Chapter Seven – I really had a great Time

Kissing Chen

Double Update...

Next Chapter is the LAST one...

 

“let’s go through that ride Hyung” Chen said holding his Hyung’s hand and go to the roller coaster. XiuMin looked at it then asked Chen, “Are you sure about this? It’s pretty high and you’re scared when a ride was too fast” He said to the younger.

“Well I’ll try to overcome my fear in heights through these and besides, you’re here. I think I will be safe when you’re with me Hyung” Chen said looking down, blushing. This made XiuMin’s heart melt and he smiled.

“Alright” and then proceeded to buy two tickets. After that they went to the entrance and give it to the collector before they sat on the ride and pulled their safety bars down.

XiuMin looked at Chen and noticed that the younger was a bit tensed. He smiled and held his hand that made the cutie looked at him. “It’s ok Chen, just relax. If you’re really scared, you can hold my hand and cling to me.” He said those and caught the younger blushed a bit before nodded.

“O-ok H-Hyung”

Then suddenly the ride began to move, slowly at first. The ride was making its way up until it was very high. The higher the ride went, the more nervous Chen felt. He suddenly holds XiuMin’s hand tighter. The ride stop for a bit before it moved down making the people in the roller coaster screamed in delight. Chen and XiuMin screamed also. The older was screaming happily while the younger was screaming in fear. He thought his soul was separated in his body.

“AHHHHHH” The people screamed when the ride got faster.

  Chen wasn’t holding XiuMin’s hands anymore but instead, he was clinging on to him tightly like his life was depended onto him. His head was on the elder’s shoulder and his eyes were closed.

The ride went on for one minute and thirty seconds. After the ride, XiuMin helped Chen to stood up and waked because the younger’s knees we’re were trembling. “Are you ok?” the older asked him in whom he nodded his head.

“Yeah, but I got a bit dizzy” Chen said.

“Let’s go buy some snacks and refreshments first to calm you down” the older offered and the younger nodded again.

“Ok Hyung” he said as they walked to the nearest café.

 

Meanwhile…

“Waahhh, Lulu Hyung, you’re so amazing” SeHun said as LuHan pop the balloon with his dart. He picked his third prize, which was a cute white teddy bear. SeHun was about to get the bear but Luhan hides in his back that mad the younger pouted cutely. Oh LuHan wants to pinch those cheeks. He lifted up a finger and pointed to his lips. “Kiss me first” he said.

“But Hyung, there are many people here, it’s embarrassing”

But LuHan shook his head. “Give me a kiss or you won’t get this teddy bear”

SeHun pouted again but do what his Hyung want to. He pressed his lips onto the older ones and then pulled out, blushing madly, while LuHan smirked and gave the teddy bear to the blushing boy.

“Hyung, I want to go to the ride a bumper car” SeHun said tugging LuHan’s shirt.

Luhan smiled and pat the younger’s head, “Ok let’s go ride it.”

They walked towards the ticket booth and bought two tickets. To their luck, no one was riding on the cars that day so it was only the two of them who will drive it. When the two got onto their cars and setted their seatbelts, they started to drive. Sometimes they race and sometimes they bump each other’s car that caused them to laugh. The ride last for 5 minutes.

“Hyung, I’m hungry” SeHun pouted while he rubbed his stomach.

LuHan smiled and peck his cheeks. “Alright let’s go eat” he told the younger before grabbing his hand and lead them to the nearest restaurant.

 

 

The night passed quickly and it was already 9:30, some rides started to closed.

“It’s getting late, one ride more and where through, so which ride do you want to ride last?” XiuMin asked Chen who was thinking hardly, puffing his cheeks adorably. The sight made the older mentally screamed.

“Hmm, let’s go ride the Ferris wheel” Chen said.

“Ok”

And the two bought another tickets for their last ride. Once they got in, they sat comfortably. They waited until the ride was now moving. It was silent inside. XiuMin glanced at Chen who was secretly glancing at him. The younger looked away, blushing.

