001

I'm Married to the Playboy!!

"Appa!Omma! I'm leaving for school now! Bye!Bye!" Hyosung screamed  from the front door. Hyosung stood there, for hear a reply from her father and her mother but heard nothing. She shrugged, assuming her mother didn't hear her.

"Miss!Wait!Wait!"Hyosung turned around to see her maid,Sohee run towards her, panting.

"Y-you forgot your english t-textbooks, Miss." said Sohee with huffing and puffing.

"Oh! Kamsamnida,Sohee unnie!" Hyosung bowed as she grabbed the textbooks holding it to her chest.

"Miss, please didnt use a formal language with me...How if Mr Jun heard it? " Sohee whispered.

"No, who cares about what my dad says! I really hate when pupils treating others older than me like that. Everyone should deserves some respect, unnie!" said Hyosung.

"Anyways, kamsahamnida unnie!" Hyosung ran out the door. It was already 7.5 AM and she didnt want to be late for her 2nd day of school.

"O-oh! Bye, Bye ,Miss!" Hyosung waved her hand in the air then shut the door.

"Mianhae,Woon oppa. I late again!" said Hyosung as she entered the big limo.

"Neh,It's okay, Miss. Put the belt on, please!" said Driver Woon.

"Neh!" Hyosung giggled as the engine started.

"Oh, please drop me off at the back of the school so no one will see me in this limo!" said Hyosung. She didnt want anyone know that she was rich mostly because everyone would try to be her friend for her money. The truth is, her family is rich as hell.

"Ah, alright,  Miss." said Driver Woon.

"Kamsamnida!" Hyosung got out of the limo and slug her bag onto her left shoulder and put her glasses on as she made her way to the front of the school.

"Ah, another day of torture from the queenkas and kingkas, eh? How great..." she thought. Suddenly, the bell rang making everyone run to class. 

"Crap!Omg!Omg...I'm already late!" Hyosung ran through the hallways, bumping into other people. Right from the corner of her eye, she saw her classroom door and ran into the room.

"Miss Hyosung, You're late again..." stated the english  teacher.

"A-ah.. Mianhae, Seongsangnim.." Hyosung bowed, taking a seat at the back of the class. She heard as classmates giggled. After Hyosung, a boy popped into the class.

"Mianhae, Seongsangnim. I'm late." It was none other than the JERK, Luhan. Playboy, heartbreaker, and bully. She hated him so much until doesnt have any words couldn't even describe how much hatred she's got for him. She watched as Luhan winked at the girls who were squealing for him.

"Tch,that Jerk. " Hyosung scoffed as she watched Luhan with a disgusted look on her face.

After class, everyone went to their lockers to get the things needed for second period.

"Hyung!" Luhan looked to find Lay running towards him. Lay's face expression seemed like he was going to bring bad news.

"What's wrong, Lay?" asked Luhan.

"I heard that your mom and your dad already have put you into an arranged marriage with some girl that goes to our school!" he said in a panicked tone.

"Bwo?! Where'd you hear that?!" Luhan's eyes almost popped out of his head.

"I skipped class during first period and saw your parents at the bubble tea cafe and overheard them saying something about it!" Lay explained.

"Are you sure that's what they said?" asked Luhan.

"YES. I'M SURE." replied Lay. Luhan ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and closed his eyes for a few seconds. Suddenly, a girl bumped into Luhan.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" he yelled.

"Okay, god, sorry." said the girl, obviously annoyed. Luhan turned around to see that it is none other than the school's nerd, Jun Hyosung.

"Well, look who it is." said Luhan as he smirked. Luhan and Hyosung had a long history together. Luhan always bullied Hyosung.

"Listen, Luhan, I don't have time to listen to your bull today. If your gonna bully me again, do it tomorrow. Aish." Hyosung purposely bumped into Luhan again and walked off.

"YAH!YAH!YAH! This was an expensive uniform and a new school uniform!" screamed Luhan. He brushed off the area where Hyosung bumped him.

After school, Luhan immediately drove home and slammed his car door.

"Oh, Luhan, my sweetie, your are home. How was school today? We have a great news for you!" said Luhan's mother.

"Let me guess. The 'great' news is that you guys have put me into an arranged marriage with a girl from my school that I don't even know her and didn't approve of?" snapped Luhan.

"H-how did you know about t-hat?" asked Luhan's mother, a bit surprised.

"Lay told me everything. He heard you and dad talk about that at the cafe today." said Luhan in a cold toned manner.

"Aish, that kid." mummed his mother.

"Well, we're going to have dinner with them tonight. I'm sure you'll love that girl. She's beautiful, smart,cute and just the sweetest girl that I've ever met!" Luhan's mother went on and on about how great Luhan's fiancee was as Luhan laid his head on the palm of his hand and yawning.

"She seems like a goodie-goodie. I don't like her already.She must really ugly like a black duck" stated Luhan.

"Oh, whatever, Luhan! You really have no taste in women! Just hurry up and get ready. Wash your face, change your clothes, brush your hai--"

 

"Arasso, omma. I already  got it.." said Luhan, interupting his mother's sentence.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello reader's...^^ Thanks for reading this...Hope you enjoy reading this =) 

And thanks to kimeunsoo,hyosung_kikwang,kkberry,FameChic123,GummyBear24,superstarhyo,hyosunglover,Ichiru,Captivated_by_you,cuteyaya,lovedaehyun,RabbitSmile,Earina,justadoll,ThienXi and Jellyx3 for subscribing my stories..hugs and kiss for you <3

thanks you again >_<