007

I'm Married to the Playboy!!

2th period was over and the bell rang. Hyosung had around three minutes to get to her 3th period so she walked as fast as she could since running was not allowed in the hallways.

"Yah! Hyung!!!" Hyosung heard someone whine. It was Chen complaining to Luhan about something.

"Ughhh, not them again!" She did not want to deal with those guys or even look at them in the eye. Hyosung picked up her pace even more. Just then, she stepped on something slippery and knew she was going to trip. She closed her eyes, waiting for her to impact on the ground but it never happened. She found two arms around her waist and looked up to see the playboy, Lu Han.

"Be careful next time, you clumsy dork. You're lucky I was behind you." spat Luhan. Hyosung quickly got off of him, her face red.

"W-whatever, jerk.." muttered Hyosung.

"Oh, now is that a way to thank someone for helping you?" he teased.

"Fine. T-th-t-than-k.." Hyosung could not, she just couldn't thank someone as rude as him.

"What was that?" smirked Luhan as he cupped his ear with his hand.

"I-I said.. th-th-t-an-ank *cough* you.." she stuttered out the words swearing she was about to barf.

"Still can't hear you..!" Luhan teased Hyosung even more.

"I SAID THANK YOU, YOU DEAF!" Hyosung burst making everyone in the hallway stare at her. Luhan laughed, "Good girl." Then he walked back to his friends and went to class. The bell rang as Hyosung grabbed the books she dropped on the floor when she almost fell.

"Stupid jerk that wasted my time.. now I'm late for class." thought Hyosung.

The next day, their parents, once again called them over.

"What is it today, omma?" asked Luhan.

"Well, we sent out a worker to see how you two were getting along and it appears you guys really don't like each other.." explained his mom.

"You sent a guy to spy on us?" asked Luhan with a puzzled look.

"Well, we wanted to see what you two were up to." said Hyosung's mother.

"Why do you guys care if we get along anyway?" asked Hyosung.

"Because we want you both to be happy being with each other so..." Hyosung's mom paused before their parents said it all together, "You're both going on a trip."

"EH? W-what!!!"

"Feel free to bring your friends with you if you would like." said Luhan's father.

"But I don't want to go on a trip, especially if it's with this nerd!" Luhan pointed at Hyosung and complained.

"No but's, Mr. Lu." said his mom waving her finger back and forth.

 "Mom, please don't make me go on a trip with this guy... PLEASE? Do it for your only, lovable, cute, nice, well-behaved daughter! Please, omma? Appa? Pretty please?" Hyosung started acting cute or should we say, childish but that didn't seem to work either.

"No, Hyosung. You're going on this trip with him. It'll give you two time to bond with one another. And who knows, maybe me, your dad, and Luhan's parents might have a future grandson when you two hormonal kids come back." Hyosung's mom winked and grinned.

"B-BWO?" Hyosung and Luhan got out of their seats.

"Okay, calm down, I'm joking, kids." said Hyosung's mom.

"Oh, thank god." Luhan plopped back down into his seat and huffed.

"So, mom. We can bring as much people as we like, right? Can I bring my friends? You know, the one's that always come over to our mansion?" asked Luhan.

"It depends. I don't want Hyosung to be the only girl there. It wouldn't be fair." she responded.

"Wait, you mean those jerks tha--" Hyosung got cut off.

"Yup. The ones who had a mini-language battle with you!" Luhan grinned.

"Oh, great.." said Hyosung sarcastically.

"I guess I'll ask my friend to fly over to Korea. She's currently in the U.S." she said.

"Oh, that would be lovely! What's her name?" asked Luhan's omma.

"Kim Sunhwa. The heir of Resdefty." introduced Hyosung.

"Oh, I remember her. She used to come over everyday." exclaimed Hyosung's mom.

"Woah, The Tirsada Coompany? Seriously? I always use their products! I love the Resdefty's skincare line." said Luhan. Hyosung raised an eyebrow at him.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go call her." After making the call, the next day, Hyosung and Luhan were sent back to their mansion to pack.

"Let's see... swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug-repel, flipflops, clothes, money, credit card, phone, hat, toothbrush, shampoo, body wash, lather, what else?" Hyosung mumbled. She looked around and got everything she needed, then zipping her full bag.

"Woah, there. We're going on a trip, not moving out, nerd." teased Luhan.

"Put a sock in it, Luhan and just go pack up. Sunhwa will be here in a few minutes." said Hyosung.

"Oh, my friends will be here soon too." said Luhan.

"Okay, yeah, yeah." The doorbell rang as Hyosung opened the door, revealing her best friend, and 11 annoying boys .

_______________________________________________________________________________________

                             

I'm so sorry, once again for the late update! Busy, like usual.And my laptop is broken too ;_;  But no worries,and I'll be able to update more frequently! thank you for your support! Dont forget to subscribe and upvote <3 SARANGHAE !!