“Uhm Chen”

“This is it XiuMin, you got to tell him what you feel”

“Yes Hyung?” Oh gee? Is this it? XiuMin Hyung, what is it? Gee don’t tell me…

“Chen, I have something to tell you” The Senior mentally thanked himself for not stuttering in front of the cutie.

“What is it Hyung?” Chen said. His heart was pounding inside his chest like a mad man.

XiuMin took hold of the cutie’s hand. “Chen, “I have to tell you this that I kept for so long”

“W-What is it?”

“Chen I…” XiuMin go for it, you can do it... “Chen I think I…” Come on, XiuMin, tell him, tell him that you’re in love with him…

XiuMin took a deep breath before he talked, “Chen I lo----“

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

XiuMin’s confession was interrupted by the fireworks that spark in the sky. It immediately caught the younger’s attention. “Waaah, Hyung look!!! It’s so beautiful!”

But the older is not looking at the fireworks but on Chen’s face. “Yeah, you are beautiful in my eyes” he whispered.

“Did you said something Hyung?” Chen glanced at XiuMin.

“Ah, nothing” he smiled at the now blushing boy.

The ride on the Ferris wheel soon ended and they walked out.

“So uhm, let’s go eat dinner” XiuMin grabbed Chen’s hand and intertwined it. The younger was blushing like a tomato when the older did that.

They went inside the restaurant and to their surprise, SeHun and LuHan was their too. They called the two lovebirds.

“SeHun! LuHan!”

“Hyungs!!!” SeHun smiled.

They sat beside the couple. “So have you two eaten?” The older asked them in which they nodded. “Were just waiting for dessert”

“Oh, ok” XiuMin called a waitress and order some food for him and Chen.

After a few minutes, the main dish and dessert are now served.

 

 

They are on their way home to Chen’s house. It was quiet but comfortable. XiuMin glanced to his right side and smiled. The cutie fell asleep, probably exhausted after the fun. XiuMin stopped the car in front of Chen’s house. He looked once again at the sleeping cutie and examined those feautures of him.

From his eyes to his pinkish lips.

“I think I’m in love with you Chen” he said to the sleeping cutie.

Chen stirred in which XiuMin quickly looked away. He cleared his voice, “Wake up Chen, we’re here” he said as he patted the younger’s shoulders gently. Chen loosens his seat belt and they both got out the car.

They’re now standing in front of Chen’s door.

“So uhm, see you tomorrow, Chen” XiuMin said.

“Uhm Yeah, see you Hyung” Chen said looking down.

XiuMin was about to turn around when…

“Uhm, Hyung”

The older looked at the younger and which he got shocked when he felt the soft lips of the younger on his cheeks. He quickly got red. They both got red as Chen pulled out. “Thank you, I really had a great time with you” he said and he open the door of his house and quickly got inside before closing the door.

While XiuMin was standing outside, smiling to himself. God, he kissed me!!!!!  He held his cheeks before quickly got back to his car and drove home. Sure he will get a good night sleep.

 

Meanwhile…

Oh my God Chen, what did you just do? You kissed him, oh my gee!!! I kissed my Hyung!  He smiled to himself in which he was caught by his two brothers.

“MyungSoo Hyung, why is ChenChen Hyung smiling to himself?” MinWoo asked his eldest brother in which the older smirked.

“Well, after all, kissing a person makes you smile” MyungSoo said teasingly in which Chen throw a pillow at him.

 “Yah! Hyung!”

MyungSoo just laughed but suddenly got shocked when he felt something vibrating on his pocket. He took out his cellphone and smiled when he saw the caller. “Oh, hi SungYeol Hyung! What’s up?”

This time, Chen teased by mimicking him, “Oh hi  SungYeol baby, what’s up?” he copied his brother in which a pillow was thrown in front of his face. “Yah JongDae!”

MinWoo just looked at his two Hyungs and shook his head, “Ugh my Hyungs are so weird” he said as he went back to his bedroom and get some sleep, probably dreaming  of his DongHyun Hyung.

---------------------To Be Continued---------------------- 

 

So yeah hope you like the chapter ...