005

I'm Married to the Playboy!!

After the millionth time of the maid, Jimin, trying to flirt with Luhan, Luhan got bored of her.

"And oppa--" Jimin got cut off by Luhan as he stood up to go to the kitchen. Suddenly, Hyosung showed up with a towl wrapped around her body and a bikini under.

"I'm gonna go swimming in the backyard." announced Hyosung.

"WAIT! WAIT! Let me come with you!" said Luhan desperately while glaring at the maid.

"Why?" asked Hyosung disgustingly.

"Please..please?"

"Alright, alright. Just hurry up." 

"YOOHOO!" Luhan ran upstairs to change as Hyosung sat there in the living room where the maid was. Jimin was just staring at Hyosung in an unwelcoming manner.

"What are you looking at?" asked Hyosung. Jimin got closer to her and stated, "Luhan is mine. Back off."

"B-bwo? Well, okay... just take him. I really don't care. And just to be clear. This was an ARRANGED marriage." said Hyosung. It still made her curious.

"Did the maid know Luhan?" she thought. Hyosung shrugged it off once Luhan was ready. He had a shirt over his body. They both went out to their pool. Luhan smiled and immediately jumped into the pool before taking off his shirt and throwing it, who knows where. He watched as Hyosung was stuggling to put sunscreen on her back and smirked.

"Need some help , beautiful?" asked Luhan. Hyosung thought, assuming he meant putting the sunscreen on her back.

"N-no. I can't do it myself JERK." stated Hyosung.

"Well, stubborn much?" teased Luhan.

"YAH! WHO CARE? I'm not stubborn!" Hyosung whined like a little kid as Luhan giggled.

"Than let me help you." said Luhan.

"Fine." said Hyosung, falling into his trap. Luhan grabbed the sunscreen from Hyosung's hand and started applying sunscreen on her back. His hands purposely trailed down almost touching her . Before Hyosung could say anything, he removed his hands from that area. 

All of a sudden, Luhan pulled the strings of her bikini, making it almost fall off.

"AHhhhhh! YAH, ERT!" yelled Hyosung. She cupped her bikini with her hands so it wouldn't fall. Luhan laughed and jumped into the deepest part of the pool. After tieing her bikini again, Hyosung jumped into the pool as well, trying to catch Luhan. She made it to the deep area, but it was a little too deep for her. She smirked and thought of something.

"AH! Help! Help! Luhan, it's too deep! Help me! Help me! Please!" Hyosung cried for help. As Luhan got surprised and swam as fast he could.

"Put your head up and jump or you won't be able to breath!" yelled Luhan. He made it to her and held her in his arms, her body pressed against his perfect abs. Hyosung's eyes widened a bit but she then pushed him off and splashed water at him over and over again.

"HA! TRICKED YOU, ER!" teased Hyosung.

"YAH NERD ! That's not funny what-so-ever! I thought you would die!" complained Luhan.

"Serves you right you ertedly-heartbreaker-playboy-bully!" yelled Hyosung

A few days later, Hyosung's mom came over and gave everyone that worked in Luhan and Hyosung's household a 2 week break which means they had no chef, no driver, no maid, no nothing. It was time for school and Hyosung put on her glasses and  as Luhan fixed his hair. Once they were outside, Luhan got in his car but Hyosung didn't see her car parked anywhere.

"Hey, did you see my car?" asked Hyosung

"Oh yeah. You're mom took it for something. She said she would bring it back by the end of the day." explained Luhan.

"Then how am I suppose to get to school?" asked Hyosung.

"I don't know, walk. said Luhan, being the cold-hearted person he is.

"Bwo? YAH JERK! But the school's so far away! Can't you just give me a ride?" complained Hyosung.

"What? Never! I can't be seen with the school's biggest nerd!"

"Oh, please?" pleaded Hyosung.

"Hm.. I will if you.. take off all that fake acne, those ugly glasses, fix your hair, and apply make-up." stated Luhan.

"I-I can't, though. I don't want anyone to see me look, 'pretty'. It's complicated." said Hyosung.

"Oh, well, bye then." Luhan started the engine of his car.

"YAH! W-WAIT! I'll.. go change..." said Hyosung. Luhan grinned happy of her choice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 I saw this and laughed until i cried and laughed some more XDDD it still gets my everytime it pops up on my tumblr XD ooh yongguk your dramatic ballerina fall is just precious XD

lolXD...The way he fall same like me when I saw already had 34 subsribers..=D thanks..

thanks again..>0<