Chapter Five - Hang out?

Kissing Chen

 

UPDATE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not" Chen continue to tear the petals on the sunflower one by one. He's at the garden because it's free period. Well he's been distracted  a bit because of a certain senior. Well he sometimes noticed him staring at his direction whenever at lunch. He looks more cool because of his new hairstyle making Chen loved him more.

"Oh my God!" Chen said staring at the last piece of petal left in the sunflower and grinned widely. 

"He loves me!!!" he shouted.

"Who loves you?" a voice came out suddenly that made Chen shivered a bit. He knew who's the owner of the voice.

He turned around and saw him. The reason why he tore those petals out of the sunflower.

"M-MinSeok H-Hyung" he stuttered and looked down, obviously blushed that made MinSeok smile.

"So who loves you JongDae huh?"  he asked again that made  Chen shivered again.

"Oh my God! Am i really going to tell him? It's you MinSeok Hyung I love you! Aishh! I can't tell him!" 

"It's a secret Hyung" he said while blushing madly.

"Oh is that so? Is this someone I know" he asked again.

"Uhm, y-yeah" then suddenly the bell rang signaling that free period is over. Chen hurriedly stood up from the bench.

"Uhm, I have to go H-Hyung, s-see you later" he said and then ran to his classroom leaving a sad MinSeok.

He slumped down on the bench and grabbed the sunflower with the only one petal left. He stared for a while.

"So you love somebody I knew huh?" he sighed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Little did XiuMin knew, he was being watched by SeHun and LuHan behind the bush. SeHun looked at XiuMin sadly and looked over LuHan, "Hannie,MinSeok Hyung is sad. Let's help him" he said as he tugged on LuHan's sleeves. The doe-eyed boy looked at the sad senior before turning his lover. "You're right! Are you thinking what I thinking?" he smiled at SeHun which cause the younger to blush madly before he nodded.

"Let's go Hunnie!" LuHan grabbed SeHun's hands before they started the plan.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I can't do it! What if he doesn't like me?" XiuMin said. LuHan and SeHun persuaded him to asked Chen to hang out wit them. 

"Oh come on XiuMin, you can do it! And we are sure that Chen likes you too" SeHun reassured the senior.

XiuMin thought for a bit, "Alright, I will do it!" he said.

"Good because here he comes ask him now!" LuHan said before he and SeHun pushed him in front of Chen who was happened to pass by.

"Oh hey H-Hyung" the junior cutie blushed a bit after seeing his Hyung standing in front of him.

"Ahm.."

"..."

"C-Chen?"

"Y-Yeah Hyung?"

"Can.. can .."

"What is it Hyung?"

"Can I ask you to hang out with me tomorrow at the amusement park? LuHan and SeHun wil be going too."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my gee!!! Hyung is asking me!!! Oh my gosh!! What should I say? Should I reject him? No! I will never reject him"

 

"Ahm, C-Chen? Are you free?"

Chen thoughts suddenly dissappeared. "Ah yeah sure Hyung!"

XiuMin's eyes widen, "Really? You will go?"

"Yeah"

To his happiness, XiuMin hugged Chen tightly that made the cutie blushed again. "Gee, thank you!!!" he pulled out. "Ahm Why are you so red, are you having a fever?" XiuMin suddenly asked.

"Ah, no I'm fine Hyung" Chen said, trying to hide the blushed that crepting up on his face.

"Ok so I'll see you tomorrow then, 5pm at your house" XiuMin said bid goodbye.

When the senior was nowhere to be seen. Chen squealed in happiness, "We're going to hang out tomorrow!!!"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile XiuMin was jumping up and down because Chen will go to the amusement park tomorrow. Then suddenly he stopped and widen his eyes, "Oh no! What should I wear tomorrow?" Then he thought again and run.

 

"LuHan!!! SeHun!!! I need your help!!"

 

------------------------TO BE CONTINUED--------------------

 

I know that a month and a half had passed already. I'm sorry guys for the late update. College is so hard. Hope you can understand. Anyway ENJOY this chapter.