Chapter One – Again!!! Run!!!

Kissing Chen

Here's an update for you :D

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“YooHoo! ChenChen come out, come out wherever you are…” TaeMin and SungMin said while looking for Chen in the classroom. The two brothers wanted to steal Chen a kiss because they can’t resist his cuteness when he showed them a cute pout on his face. “ChenChen where are you” SungMin said while he looking under the table.

 

Meanwhile,

 

Inside the closet, Chen was very nervous, it was wrong to pout in front of those two Hyungs. My god! I can’t give them my first kiss!” the thoughts running on his mind stop when he heard some footsteps coming to his direction. Then suddenly, the door of the closet swung open revealing smirking TaeMin and SungMin. “Gotcha!” the two said.

Chen hurriedly pushed them away and ran towards the door. “Ahhhh!! Help me!” he screamed on top of his lungs. But before he got out, SungMin’s arms caught him back inside the room. “Ahh! Get off me!” he tried to kick those two Hyungs of his but they’re stronger than him.

“Wahaha” they laughed. “Why do you want to kiss me?” Chen asked. The two squealed like a girl, “It’s because you’re so cute! Waahh, let me kiss you!” SungMin grabbed Chen’s face and leaned closer. Chen tried to struggle but TaeMin was holding his both hands. Well SungMin almost kissed Chen…

“Yah! Guys, what are you doing here?” Kim MinSeok also known as XiuMin interrupted them. SungMin quickly pulled away from Chen, “Nothing! We were just---“ XiuMin cut off his explanation, “Guys, we’re going to be late for the nenxt period come on!” XiuMin quickly grabbed both of their hands and pulled them out of the classroom. Chen was just staring at them, especially at XiuMin.

XiuMin, a senior, his ultimate crush since he entered high school, saved him again from those who harassed him. When SungMin and taeMin was out, XiuMin quickly got back inside to see Chen blushing pink. He smiled at the boy and ruffled his hair.

“Hey Chen, you ok?” he asked the cutie who was still blushing at him. He chuckled and pinched his cheeks, “You’re so cute Chen” he glanced at his watch. “Don’t worry about those two anymore, I’ll beat them for you if they ever tried to kiss you again ok? I’ll be going now, bye bye” he ruffled his hair again making Chen blushed in red.

“XiuMin Hyung!” he called and XiuMin turned around.

“Hmm?”

“Thank you!”

XiuMin smiled and waved at him “See you later!”

 

Chen almost squealed like a fan girl after that. His crush once again saved him. “Xiumin Hyung! Why are you so handsome!” Suddenly, students slowly entered the classroom again. MinAh, Sunny and Krystal, the three gorgeous ladies in their school glanced at the cutie who was smiling to himself; they walked towards him and sat in front of him.

“Aigoo, why is my Chen smiling to himself?” MinAh asked. “Omo, is he in love with somebody? No! I’m hurt, my Chen can only love me, no one else” Krystal fake a cry. Chen snapped out of his thoughts and glanced at them and smiled. “Omo!, Chen is so cute! I want to kiss you!” Sunny squealed but before he could kiss Chen, the teacher entered the classroom much to Chen’s relief.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chen sighed and glanced outside, the color orange sun was already setting. He’s still in school for their last subject which is English. He was not in the mood to listen to his teacher because his mind was occupied with a certain Senior. He smiled at the thought. “He saved me again, MinMin!!! You’re so cool” he thought.

At last the school bell rang indicating the last subject was over. He hurriedly exited the room because the three gorgeous ladies are already searching for him. He run passed the hallway and got down up to the ground floor. He passed the school ground.

“Oh, it’s ChenChen!!!” TaeMin shouted and they began running towards the Junior cutie.

“Oh Shoot! Here we go again!” he quickly fastened his pace up to the main gate and quickly got a cab. Lucky, he closed the door of the cab before SungMin opened it. To the older’s dismay, it was locked. Chen sighed in relieved. Every day, he went through this routine. TaeMin and SungMin are brothers who were obsessed with his cuteness. They waited for Chen until they spotted him on the ground. And Chen ran for his life every time he sees the two brothers.

After a few minutes, the cab stopped in front of a two storey house, Chen quickly paid the taxi driver and got off the car. He hurriedly walked inside, put his shoes off and sat on the cushion, tired. “Oh, Hyung is here!” a boy with 13 years of age said. He’s Kim MinWoo, Chen’s youngest brother. “JongDae, you looked tired, what happened?” 17-year-old Kim MyungSoo said. Chen’s older brother.

Like Chen, MyungSoo and MinWoo are also handsome and cute. Like him, they are also popular in their school. MyungSoo, the eldest, was known as the Leader of a popular group in their school. He,JongDae, the second eldest, well you know him. He’s known as the Junior Cutie of their school. And MinWoo, the youngest of the three, known as the Kingka of their school.

“As usual” Chen sighed deeply while he slumped himself on the cushion. “Got being chase again Hyung?” MinWoo sat beside him. Chen pouted, “Why can’t they just leave me alone? Why are they chasing me every day at school? Why do they want to kiss me that badly?”

MyungSoo looked at MinWoo and nodded. Together they placed a kissed on Chen’s cheek which made the cutie gasped. The two pinched his cheeks. “It’s because you’re so cute Hyung!” MinWoo said. The cutie pried their hands of his cheeks and rubbing it. “Why can’t I be like you two? Why did I become so cute like this?” Chen asked them and which they just laughed. 

 

--------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED

 

Yeah .. So let me tell you that this is only a short story ... so yeah .. a few more chapters to comp[lpete it :D

 

Till next time 

 

Oh and thanks for the subbies !!!

 

Comments are appreciated :D