008

I'm Married to the Playboy!!

"Hyosung, I missed you so much baby! Weeee! I'm so glad I can fnially see you again!" Sunhwa squealed while opening her arms for a hug.

"I know that! I missed you so much too hwa baby! How was the States?" asked Hyosung.

"It was pretty good but woah, I missed Korea so much! Thanks so much for inviting me!"

"Kekeke, it's fine!" Suddenly, Sehun coughed.

"Ehem. Where's Luhan?" he asked.

"He's upstairs packing." replied Hyosung. The 11 boys climbed up.

"Who are they?" asked Sunhwa.

"My stupid Fiancee's friends." Hyosung scoffed.

"Oh, come on, Hyosung. Don't be like that. He's your Fiancee for crying out loud!" said Sunhwa.

"Are you kidding me? He's a total playboy." Luhan came downstairs with his friends.

"Is that your Fiancee?" asked Sunhwa, pointing at Luhan.

"Yeah."

"He's so cute!" she whispered.

"You want to go out with him? Take him and marry him for all I care." said Hyosung.

"You really wouldn't be mad if I went out with him?" asked Sunhwa, a bit surprised.

"Sure. Make out with him, date him, marry him. Do whatever,baby." replied Hyosung.

"Chincha? Thanks, Hyosung baby!" Sunhwa winked at her and walked over to the boys.

"Aish, I just hope Luhan won't hurt her. Sunhwa has a very fragile heart..." thought Hyosung. She followed along, behind Sunhwa.

"Annyeonghaseo, I'm Han Sunhwa. Nice to meet you!" she introduced herself to Luhan and his friends.

"Oh, nice to meet you,Sunhwa. I'm Chen. You know, you're a lot nicer than your friend over there." said Chen, looking at Hyosung. Hyosung rolled her eyes.

"Haha. I don't believe that. She's actually really nice. When I was bullied as a child, she was always there for me no matter what. She's realy caring if you give her a chance to show it." replied Sunhwa.

"That sounds nothing like that ." said Luhan.

"Yah! I'll-- mmmmpphyjdksjksl!" before Hyosung could cuss at Luhan, Sunhwa covered , causing Hyosung to make muffling sounds.

"Heheh. Sorry for her behavior, Luhan-sshi." Sunhwa apologised for Hyosung and smiled nervously.

"How do you know my name?" asked Luhan.

"Oh, Hyosung told me."

"Oh, so baby, you were talking about me?" Luhan asked as he winked at her.

"No! Well, yes, but in a very bad way!" yelled Hyosung.

"Whatever you say, baby." Luhan cooed as he snickered.

"Ugh, jerk."

"."

"U-uh.. before we start a fist fight, can we get in the van now? I want to go swim so badly!" whined Baekhyun.

"Me too!" added Tao.

"Yeah, lets go!" said Chanyeol as he lead everyone towards the van.

After 3 long hours on the road, everyone arrived. 

"Oh, finally!" exclaimed Sunhwa.

"Aw. We have to share rooms?" complained Sehun.

"What do you mean?" asked Hyosung.

"Look!" Sehun pointed at the rooms lined up in a row.

"I call sharing a room with Luhan hyung!" Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist like he always does and they started laughing.

"Gay much?" asked Hyosung.

"It's not gay!" snapped Luhan. 

Everyone giggled at the lovely HunHan couple and started deciding on rooms.

"I'm rooming with Hyosung!" exclaimed Sunhwa.

"Oh no you're not...!" Kai dragged Sunhwa next to him. The guys looked at each other with evil smirks on their faces then looking back at Luhan and Hyosung.

"W-what?" asked Hyosung, trying to sound tough.

"Hyosung, Luhan..."

"YOU'LL BE ROOMING TOGETHER!" they yelled.

"WHAT? NO!" Hyosung dragged her best friend near her.

"I'm rooming with Sunhwa! Plus, I will NEVER let her room with any of you boys! SHE'S TOO INNOCENT!" Hyosung started over-exagerating.

"Okay, whatever. Lets go have fun first! Then we can decide later." suggested Lay.

"Good idea. Lets go to the game room!" yelled Chen.

Everyone walked into the biggest building, where the game room was located.

"Hey look! It that dancing game where each person dances to a duet dance seperately!" exclaimed Kris.

"Oh, isn't it the one where you dance seperately and then they match you with someone in the end?" asked Suho.

"Yeah! They record you and then put your to recordings together with the person you're matched with to make a duet dance." explained Sunhwa.

"That sounds fun." added Luhan. They all decided to play that first. Sunhwa, Hyosung, Luhan, and Kai all chose the song Now by HyunA and Hyunseung which means those four went first. Luhan watched Sunhwa in amusement as she tried practicing HyunA's parts in Troublemaker.

"Let me help you with that." A smirk appeared on his face. He wrapped his arms around Sunhwa and started moving her arms correctly.Sunhwa blushed like crazy.Hyosung noticed this and frowned.

"Why isn't he helping me? I'm having trouble with HyunA's dance too! Even if we don't like each other, he's still my Fiancee. That's just rude!" she thought.

"You need some help too?" a voice startled Hyosung and snapped her out of her stares at Luhan and Sunhwa. It was Kai.

"Oh, no, it's fi--" Kai already grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to him, guiding Hyosung's arms like Luhan did with Sunhwa. Luhan saw this and his smirk grew wider. Kai looked back with those eyes which meant, "I challenge you to a dance battle."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guys...can you help me? I dun know to choose who for the main characters....

And of course it is about hyosung x ?

Please vote for it..I'm planning to write oneshot story ^-^ help me juseyo ~ <3 <3 the voting will close tomorrow