Chapter Three – Walking together

Kissing Chen

Update for you!!!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The school bell rang, indicating that the last period is over. “At last!” Chen said and began packing his school stuff and hurriedly walked off. “Hey, Chen! Wait for me!” a beautiful voice suddenly appeared. Chen knew that angelic voice. He turned around and smiled to the owner of that voice.

“XiuMin Hyung!!!”

XiuMin ran up to him and wrapped his arm on his shoulders. “Let’s get you home buddy” the older said while there walking. Chen looked and blushed. His Hyung wants to him home. “Ahm, but first I have to pick up MinWoo at his school”

“Ok, let’s go!”

 

 

While they’re walking XiuMin kept glancing at the cutie that made his heart pound inside. Little did he know Chen was also stealing glances at the senior. “So, uhm, how was your school today Chen?” XiuMin broke the silence between them.

“Uhm, it’s good, nothing interesting happened” Chen said.

Silence again……..

 

“Uhm, Chen, can I ask you something?” XiuMin suddenly said.

“Uhm, what is it?”

“D-do you have a g-girlfriend?” Shoot! Why am I stuttering right now!

Chen widened his eyes before he shook his head. “No, I don’t have”

 

Silence again…

 

“Then, perhaps, a b-boyfriend?” he asked again that made Chen’s eyes almost popped out.

“No, I don’t have?” Oh my God! Why is he asking like that? Perhaps he liked me? OMG!!!

“Oh…”

Silence again…

 

“Uhm, Chen, I have something important to tell you…”

XiuMIn and Chen stopped walking and looked at each other but the older looked down and blushed, embarrassed of what he has to say. Come on XiuMin!!! Be a man and say that you like him and want him to be your boyfriend!

“Uhm, Chen I---“

 

“ChenChen Hyung!!!” a voice interrupted XiuMin’s confession.

Chen looked to his side and saw MinWoo with another handsome boy running towards them.

Chen and XiuMin didn’t realize that they already reached MinWoo’s school. “Oh, MinWoo, who is this guy?” Chen glanced at the handsome boy.

The handsome boy bowed to him.

“Hyung, this is DongHyun ahm, my f-friend” MinWoo blushed and looked down. Chen raised one of his brows at his brother’s attitude then he smiled. “You mean you’re boyfriend” Chen teased.

MinWoo blushed, “Hyung!!!! He’s not my b-boyfriend” he pouted while XiuMin and DongHyun giggled.

“Oh, sorry, I mean your future boyfriend” Chen teased again.

“Aish!!! Hyung!!!” MinWoo whined that made them all laughed. Then suddenly MinWoo smirked, “What about you Hyung, you’re with your hubby, XiuMin Hyung!” MinWoo said.

Those words made Chen blushed in deep red. “Y- yah! Kim MinWoo”

XiuMin giggled but inside he was screaming in happiness when MinWoo said that.

“Alright let’s go home! Are you coming with us DongHyun-ssi?” Chen asked the handsome boy.

“Nae, my house is only 33 blocks away from yours” DongHyun replied.

 

So together they walked, MinWoo beside Donghyun while talking about something. At their back XiuMin and Chen, who keep stealing glances at each other.

“So uhm, I remember, do you something to say to me Hyung?” Chen asked.

“Oh, Ah, t-that’s nothing!” XiuMin smiled that mad Chen’s heart melt.

The four reached Chen and MInWo’s house and bid goodbye to them.

 

“So uhm, see you tomorrow DongHyun Hyung” MinWoo said and gave small kiss at DongHyun’s cheeks. The two blushed together. “O-ok”

Chen caught the sight and smirked, “MinWoo, DongHyun sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” he sang.

“Hyung!!!” MinWoo blushed and hurriedly went inside while DongHyun giggled before he bid goodbye to the two.

 

“So uhm, see you tomorrow, Hyung” Chen said and was about to turned around when XiuMin caught his arm.

“Chen” XiuMin said a place a long kiss on Chen’s cheeks. The cutie blushed hard, his heart pounding on his chest. XiuMin broke the kiss and smiled. “Bye Chen!!!”

“B-bye”

XiuMin left while Chen touched his cheeks where XiuMIn kissed it. He smiled and squealed a little. He walked inside while grinning happily.

“Looks like you someone had a good day” MyungSoo smiled.

“Yup, I really had” Chen said while keep replaying that scen where XiuMin kissed him in his mind.

For sure, he will have a good sleep.

 

------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------

 

Thanks for viewing and subcribing... please comment :D :D :D

 

See ya next time !!!