003

I'm Married to the Playboy!!

After fighting in the car , Hyosung and Luhan made it to Seoul's most popular nightclub. Girls began to squeal as Luhan walked towards the enterance. He winked at them as Hyosung made a disgusted face. Luhan handed the butler a VVIP card. Just as Hyosung was about to go with Luhan, the butler stopped her.

"Oh, I'm with him." Hyosung pointed at Luhan as he walked further away.

"Yah, Luhan! Luhan!" she called out. Luhan turned around and smirked at her then sticking his tongue out before walking all the way in.

"Ya-- Aish! That JERK!" Hyosung rubbed her head and closed her eyes.

"How much are the VVIP cards?" asked Hyosung.

"3,000,000 won." said the butler.

"Here. Keep the change." Hyosung handed him a stack of money and grabbed a VVIP card from his hand as she entered the nightclub. Hyosung looked everywhere for Luhan but couldn't find him anywhere. The bathrooms, the bar, the VVIP lounge, the dancefloor, everywhere.

"Oh, Hyosung, is that you?" Hyosung turned around to see her friend, Naeun and her boyfriend Taemin .

"Eh, Naeun! Annyeong!" said Hyosung

"What are you doing at here tonight?" asked Taemin.

"Urghh. My parents arranged me into a marriage with this JERK. He brought me here than left me alone in this place!" she complained and whined to them about everything.

"Well, you seem to have a lot on your head. Lets go and dance it out!" Naeun suggested.

"You girls go have fun. I need to go now before my driver falls asleep in the car, haha." said Taemin.

"Arasso, oppa!Don't forget to Call me tonight, though!" said Naeun as she made a cute pouty face.

"I will,honey. Bye!" Taemin faded into the crowd as he made his way to the exit. Naeun grabbed Hyosung by the hand and pulled her onto the dancefloor. They started dancing as Hyosung orgot about all her worries.

Meanwhile, Luhan was with her gangs EXO in their personally reserved place. Kai suddenly caught a glimpse of Hyosung as nudged Chen.

"Hey,did you see the girl in the black dress? She looks hot!" said Kai.

"Who?" Luhan jumped into the conversation.

"That girl over there." Chen pointed to Hyosung. Luhan took a good look at the girl. She was facing the other way so the guys wern't able to see her face.

"Hey. Let's see who can get her to dance with them first." Kai said smirking. His eyes were full of confidence.

"What happens if the person loses?" asked Luhan.

"Hmm. If I lose, I'll let the winner use my favorite car for 1 month?" suggested Chen.

"And if I lose, I'll give up all the girls you guys like for a month." said Kai.

"Really? Than I must win!Chen, I really love that car. It's the best car in the world! And Kai, if I win, I want your girlfriend. Uhm, girlfriend number 9! What was her name? Oh, yeah! Minyoung!" exclaimed Luhan.

"Woah, there. Wait! Wait ! What will you do if you lose?" asked Chen.

"Uhmm, I'll let you guys have my fiancee for a month?" said Luhan.

"FIANCEE? WHAT?! BUT YOU NEVER TOLD US THAT YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND!" yelled Kai. 

"Aish! I don't! It was an ARRANGED MARRIAGE. I'll tell you guys about it later. Lets get this bet started." whined Luhan.

"Urm, arasso, arasso. I'll go first." offered Chen. Luhan watched as Chen apporached her. The girl turned around and Luhan squinted.

"Isn't that.. the nerd..Hyosung?" He continued to watch until he saw Hyosung politely shake her head, 'no'.

"Well, since it's the nerd, I'll have a better chance of winning... hopefully." mummered Luhan.

"Okay, I'm next!" Hyosung said with confidence. After a while, he ended up getting rejected too.

"HA!" Chen pointed at Kai and laughed as Kai frowned terriblely.

"My turn." Luhan went out to where Hyosung was and took a deep breath.

"Hey, Hyosung." he said as he tapped her shoulder.

"Omo, Luhan! Where were you?! I was looking everywh--" Hyosung was cut off when Luhan leaned closer and whispered in her ear. 

"Don't ask why, just dance with me for a few minutes, pleaaseee?" pleaded Luhan.

"E-eh? Yah, you kn--" Before Hyosung could finish her sentence, Luhan pulled her closer and into his arms and started dancing. Hyosung eventually gave up and just let Luhan do whatever. She was tired of constantly fighting with this jerk.

After a few minutes of dancing, Luhan immediately disappeared from Hyosung's sight after patting her back and saying, "Thanks, nerd, girl." and winking at Hyosung before he left which left Hyosung dumbfounded.

"What was that all about?" asked Naeun, eyeing the disappearing Luhan.

"I don't know either.." replied Hyosung. She shrugged it off and began dancing with Hyosung again.

As Luhan went back into the reserved VVIP room, he saw Chen and Kai with their mouths wide open.

"I win,Pabo!" Luhan smirked and started laughing like a bit-ch.

The next day, Luhan was chilling in Chen's favorite car along with one of Kai's girlfriends, Minyoung.

_______________________________________________________________________

cool right ? my favourite group..>0<