All together

I'm Nothing Without You

So here's the real continue of the story! Hope you'll like it, and sorry for mistakes! 


It was saturday morning and Jiyong was lying restless on the couch wanting to do something fun today. Seunghyun came out from their shared bedroom just wokened up.

 

"Goodmorning my love" He said bending down kissing Jiyong on the forehead

"Goodmorning, could we do something fun today, please~?" Jiyong pleaded

Seunhyun chuckled at his boyfriends cuteness "Ofcourse. We could call Youngbae, Dae and Ri and ask them if they want to go clubbing tonight? It's saturday and people are getting their salary today, I'm sure almost every bar and club in Seoul will be lively and fun"

"Ne, sounds perfect! Let's call them now!"

"Keke, calm down it's only 9 in the morning... people are still asleep, we'll call them later.

 

-----------------

 

A couple of hours later Jiyong had called their friends who agreed happily and he was now deciding what to wear.

 

”Hyunnie should I go for colours or black?” Jiyong said as he showed up two pairs of t-shirts.

”You look good in both, but I think you should go with black. Why are you deciding on what to wear now already, it's 6 hours before we'll meet the others at the club."

”Ne but I want to look good. And it was a very long time since I went out so i’m looking forward to it.” Jiyong said smiling big. ”The last time was when you and I were celebrating our 6th year as a couple... Omg, we went out almost every weekend back then, and now the last time was over three years ago!"

”Wow, then it has been over three years for us both! That's my last time too!"

”Yeah, time goes by so fast” Jiyong said before running into his walk in closet again looking for an outfit.

 

-----------------------

 

About 20 minutes later Jiyong came out looking marvelous from head to toe.

 

”What do you think of this?” Jiyong asked posing a little and turning around so Seunghyun could see the whole outfit.

”You look fantastic baby!” Seunghyun said

Jiyong was wearing a very oversized white tee that was a little tucked into his black and white saint laurent pants. To this he had his hair as usual in a tiny knot in the back and a white pair of boots. 

”Good. Now it’s your turn to decide on a outfit. We have to look good"

”Okay my fashionista to boyfriend the job is yours then. Decide an outfit for me” 

”Okay” Jiyong said as he grinned and ran in to their closet again.

 

---------------

 

What felt like years later Jiyong came back to Seungyun with some clothes in his hands.

”Try this on, I think you will look good in it, I bought this for you on your last birthday we shared together if you remember. They're still modern." Jiyong said 

”Okay”

 

Seunghyun started to undress himself and then threw the cloths on.

 

 

”Wow Hyunnie so handsome!” 

 

Seunghyun was now wearing something far from his own style. He had on tight fitting red balmain leather pants with a saint laurent shirt and blazer.

"Okay, now I remeber why I never wore those.." Seunghyun said as he checked himself in the mirror

”Why? You look drop dead gorgeous!”

”Yongie, this is more your style. My style is more...um...classy you know... your style is funky and daring”

"But those are classy! Just with a litlle daring touch... Please wear them tonight! Or else I'm gonna get all sad and pouty the whole evening" Jiyong said with a adorable pout

"Fine, fine I'll wear them. And do not pout like that, if you don't want to risk me eating you up beacause you're too cute"

"Yay! We're going to look so hot! Now let’s take a shower together, I need a shower”

”But I've already showered today! I did it just this morning!"

”Ne, but I want your company when I shower. Come on Hyunnie we're going to take a shower, you have no choice” Jiyong shouted already in the bathroom

”Okay I’m on my way!”

 

Seunghyun heard the water start running in the bathroom. He stripped down and went into the bathroom joining a hot looking Jiyong in the shower. Jiyong turned to Seunhyun kissing him on the lips a little.

 

”How about we take a round in the shower ne?” Jiyong whispered sensually

”Ne, let’s get dirty in the shower” Seunghyun chuckled at his own little joke.

”Aiiish, well your humor hasn’t exactly gotten any better while you were gone...”

 

---------------------

 

Two hours later after in the shower Seunghyun and Jiyong walked around the apartment in their outfits looking fine as hell.

 

”How much is the clock now?" Jiyong asked his boyfriend

"It's 8 o'clock we should head out soon"

”Wooh finally!” Jiyong came jumping trough the apartment

 

They started to make their way to the bar that were about 2 kilometers away

 

Outside the bar stood Daesung waiting for them.

 

”Hey Dae!” The couple greeted him

”Hey hyungs! Wow you’re looking good! Seunghyun trying a new style?” Daesung said smiling 

”Keke, thank you Dae. No I did just let Jiyong choose my outfit” Seunghyun answered

”You should let him choose your outfit more often then.” 

"Where's Seungri and Bae?" Jiyong asked

"Oh, Youngbae hyung is inside getting us a booth to sit in, it's very crowded tonight. And I don't really know where Seungri is, he should be here by now..." Daesung answered just as Seungri came walking towards them smiling.

 

”HYUUUUUNGS~~~" Seungri shouted happily running up to them nearly tripping over his own feet beacause how his clumpsy self.

"Is he drunk already?" Seunghyun asked

"Aiiish ofcourse not Seugnhyun hyung, I'm just so happy for all of us being together again" Seungri said and embraced them all at once.

"Keke, I just forgot about what a bubbly person you was. So long time ago we hung out" Seunghyun said also very happy for them all to be gatherd.

"Where's Youngbae?"

"Inside, let's go in!" Daesung said

 

They went into the bar finding Youngbae at a booth for six persons in the corner of the club just by the dancefloor

 

"YO MY BROS!" Youngbae shouted happily at them 

"Bae! My man!" Jiyong gave him a quick hug

"Good to see you all! I don't even remember the last time all of us were out together!" they all sat down

 

Seunghyun felt a little bad for this, he knew that he was the cause. If he'd never left everything would still be good like old times. Jiyong sensed his guilty feels and his thigh under the table, and smiled at him. Seunghyun smiled back.

"Should we order some drinks?" Seungri said eager to start partying

"Ne, let's go to the bar and order, Seungri come with me to help me carry everything" Daesung said pulling him up from the booth, leaving Jiyong, Seunghyun and Youngbae.

They soon returned hands full of glasses and bottles of soju. The five guys poured up drinks to eachother and raised their glasses.

"CHEERS FOR SEUNGHYUN'S COMEBACK AND HEALTH! AND THAT WE'RE ALL TOGETHER AGAIN!" Seungri shouted

"CHEERS!"  The rest shouted in unison and downed their drinks all in one go.

"LET'S HAVE FUN TONIGHT!" Jiyong cheered

"NE!" 

 

And so their evening started...

 

 


You liked it? Comment and let me know ^_^