006

I'm Married to the Playboy!!

After getting changed for an hour, Hyosung came out of the house and ran for her life, hoping Luhan didn't ditch her. She panted as she saw the car still there and ran over, opening the door to the passenger's seat next to him.

"Ready?" asked Luhan.

"I guess.." Hyosung said it in an unsure way, doubting her decision to go to school looking like this.

"You'll be fine.." said Luhan comforting her. Hyosung smiled.

"..or not." said Luhan, finishing his sentence as he giggled.

"Yah, Jerk!" Hyosung slapped Luhan on the arm and the car took off. The car parked in front of the school's gate as students watched until the car stopped with a squeak.

"You know, you drive way too fast." complained Hyosung, her hand over her heart praying that she was still alive.

"I know nerd." Luhan smirked. He got out of the car and girls surrounded him immediately.

"OPPA! OPPA!"

"IT'S LULU OPPA!"

"OPPA, ANNYEONG!"

"GOOD MORNING LULU OPPA!"

Hyosung rolled her eyes as she heard more screams of Luhan's name. The squealing girls made her ears burst. She got out of the car and slung her backpack on her right shoulder. Glares and whispers automatically went arround about Hyosung.

"Who's the in Luhan's car?"

"What a ."

"She's look hot."

"So pretty."

"Luhan's probably going to dump her later on, no worries, girls." Luhan heard all the gossip too and put his arm around Hyosung. The rest of EXO noticed the crowd and went towards it.

"Oh, hyung!" yelled Sehun. Girls screamed a bit once again as all of EXO made it to Luhan.

"Who's the cutie?" asked Baekhyun.

"Another girl, Luhan?" said Tao annoyingly.

"I thought I told you you should stick to one girl, dude." said Lay.

"Well, let me explain... ATTENTION EVERYONE! THIS GIRL, RIGHT HER HIS MY FIANCEE AND SOON-TO-BE WIFE. ANYONE WHO SPREADS RUMORS OR BULLIES HER WILL GET PUNISHED. BEFORE YOU GUYS ASK, THIS WAS IN FACT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE TO MERGE OUR COMPANIES AND BECOME PARTNERS." yelled Luhan. Hyosung's eyes widened as she put her hand over his mouth.What the heck with this JERK!!

"Yah, What do you think you're doing?!" yelled Hyosung in a whispering tone.

"Helping you so you won't get bullied, nerd. You don't know what my fans could do and if you get hurt, my parents would kill me so I'm doing this for me, not you. Just to make that clear." said Luhan as he grinned.

"Tch, jerk."

"Nerd."

"Whatever." Suddenly, a boy from the crowd yelled out, "What's her name?!"

"HER NAME IS---" Luhan got cut off when Hyosung put her hand on his mouth again.

"What now?!" muffled Luhan.

"Yah , don't tell them my name!" yelled Hyosung.

"Why not?" complained Luhan.

"Because I said so! It's complicated, alright?" replied Hyosung.

"Alright, alright." said Luhan.

"UHM, EVERYONE'S DISMISSED. GO. SHOO!" yelled Luhan. No one dared to go against his orders and cleared the front of the school, all going inside the building.

"So, Luhan, what's her name?" asked Chen.

"Can I at least tell them? I promise they'll keep the secret." whined Luhan as he pleaded at Hyosung. After a lot of convincing, Hyosung finally gave permission.

"Guys, meet Jun Hyosung, the school's nerd." said Luhan, introducing Jisu.

"BWO?! IS THIS THE REAL JISU??" EXO yelled in usion.

"Yup. She's the heir of the Jun Co." said Luhan.

"Y-you're joking, right?" asked Chanyeol.

Hyosung sighed loudly and said, "Sadly, he isn't joking."

"Wait, now that I think about it, aren't you the girl at the nightclub the other night?" asked Kai.

"Uh, yeah. That was me..." 

"T-then that means.. EWWWW!" yelled Kai and Kris.

"What?" asked D.O.

"We flirted with the school's nerd!" cried Kai.

"Gross, Kai. You too, Kris. I mean, really?" said Suho. 

"Uhm, hello? I'm still here you know. Bunch of jerks, tch." said Hyosung annoyingly.

"And Luhan! You knew all along! I can't believe I gave you my favorite girlfriend of the week!" yelled Kai, ignoring Hyosung.

"And I let you borrow my car! What the hell, man!" added Kris.

"Still, I can't believe your fiancee is her." said D.O

"RUDE! !" screamed Hyosung.

"Fine, we'll speak in another language!" yelled D.O (A/N: Lets just pretend all of EXO knows English-RED and Mandrin-BLUE!)

"God. This idiot is such a brat." said Kris.

"You bunch of playboys are such jerks!" yelled Hyosung. All of EXO's attention were on her now.

"Yah Nerd ,you know Chinese?" asked Luhan.

"Yeah. Better luck next time, boys!" teased Hyosung.

"Oh, yeah?" said Kris. He started speaking in English, although his pronounciations wern't very good.

"There, now she doesn't know what we're saying."

" for her!"

"I'd like to see her try to speak English." Hyosung bursted out laughing to death.

"What?" asked Luhan.

"PAHAHAHAHAHA! Your English ! Oh my god, guys! HAHAHAHA!" cried Hyosung. EXO just stared at her with surprised expressions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys watch this?? WATCH NOW!!! DAMN THEY LOOK AMAZING..><

Look as them, all y and chained up...trying to kill us all...T___T BAP is so damn talented. I swear TS doesn't even announce anything anymore, they're just releasing stuff like "Surprise b*tches*!

usually i would despise the japanese version

but holy damn, this version is as good as the korean one

and youngjae's lines are just so y in japanese

all our dreama come true~ 00:00 - 00:12

 

And what is zelo doing with a gun kekekek~ i laughed. But i love this so much! B.a.p ♥

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LolXD...sorry for the update...I think this chapter is boring T_T *tired 

Hope you guys enjoy reading this!

BYE2 =D

luhan for my readers..anyeong >o<