Missing you

I'm Nothing Without You

Jiyong was now at home. After he’d cried out in Seunghyun’s arms he realised what he was doing and shot up from the bench and ran home. He was angry with himself, he promised himself that he wouldn’t forgive Seunghyun that fast. Well not that he has, but what if Seunghyun thought he had now? But when Jiyong thought a little further Seunghyun hadn’t camed after him when he ran away. Maybe he was giving Jiyong time to take everything in. And for that Jiyong was thankful. Forgiving Seunghyun would take much longer time if he was a pain in the and hanging after Jiyong all the time.

Jiyong didn’t hate him as much as he did before now. When Seunghyun had been soothering Jiyong in his arms it had felt just like old times. Everytime Jiyong were sad Seunghyun always embraced him and whispered soothing things in his ear as he his hair. 

 

-----flasback----

 

”Omo what happened?” Seunghyun walked into the livingroom finding Jiyong lying on the couch crying. He quickly took Jiyong in his arms. ”Yongie tell me what happened”

 

”M...Hyun..So sad, the movie was so sad” Jiyong said as he pointed at the tv.

 

Seunghyun looked at the tv and saw the credits to ”A Wolfboy” scrolling down the screen. (A/N: it’s a very sad korean movie, if you havn’t seen it, do! It’s one my favorite films <3)

 

Seunghyun chuckled quietly at how adorable Jiyong was. He has so easy to cry to movies. ”Jiyong-ah everything will be fine it’s just a movie”

 

”B..but he was wait..waiting for her, and she she she mar..married...” Jiyong sobbed

 

”I know, I know. We watched this movie before together remember?”

 

Jiyong nodded

 

”Shh... stop crying now baby” Seunghyun whispered, and so Jiyong did. ”That’s good, now let’s cheer you up. What do you say about eating out today?”

 

Jiyong nodded again ”Ne, that’s sounds good. Could we please go to that place with the grilled eal that’s so yummy?”

 

”Ofcourse, come on and let’s go I’m starving”

 

--end of flasback--

 

Seunghyun never failed to cheer him up.

 

”God I miss him!” Jiyong thought as he hugged one of the decor pillows on the couch. ”I can’t do this anymore. I’m only hurting myself more when staying away from him. Next time I run into him I wont push him away. I’m ready to hear his explaination.”

With that thought in mind he fell alseep at the couch.

 

--------

 

Jiyong woke up around 9 am stretching his limbs.

 

---flashback---

 

Jiyong woke up to his boyfriend planting kisses on his neck. Seunghyun noticed he'd woke up and his ear, earning a small moan from Jiyong.

 

”Mmm, Hyunnie” Jiyong turned around so he was facing Seunghyun. Jiyong always liked Seunghyun the most in the mornings. He was so gorgeous with his tousled hair, deep raspy voice and warm skin.

 

”Good morning my love” Seunhyun said and Jiyong laid his arms around his neck.

 

”Good morning” Seunghyun leaned forward to capture his boyfriend’s lips.

 

Jiyong loved their mornings together. Other people doesn’t really like waking up early in the morning and they can easily become grumpy. But when he woke up to Seunghyun’s sweet touch he could never think of waking up as a bad thing. Since they had to catch Seunghyun’s train at 7 am they had to wake up around 6am.

 

”Ugh Hyunnie, morning breath!” Jiyong parted them and Seunghyun chuckled.

 

”So you don’t want me? I understand. Let’s sleep some more now ne?” Seunghyun turned around from Jiyong and closed his sleepy eyes once again.

 

”Ani! We have to catch your train Hyunnie, come on get up!” Jiyong turned him over so he was lying on his back.

 

”Okay, but just if I get a proper morning kiss” 

 

Jiyong climbed up on him and hunched over to kiss Seunghyun. The kiss went on for a moment before Jiyong again parted them. ”Satisfied?” 

Seunghyun nodded and smiled big at Jiyong.

 

--end of flasback--

 

It was now a fact that Jiyong missed Seunghyun. He missed every little inch of him. He missed his smile, laugh, eyes, hands, hair, body, cat-lips, dimples, humour, embrace, kisses, love, voice and all their moments together.

He was sure of what to do now. He had to meet Seunghyun and talk. What happned has already happened and can’t be taken back, no matter how many times Seunghyun will beg for forgiveness. And no matter how angry Jiyong is at him nothing will still change. So Jiyong will not waste any more tears or anger on this whole situation he just want his Hyunnie back. He wasn't saying that he forgived Seunghyun but he didm't want to sty away from him at the same time.

 

Jiyong got up tp get dressed. He started to think about how he should contact Seunghyun and tell him that he wanted to talk. He has no idea where he lives or what his phone number is. 

Well actually, finding Seunghyun wouldn’t be a very difficult task. He could always look at the station or ice-cream café.

And beacause Jiyong hasn’t been at the café for a while now he was craving some ice-cream so that’s where he went.

 

The café was almost empty appart from a mother with her twin daughters. It looked like shee had a pretty hard time looking after the two of them. One of the girls dropped her ice cream on the floor and was now crying as the other girl constantly tried to leave the table to run around in the café.

Jiyong is 28 now and still hasn’t any kids. He was seriously wondering if he could ever take care of a kid, cause he has always thought about kids as loud and annoying. When he was with Seunghyun they never once talked or thought about kids.

 

Jiyong sat down by the usual table and looked out of the window searching the street for Seunghyun. He’d ordered a ice-cream before he sat down. It was one scoop of strawberry flavour and one of mint chocolate chip. The combination wasn’t the very best but he still enjoyed it.

 

Almost an hour passed and the mother and her twins left for 20 minutes ago. Jiyong was in his own little world when he heard the door of the café open and a few seconds later a man stood beside Jiyong.

 

”Jiyong?” Jiyong turned his head up and met Seunghyun’s cat like eyes. He was quiet for a while just taking in Seunghyun’s beuty that he missed for so long.

 

”Sit down, we need to talk.” Jiyong said motioning at the chair across from him. 

 

Seunghyun sat down at it was a awkward silence for a while. Jiyong looked directly at Seunghyun while Seunghyun looked everwhere except on Jiyong. Seunghyun’s hair was shorter than it was three years ago and styled up in a more mohawk style. Jiyong has just let his hair grow out and he had it  tied up in a little ponytail in the back. (A/N: like he had in Heaven) seunghyun was now hotter than ever.

 

A minute of silence later Seunghyun finally looked at Jiyong in the eyes and held his gaze there and sighed.

 

”I have to explain everything... do you want me to explain Jiyong?” He asked

 

”Ne, I want to hear your explaination...”

 

”Well...”

 

 


A/N: I'm sorry for not updating in a pretty long time. But I've been busy the last weeks. Sorry~