009

I'm Married to the Playboy!!

"Okay. Let's start the game now!" exclaimed Suho.

"Eh? But Kai just started teaching me. I don't know how to do the dance..." Hyosung's voice began fading at the end.

"This is the first time I've seen you unconfident of yourself, babe." said Luhan. That same smirk is still on his face. He walked over to Hyosung as Kai backed up. 

"I'll help you, sweetie.Dont worry.." said Luhan. He took a hold of Hyosung's arms and yanked her a bit too close to him.

"N-no, thanks. I-I can do it myself j-jerkk...!" Hyosung's face flushed red and pushed Luhan away from her.

"Aww! Hyosung's blushing!" Chen started teasing her and pinching her already hot cheeks.

"Y-yah! I am not!" claimed Hyosung, swatting Chen's hands away from her face.

"Let's play now! I want to see who gets matched with who!" said Tao.

"I bet Kai and Hyosung will get a 99% match!" yelled Kris.

"I bet Hyosung and Luhan will get a 100% match!" yelled D.O. The song started. Kai was up first. Hyunseung's parts looked so hard but he made it look so easy. Sunhwa and Hyosung watched the amazing performance in awe. Kai landed with a finishing move and everyone clapped as loud as possible!

"That was so good! Daebak!" exclaimed Hyosung.

"Haha, thanks." Now it was Hyosung's turn. Kai walked up to her and whispered in her ear, "You can do it babe." Kai winks and sat down on the couch next to Suho and D.O. Luhan saw what he did and secretly shook his head.

"Is he trying to make a move on Hyosung? I'm marrying her for crying out loud. She's already claimed... by me."Hyosung got up out of her seat and stood in front of the flat screen, ready to dance. She looked really nervous, her palms sweating.

"It's okay, Hyosung! You can do it!" she looked over at her best friend, where Sunhwa had two thumbs up, smiling at Hyosung. The song played. It was actually a lot easier if you did the real thing instead of practicing. Hyosung moved her body here, there, her there as everyone watched. She stumbled at a few parts but managed to make it. Luhan was the one staring at Hyosung most intensely. He watched every movement Hyosung made.

"S-she's... y.. Luhan, you're losing your mind..." he thought.

"WOAH! AND YOU SAID YOU COULDN'T DANCE? THAT WAS AWESOME!" Xiumin almost jumped out of his seat.

"It's actually was a lot easier for me to do the real thing instead of practicing, I guess. That means, Sunhwa, you can do it!" Hyosung gave her a high-five as Sunhwa walked up. She looked pretty nervous herself too. Sunhwa glanced at Hyosung than smiled. After dancing, people clapped for her as well. She did really good, only making one or two mistakes.

"WOOOO! THAT WAS DAEBAK!" Kris clapped the loudest."T-thank you..." Sunhwa blushed. Last but not least, it was Luhan's long awaited turn. He stepped in front of the flat screen and started almost immediately. Hyosung thought Sunhwa would've been watching his every move, but instead, she looked over to see her and Kris in the snack area laughing and talking with each other. Hyosung got her attention back to Luhan who was half-way through. Hyosung watched him with shining eyes. She swore she saw Luhan looked at her and wink. Hyosung got red a again and covered her cheeks with her hands. Luhan finished and everyone clapped.

"As expected from our pretty boy!" Kris high-fived Luhan. He glanced at Hyosung and snuck up behind her, then snaking his arms around Hyosung.

"Was I y, babe?" Luhan smirked. Hyosung jumped from the sudden contact.

"You scared me, you jerk!" yelled Hyosung.

"Yeah, yeah. What is this? The millionth time you called me a jerk?"

"Guys, the game is matching! Come on!" screamed Suho.

"Player, Kai. 97% match with Player Sunhwa. Player, Luhan 98% match with Player Hyosung." the game narrorator spoke.

"E-eh-eh..?" Hyosung's eye twitched as Luhan swung his arm over her shoulder.

"Almost a perfect match." Luhan whispered, teasing her even more.

"OOOOO~ LUHAN AND Hyosung~" his friends started teasing them too. Hyosung blushed for the 100th time today. Suddenly, Sunhwa yanked her out the door.

"You liar! You totally LOVE Luhan, don't you?" Sunhwa started laughing and teasing her.

"N-no! I told you, you could have him!" Hyosung protested.

"Oh, please! You two look so cute together anyways!" Sunhwasquealed.

"Oh, whatever. Stop teasing me! And don't you like Luhan?" asked Hyosung.

"Well, sort of. But his friend is so cute!" exclaimed Sunhwa.

"Who?"

"Uhm.. I think his name was Kris ?" ( seriously?? kris is not cute ; A ; *shot by kris fans* )

"Chincha? You like him?" asked Hyosung, a bit surprised.

"Yeah! Oh, I was so jealous. You're so lucky that he got to help you with HyunA's dance!" Sunhwa started spazzing.

"And about the rooming thing, Kris asked if I wanted to room with him and I said yes..!" said Sunhwa.

"B-bwo? Wait.. that means.. YAH! I DON'T WANT TO ROOM WITH LUHAN!" Hyosung burst out screaming.

"And aren't you afraid he might do something to you?" asked Hyosung.

"Nah. If he does, I have a plan. But aren't you afraid that Luhan might do something to you?" asked Sunhwa.

"BWOO?! WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME THAT? IF YOU CARE THAT HE MIGHT DO SOMETHING TO ME, THAN YOU WOULD'VE SAID NO TO KRIS! YOU PABOOO!" Hyosung yelled again.

"Okay, okay. Mian. Aigooo." said Sunhwa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first oneshot story ~ it is about Suho and Hyosung...

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/677523/loving-my-best-friend-hyosung-suho

I choose Suho since you guys choose Suho as the main characters ^^

And sorry for the late update~ i got busy with school project ;A;