004

I'm Married to the Playboy!!
Luhan and Hyosung arrived at the same time at Luhan's parent's mansion as they were told to do so. Hyosung got out of from her car as Luhan got out of his, staring at one another's car.
 
"Ha. My car's so much better than you." Hyosung smirked.
 
"Whatever, nerd." replied Luhan.
 
"YAH! JERK! Stop calling me a nerd!" Hyosung yelled at Luhan for the next 2 minutes until they went in. Maids automatically lined up and bowed to Luhan and Hyosung.
 
"Omma, what is it now?" asked Luhan in an annoying tone as he walked into her office.
 
"Oh, appa,omma! You're here too!" exclaimed Hyosung.
 
"We called you guys here today because we have already decided where your wedding is going to be! Oh, and we have a little surprise for you guys too!" said Hyosung's mom in an enthusiastic voice.
 
"Where is our wedding? And when is it going to be?" asked Luhan.
 
"It's going to be in a month." replied his dad.
 
"And it'll take place at Jeju Island!" added his mom.
 
"Okay, so what's the surprise?" asked Hyosung.
 
"We bought both of you your very own mansion for you two to live in as a wife-and-husband to-be!" squealed Hyosung's mom.
 
"BWO?! IS THIS TRUE??" Luhan and Hyosung got out of their seats and yelled.
 
"I am NEVER, EVER going to live with this playboy under the same roof!" 
 
"I don't want to live with this nerdy weirdo! You never know, she might be one of my secret fangirls! hahahahha"
 
"Bwo?! YAH, PABO-AH..! CRAZY JERK!"
 
"What? Huh?!"
 
"I will, aish, chincha! OMMA, DON'T MAKE ME LIVE WITH HIM, PLEASE!" pleaded Hyosung.
 
"We already bought the mansion, though!" whined her mom.
 
"Then I'll take the house, kick Luhan out of it!" Hyosung grinned.
 
"YAH NERD! Why should you get it?" complained Luhan.
 
"Because I just claimed it before you!" snapped Hyosung.
 
"Aish, these kids..." mumbled the dads.
 
"The decsion is final. You two are going to live there." said Luhan's mom.
 
"OMMA! WAE? ANDWAE UMMA!" whined Luhan.
 
"Put a sock in it, Luhan and come on. We're going to tour your mansion." said Luhan's dad. They all got in their cars. Hyosung and Luhan followed their parents' cars until they finally arrived. Hyosung got out of the car and lowered her sunglasses from her eyes to get a better view of the mansion.
 
"Woah, it's so huge.." she said in amusement.
 
"Look at the pool! I want to go swimming. Haven't swam in so long." added Luhan.
 
"I think they're liking the mansion already." said Hyosung's mom smiling.
 
"I told you they'd like they'd like this mansion." said Hyosung's dad.
 
"Oh, guys, wait! Before you go in, I asked maid Sohee to pack your stuff. Come and get them!" said Luhan's mom.
 
"I'm Coming Omma!" said Hyosung. Luhan got his stuff and went inside, looking for his room. He found only on master bedroom which was the only bedroom in the entire mansion. The rest of the rooms were empty at the moment.
 
"Oh, what a great day. We have to share a room..." said Luhan saracastically.
 
"Hey, playboy, where's my room ?" asked Hyosung, screaming from downstairs. She went to where Luhan was.
 
"This is your room." said Luhan.
 
"Woah! I get a master bed to myself? Sweet!" exclaimed Hyosung.
 
"Not so fast." Luhan blocked Hyosung with his arm just when she was about to jump on the bed.
 
"We share the bed. It's our bedroom." stated Luhan.
 
"Bwo? I will not share a room with you!" cried Hyosung.
 
"Well, too bad. We'll have to until we buy another bed to put in one of the other rooms." said Luhan.
 
Not wanting to deal with this anymore, Hyosung jumped on the bed and said, "Fine." before sighing.
 
"Guys, meets your personal maid. This is Jimin, a maid-in-training. It's her first time." Luhan's father pointed to a girl beside him. She greeted Luhan and Hyosung.
Right when their parents left, Hyosung saw as the maid winked at Luhan. Luhan smirked at the maid. Hyosung scoffed and rolled her eyes. The maid looked around their age. 
 
"Great, I'm living with Luhan and his soon-to-be maid girlfriend, Jimin." thought Hyosung sarcastically.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mianhae my readers T_T I am too lazy to update this story..LOLXD..

WATCH OUT..heheXD...I'm BABY'S ^__^ 

-> I never really listen to the Japanese versions of songs because it feels to unfamiliar to me but this is sooo good and B.A.P looks sooo good.Come on B.A.P if you can do it in Japanese you can do it in English right!!!! p.s even if you dont ever make any songs in English I am still satisfied!!!