Final Chapter – Kissing Chen

Kissing Chen

Final Chapter...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

XiuMin and Chen both got some goodnight sleep.

But little did they know they will be a huge chaos in the school once they arrived. Remember, what happened on the room. When Tao kissed Chen on the cheeks, one of the gorgeous ladies of their school Bang MinAh, took a picture of them and spread the pictures through the whole school.

“Why! Why did Tao kissed Chen!”

“No one can kiss him except me!”

“No I should be the one who kiss him!”

“No, I will get a kiss from Chen!”

The entire student body gone wild and practically hurting each other on whose the one for Chen‘s kiss.

 

Chen was on their way to their school gate when he saw a bunch of fan girls protesting of something. He want to know what’s happening, but two hands caught him and they hide through the bushes.

“Yah! Why did you two drag me here?” he asked the couple. LuHan got his cell phone on his pocket and showed the pictures to Chen, in which the cutie’s eyes almost popped out. “Who the hell took this picture? My God that’s why they’re protesting there. It’s because of me. Why did they want my kiss? Ugh, they’re crazy” he said.

“And you know what, Tao almost got killed by your fangirls, he’s in the infirmary right now” SeHun said worriedly.

“Oh my God, my baby panda! I have to go see him!” Chen was about to get up when LuHan pulled him down again.

“Are you insane? Hello! We can’t get through there. I’m sure the girls will tackle you down and kiss you!” LuHan said.

 “Yeah Hyung, but I got a better idea, we can take get through here! It’s a path through the canteen” SeHun said as they walked to that way.

Once they reached the canteen, he widen his eyes when he saw hundreds of fangirls including MinAh, Sunny and Krystal looking for him.

“There he is!!!” Krystal screamed followed by the fangirls.

“Chen oppa! Can we kiss you?”

“Please give me a kiss oppa!”

“Oppa!”

As they come closer, Chen, LuHan and SeHun ran.

 “AAAHHHH” Chen screamed.

“Oppa!” the girls chased them.

They went into one of the classrooms but the girls are still there. They tried on the auditorium but they almost got tackle down.
“Ahhhhh!!!!! Please stop chasing me!” Chen screamed again and they ran in which they entered the library. The library is the place where it’s safe because you can’t make any noise through there.

But not today, the library is worse than the auditorium.

So they ended up running again. Until SeHun and LuHan stopped.

Chen glanced back at them, “Guy, what are you doing?”

“Hide Chen! We’ll cover you!”

“No! I don’t want you to get hurt by them, we must run!”

“Chen oppa!!!!” The girls are screaming all the way here.

“Chen Hyung, hide quick!” SeHun said. Chen glanced at the two before running again.

“Are you ready SeHun?”

“Yeah Hyung” the two nodded as the girls are approaching them. They fist their arms and placed them to their cheeks before they said loudly, ”BBuing BBuing!”

The girls immediately stopped, cooing at their cuteness.

“Please stop chasing Chen Hyung, noonas, please Bbuing bbuing!” SeHun said cutely in which half of the girls collapsed at their cuteness. But the three ladies didn’t fell for it.

“Guys, let’s go find Chen, they’re just helping him to escape” Sunny said. As half of the girls  run again, shoving SeHun and LuHan away.

“Hyung, I hope Chen Hyung will be ok” SeHun said.

 

 

XiuMin wasn’t aware of what was happening, he was on the rooftop of their school.
 

I have to tell him. I have to tell  Chen my feelings. But how can I do it? Please help how can I confess to him. please please please!” he was literally talking to nothing but himself. He sighed. He furrowed his brows when he heard some screaming and footsteps coming through the rooftop door. He waited for it and the door suddenly opened revealing the person who always made his heart beats fast.

 

Chen thought he got away with the girls but he was wrong. As he almost sighed in relief…

“There he is! Chen oppa!!!” Krystal screaming loudly. The girls immediately run towards the poor cutie.

Chen screamed again before running upstairs.

He then reached the last floor which leads to the rooftop.

“Chen oppa!”

He opened the door to which he can’t escape anymore because it was their rooftop. But he saw XiuMin there looking at him.

“Hyung!” he ran towards XiuMin and hugged him tightly. He cried on his chest.

“Chen what’s wrong?” XiuMin held his shoulders and looked at him.

“The girls, they’re chasing me! They all want to kiss me. I don’t want to loose my first kiss to someone I don’t love. Please help me! Help me Hyung! Pretend to be my boyfriend!”

XiuMin eyes widen. “Chen I…”

“Chen oppa!” the girls came at them. Chen quickly hid at his Hyung’s back.

“Yah! Back off! No one can kiss Chen”

“And why?” MinAh said angrily.

“Because… Because…”

“Because he’s my boyfriend!” Chen said stood in front of XiuMin. Loud gasps can be heard in the rooftop.

“Wha.. Chen oppa! No, you’re lying, XiuMin oppa is not you’re boyfriend” Sunny said and which the girls nodded.

“No he’s really my boyfriend, so please stop bothering me!” Chen said to them.

“No! Oppa, you’re just kidding, you’re mine!” MinAh was about to approach him.

“XiuMin’s my boyfriend, please believe me!”

“No! Girls let’s kiss Chen!” They started to surround them.

XiuMin was lost. He can’t do anything beside hugging Chen tightly.

While the cutie had enough, these girls are crazy, he looked at his handsome Hyung.

“Hyung”

XiuMin quickly looked at him. But he widen his eyes when Chen pressed his lips onto his plump one. Screaming and gasps can be heard again.

“No!!! Chen oppa!” the three ladies was dying of what they had seen.

LuHan and SeHun entered the rooftop and smiled when they witness they’ve seen. They clapped their hands. Some girls are mimicking them. Some are going downstairs, can’t believe that the Junior cutie is taken.

“XiuChen! XiuChen! XiuChen!” SeHun and LuHan together with the other girls are fangirling about them.

Chen pulled out panting. XiuMIn just stared at him with wide eyes. “Chen…”

“I-I love you XiuMin Hyung. Since I entered this school and we met, I can’t take my eyes off you. I hope you felt the same way”Chen said shyly.

XiuMin smiled. “Of course I’ve felt the same way, I was planning to confess to you today, I love you too JongDae!”

They hugged each other.

 

Now that it was really confirmed that XiuMin and Chen are a couple. And XiuMin was sure that he was only one who will be KISSING CHEN!

 

 

---------------------The End-------------------------

 

 

 

So yeah thanks for subscribing, upvoting, commenting and reading this fanfic although it's very late and it's a rush ending.

So Thank you all...

 

Anyway I'm working on another fanfic but it's not posted yet. So just wait for it and uhm I'm curently editing my other fanfics.

 

So till here.. ANNYEONG!!!!