushing.

“I called because I missed you Baby.” Sooyoung said that made krystal’s face flushed.

“I-I missed you too, Sooyoungie.” Krystal said stuttered a little.

“Really? Are you free today?” sooyoung asked.

“Yes. I’m free today. Why?” krystal asked curious.

“Can you go on a Date with me?” Sooyoung asked straight forwardly.

Krystal almost dropped her phone from her hands.

“O-okay. Sure. Sure. Sure.” Krystal said trying all her might to suppress her excitement.

“Good. It’s a Date then. I’ll be there in two hours. Bye. I love you.” Sooyoung said with glee in her voice.

“I love you too.” Krystal replied before ending the call. Seconds passed by, krystal couldn’t take it anymore.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!” krystal screamed. She slumped her body on the couch and rolled over crazily while screaming. And then she bolted up.

“ Sooyoung asked me to go on a Date. Oh my god, what should I wear? I should look beautiful.” She ran to her closet and threw everything on her bed while panicking to choose what to wear.

*End of Flashback*

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong …………..

Krystal almost tripped from walking back and forth. She panicked.

~~ Oh my Gosh. She’s already here! What should I do? What should I do?

She stopped panicking but still fidgeting.

~~ Okay, Krys. Calm down. Fix yourself. There. Inhale. Exhale.

After taking deep breaths, she went to the door and opened it.

“Hey, Baby.” Before krystal could answer soo has devoured her lips, she was surprised. But after a moment she kissed back with the same intensity the way sooyoung is kissing her. After a minute or two, they broke the kiss to catch their breath. While their foreheads is resting on each other’s.

“Hi….” Krystal said breathless. They both smiled.

“Here, for my Beautiful Baby.” Sooyoung said while handling a bouquet of red roses to krystal.

“Thanks.” Krystal said while blushing. She pecked soo’s lips.

“You’re so beautiful.”

“You too, you look perfect.”

“You’re perfect too, we’re perfect match.” Soo said grinning.

“Sweet.” Krystal giggled.

“Let’s go.” Soo said offering her hands to krystal.

krystal closed the door and locked it before taking soo’s hands.

“Where to?”

“You’ll know when we get there.” Soo said.