4th attempt

I'm Nothing Without You

Another chappie YAAAY! 

 

-------------------------------------

 

At Seungri's, Jiyong is not there yet

 

”Are you sure that we should tell him? He is finally starting to get over him.” Daesung whined

 

”He’s FAR from over him. He walked to the station just yesterday am I right Dae?” Youngbae said

 

”I think that he deservs to know. Some time he will find out and then we will be the bad guys that kept it from him. He will hate us” Seungri said

 

”But think of Seunghyun, we promised him that we wouldn’t tell him!” 

 

”Seunghyun is proberly not coming back Dae! So he will not be angry with us, but Jiyong will. We will tell him today.” Youngbae said just as they heard a soft knock on the door.

Seungri went to open it, revealing a slighty panting Jiyong.

 

”Hey hyung!” Seungri greeted him ”Come in and take a seat at the couch please”

 

”Hey Seungri, sure”

 

Jiyong sat down beside Youngbae. Young rose from the couch together with Seungri and Daesung. They all stood a bit away from Jiyong.

 

”What’s wrong? What was it you wanted to tell me?” Jiyong asked looking at the three nervous men before him.

 

”Um... Jiyong there is something that we have kept from you...” Seungri started in a innocent voice looking down.

 

”Three years ago, we promised a very good friend to us something and we have kept that promise until now. We thought that it is wrong to keep this from you... Seunghyun.....Seu......” Daesung continued, but soon Taeyang took over.

 

”Ji, Seunghyun loved you very much you must know that. One week before the accident Seunghyun told us that he’ll leave soon, but we couldn’t say anything to you. He never told us why he would leave but he said if you ever doubted his love for you we had to tell you that he loved you and always will. Jiyong what we are trying to say is... that Seunghyun didn’t die in that fireaccident”

 

Jiyong were quiet for a long time trying to take it all in. He had always felt that Seunghyun was alive somehow, but he always shaked that feeling away. Jiyong started to freak everyone out with his silence.

 

”Ji, are you okay?” Seungri asked walking closer to his hyung

 

”No, I’m not okay. Why? Why would he hurt me like that?” Jiyong asked looking around at his friends faces. They all remained silent and avoided Jiyong’s gaze. ”I DON’T BELIEVE YOU! HYUNNIE WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME LIKE THAT”

 

”Please Jiyong calm down” Daesung said. Jiyong obeyed and went back to silence ”We thought that maybe Seunghyun saw the fire as an oppertunity to leave you... you know...so you wouldn’t think that he didn’t love you...”

 

”Ne I see...I need some time alone now. Thank you for telling me this. I love you guys but I will take my leave now.” Jiyong said walking to the door. Youngbae started to panic and grabbed Jiyong by his arm

 

”WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?” 

 

”Calm down Bae, I’m just going home”

 

”Good, promise me that you wont do anything stupid?”

 

”Ne I promise that I wont do anything stupid” Jiyong answered and walk back to his appartment.

 

 

As he came he went straight to his medicine cabinet and took out some strong pills. Right now taking his life didn’t seem like a stupid thing to him, so he wasn’t breaking his promise to Youngbae. He just wanted to get away from the pain in chest somehow. He was a little relieved that Seunghyun was fine and alive. But the heartbreak was unbearable. He couldn’t take that pain, it was too much.

 

He filled his shaking hand with pills and poured a glass of water. In one go he swollowed the pills together with the water. Soon he started to feel his body go numb, and by that followed a comfortable darkness. Just as he felt his life slide away from him he felt arms around him and Youngbae’s screaming voice.

 

”THE JI! YOU PROMISED ME!! JIYONG YOU HAVE TO PUKE! GET IT OUT FROM YOUR SYSTEM” Youngbae shoved two finger down his best friends throat making him vomit. ”GOOD, ONE MORE TIME” He did it again until he was sure that the pills were out of Jiyong’s body.

 

Jiyong was halfconscious ”Why wont you just let me die Bae?” He whined

 

”No way I’m letting you die. Seriously Ji how can you be this selfish? Don’t you ever think of how your death would affect us? Your friends, we love you Ji. And I’m sure that Seunghyun wouldn’t want you to do this either”

 

”H...He was selfish too Bae. He left me”

 

”I know Ji, I know. But please don’t try to take your life again?”

 

”Okay, but Bae how did you know?” Jiyong wondered how he could have known that he would try to commit suicide

 

”Come on Ji, how could I trust you in this state? This have happened before, you are so dumb that you see suicide as the only way out of pain”

 

”Oh...well I don’t see any other way, you don’t...you don’t know how much it hurts Bae” Jiyong said now starting to cry violently.

 

”SHH, don’t cry. Let’s get you to bed, I will stay with you tonight. Remeber that after rain comes sunshine.”

 

”Ne, thanks Bae”

 

 

----------------------------

 

The next morning Jiyong waked up to the smell of kimchi pancakes. He laid in his bed thinking about all that happened yesterday. First he thought that he finally was starting to move on. But then he tried to commit suicide for the fourth time. 

But everytime he tried his friends have been there to keep him from the tempting darkness.The first time was very alike this time but it was Daesung had stopped him. The second time he tried to drown himself in the bathtub, but then Seungri was there drag him up from the water. The thrid time he cut himself in the wrist hoping to bleed to death. Youngbae had then found him on the floor unconcious. That time Jiyong was in coma for five days, and scared the out of his friends.

All this beacause of his love for Seunghyun. Seunghyun that have been alive all this time. Seunghyun that was living a happy life somewhere and maybe with someone else right now. 

Jiyong thought if he wanted to meet Seunghyun again or not. Wait! There’s a big chance then that they’d already met. Maybe it was Seunghyun he saw at the trainstation two days ago? He thought that maybe he should go to the station tonight again, just to see if he was there?

 

A moment later Youngbae came into Jiyong’s bedroom holding a tray with kimchi pancakes and a cup of tea.

 

”Goodmorning Ji, how are you feeling?” he asked placing the tray on Jiyong’s sidetable

 

”I’m fine...I guess” Jiyong said sitting up ”Thank you so much Bae, for everything”

 

”Ani, it’s just what friends do for eachother”

 

They ate well

 

”Youngbae? How much is the clock?”

 

”10 am, wae?”

 

Jiyong wanted to know how much the clock was so he could know how many hours it was left until Seugnhyun’s train to come in. ”Just wondering”

 

”Okay, you’ll go to the station tonight right?” Youngbae asked lifting a eyebrow

 

’Damn he sees right trough me!’ ”Ne...I just want to check if...you know”

”This time Ji, I understand you. Do you want me to come with you?”

 

”Ani it’s okay, I’ll go myself”

 

”Okay, I’ll take my leave then. See you around, call me whenever you want, nighttime or daytime I don’t care”

 

”Ne I’ll call you”

 

”Good, annyeonghi gyeseyo”

 

”Annyeonghi gaseyo Bae”

 

----------------------------------

 

Hope you liked it and sorry for mistakes! ^3^