Chapter Four – I love him

Kissing Chen

UPDATE!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Chen did really had a good night sleep, because he dreamt about XiuMin and him. This morning after he bid goodbye to MyungSoo, he went to his school. When the younger finally entered the school, he quickly look from left to right to make sure no one would come out and kiss him. He sighed in relief that no one was there and he proceeded to walked at the school corridor. But suddenly he heard some steps and he looked behind only to be surprised that a bunch of flowers appeared in front of him and a boy he seemed to be recognized was holding onto it.

“L-LuHan Hyung?” he said. Well LuHan is XiuMin’s classmate. He’s a senior. “Hi Chen! Flowers for you!” he handed Chen the flowers in which he took confusedly. “Ahm, Thanks? But why would you gave me those flowers?” the younger asked. “Well you see… Uhm… Chen? Can I court you?” LuHan scratch the back of his head.

Chen’s eyes grew wide after hearing those words. “W-What?”

“I said can I court you?”

“L-Lu---“

“There he is!!! My ChenChen!” SungMin and TaeMin shouted as they ran towards the cutie.

Chen’s eyes grew wider after seeing those kissing maniacs. “I’ll answer your questions later Hyung! Aaaahhhhh!!!” And he ran while shouting.

 

 

LuHan and XiuMin we’re on their classroom, talking to each other since their teacher was still not around.

“You know, Min, I have decided to court Chen?”

Upon hearing that, XiuMin’s face paled. NO! He can’t court him, he can’t court Chen! His heart screaming at him. “O-oh is that so?”

“Yeah, you know he’s a nice person and also, he’s very cute” LuHan added in which XiuMin’ heart slowly broke apart. Well you see, XiuMin has a thing for the cutie but he didn’t tell it to him because he was afraid, afraid that Chen will reject him so he hid his feelings.

“I see, good luck courting him” he said and stood to get outside leaving LuHan smirking. “Wahahaha, my plan is working, I better call SeHunnie” he said and grabbed his phone to call them.

 

 

 

“Ahm, MinAh, I have to go” Chen said while trying to get away to the girl. Well they looked awkward to their position, MinAh’s face was a few inches to him. “Aww, Chennie, you’re so cute when you’re blushing, I just want to kiss you” she puckered her lips, ready to kiss the poor cutie.

“Ahem, Chen, there you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you” Tao, Chen’s friend, standing at the doorway. MinAh pouted and slowly she walked away from the cutie. “Whew, Thanks Tao for saving me” he said. “Anytime, now you have to pay for that”

“Huh?” and before Chen could understand what he’s saying, Tao quickly kissed his cheeks that made Chen’s gasped. “Yah!!!” he hit Tao’s shoulder who just chuckled. But they didn’t know someone caught them.

 

 

Luhan, SeHun and XiuMin were sitting at the cafeteria. XiuMin’s mind was somewhere else. A certain cutie was invading his thoughts. Luhan and SeHun looked at each other and nod. They started to tease the chubby cheek boy. “Oh Hunnie, Chen answered my confession earlier” he said teasingly that made Xiumin looked at them. “Chincha? What did he say Hannie?” SeHun asked, smirking at the chubby cheek boy. “Well, asdhgjdfgjfjbf” He whispered to SeHun and the younger giggled.

“Waaahhh he said that?” SeHun said, a little bit shocked. XiuMin decided to bug in. “What? What did he say LuHan?” XiuMin was a bit nervous because of that.

LuHan paused for a moment, he look at XiuMin’s pale face. He smiled. “Min you looked pale, are you sick?” he asked.

“N-no, so what did he say?”

“Why are you so eager to know what his answer?”

XiuMin’s face more paled. “Ahm, because---“

“Perhaps you love him?” SeHun smirked.

“Ahmm-----“

“We are right?”

“OK I LOVE HIM!!! There I said it; he can’t answer your confession”

LuHan and SeHun chirped happily that made XiuMin confused. “Confirm he realy likes the cutie!” LuHab said.

“So what did he say?” XiuMin said, a bit angry.

LuHan shool his head, “He said no”

XiuMin sighed in relief. His insides are screaming in happiness because he got a chance

“And by the way, I just confessed to him to test how would you react and SeHun’s right, you really are in love with him” LuHan said.

XiuMin didn’t pay attention to what LuHan said, his mind was occupied of how will ask Chen to go out with him.

 

----------------------TO BE CONTINUED-----------------------

 

Waah thanks for the subbies..