002

I'm Married to the Playboy!!

Hyosung was walking home with a frustration face after she got a call for her mom to come home quickly.She wanted to stay at school and studies with her bestfriends in library.

"Omma!Appa!I'm home! What is so important until mum called me to went home quickly?"asked Hyosung.

"Oh, my honey you're home already."Mr Jun said.

"Oh,Anyonghaseyo appa!"

"Honey,appa and omma want to tell something."Mr Jun said.

"We already decided for you to getting married."Mrs Jun said.

"EEEEHHHH? SHIRO ? WAEYO ? I DON'T WANT TO GETTING MARRIED!!! WHY!WHY!WHYYYYY!!!"Hyosung began to yelling and threw her bag.

"Come on,my little baby.Their parents own a biggest companies in CHINA! Our companies will be good ."Hyosung father said.

"Now,go get ready.We will meet them tonight",said Hyosung mom.

"Bwo??? Tonight??? Meet?? Them??? Tonight??? Already??? It's so fast!!"Hyosung started to complaining about the meeting.

"Stop asking and just go get ready.Dont forget to wear a nice dress and please take the glasses off.When did you wearing a glasses?"said her father.

"Oh god....alright..alright..alright.."Hyosung stumped upstairs and put on the dress and some bracelets.She just put some make-ups on her face.

Meanwhile Luhan and his parents were already at Hyosung house.Luhan turned around to looked at the house.

"Isn't this is the Mr Jun's house?I didnt know they had a daughter...."said Luhan while looking at the big house.

"Sohee!! Who is in living room? Mr Jun called his maid.

"Ah...It is your friend Mr Jun.He said his name is Mr Xi"said Sohee.

"Oh..Thanks Sohee"said Mr jun.

"Oh, you're here. Annyeonghaseo." Hyosung's father greeted Luhan's parents and their son. After he was escorted to the dinner table, Luhan quickly sat down with a frust and bored expression on his face. His face suddenly lift up when he saw a pair of legs walking down the stairs. His eyes quickly trailed up to see her face and Luhan smirked.

"Not bad.. but why she look so familiar ? am i already saw her??" thought Luhan.

As Hyosung walked down the stairs, Hyosung saw everyone loot at her. Hyosung mom, dad, his mom and dad, and... LUHAN??THAT JERK?? Hyosung's eyes turned wide as she made her way towards the dinner table.

 

"Oh, Luhan, she's beautiful just like an angel!" Luhan's mother said.

"E-eh. Kamsanmida." Hyosung bowed and took a seat next to Luhan.Luhan was just sitting there, while examining his new fiancee, her parents were telling him stuff about her but he didn't care .

"...she loves animals, oh! And her name is Jun Hyosung." Luhan's eyes almost popped out when heard that name.

"Wait, what? U-uhm, sorry sir but... could you please repeat her name?" Luhan tried asking as politely as possible.

"Jun Hyosung." repeated her father. Hyosung began to feel panicked and pleaded in her mind for him not to find out or get suspicous.

"Uhm, what school does she go ?" asked Luhan.

"Ugh. I'm toast..." thought Hyosung.

"TS Seoul Arts Academy. She goes to the same school like you." answered Hyosungs mother.

"W-hat ?? W-woah.. You're the n-nerd girl?!" Luhan got out of his seat and pointed at Hyosung.

"Omma, I didnt want to marry her!" he yelled. Then, came Hyosung who also stood up from her seat.

"Nerd girl?! Excuse me, but marrying you isn't some prize either, you bully!By the way WHO SAID I WANT TO MARRY YOU PLAYBOY!!" snapped Hyosung. After Hyosung and Luhan fighting back and forth, their dads yelled in usion, "ENOUGH!ENOUGH!"

"Hyosung please sit back down, right now! That was very disrespectful." scolded her father.

"You too, Luhan, take a seat right now!" ordered his mother.

"So, you two know each other?"

"Yes, and lets just say, we do not like each other at all, omma. So mom, dad please, cancel this marriage deal! Please...!" pleaded Hyosung.

"I'm sorry, my honey but we already signed the contracts and the papers were picked up. It was already made official yesterday." said Luhan's father. Hyosung sunk in her seat and sighed deeply. After dinner, their parents forced Luhan and Hyosung to go somewhere together to know each other well.

"Where are we going jerk?" asked Hyosung blankly.

"I don't know , but I'm going to the club to meet my beautiful girlfriends." Luhan winked as he smirked at her.

"Girlfriendsss? Tch, what a player and jerk. I can't believe I have to marry you. Uuurrgh." complained Hyosung.

"Yeah, . Hurry up and get in the car, nerd girl ." Luhan waved his hand with annoyance face.

"Wait,  we're going to a club?? I don't think this outfit is right . Let me change first!" said Hyosung. She ran back in and changed into a  dress and crystal necklaces and bracelets. The dress was pretty high, showing her legs almost fully. Then she wore her black and white heels and tied her hair into a bun.

As Luhan was their staring at his watch with a frown, Hyosung finally came out.

"It's about time!" Luhan's eyes traveled to her and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Heh, I know I'm beautiful and y but you don't have to keep staring." said Hyosung with a smirked.

"Tch Nerd. Y-you wish. I was not staring at you n-nerd..." said Luhan trying to convince her.

 

They drove off towards the club.