Chapter Two – The Junior Cutie and his Senior

Kissing Chen

 

I KNOW GUYS... YOU DID WAIT FOR TOO LONG, I'M  VERY VERY SORRY FOR BEING HIATUS, I HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS UPDATE... DON'T WORRY GUYS, I WILL NOT DELETE THIS FIC.. I WILL FINISH IT... SO HERE YA GO :D

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chen woke up, at the sudden call of his younger brother MinWoo, who went to his room. “ChenChen Hyung, wake up, school starts at 8. He opened his eyes a little bit and glanced at his clock on the bedside table. 7 a.m. Great, he has a plenty of time to get ready. “Ok, I’m up MinWoo, wait for me downstairs” he said and quickly stood up, grabbed a towel and proceeded to the bathroom.

“Ok” Minwoo walked towards the door and closed it.

After a few minutes, Chen turned got off the shower and went outside the bathroom with a towel draped on his waist. He quickly put on his school uniform and dried his hair. “Hyung, breakfast is ready” MinWoo called his and he went downstairs.

He saw MinWoo already on the table, eating his breakfast, bacon with egg plus fried rice. He sat on the table. MyungSoo placed their food on the table. “Eat” he said to Chen and began eating his own. Well I know you we’re wondering where are their parents. Well, their mother and father is on working on a famous company in the States. Well you can say that they are rich. Their parents only went home during special occasions like Christmas, New Year and their birthdays.

That’s why MyungSoo, the oldest of the three, took care of them. After finishing their meal, they washed the dishes and brushed their teeth. Then after that they grabbed their bags and closed the door. They walked through their school.

“Hey there, MyungSoo” a tall boy caught the attention of them. The said boy looked and blush a little. “S-SungYeol Hyung” the boy named SungYeol walked with them. Yes, they know each other’s friends and sometimes they hang out. “Hi there, SungYeol Hyung” MinWoo and Chen greeted him. “Oh, hey there, Chen and MinWoo, let’s walked you to school” he smiled at them making MyungSoo blushed again.

Chen and MinWoo glanced at each other and smiled. They knew that their brother has totally in love with his best friend but they kept it secret and let their brother make a move. They talked things a little bit before they reached MinWoo’s school, Boyfriend Academy. “Well, see ya later Hyungs” MinWoo said and walked towards the gate. After that they proceed to walked again. MyungSoo and SungYeol having this conversation again while Chen listening on music from his phone.

“So MyungSoo, how are you today?” the tall boy asked. “Well, I’m good”

“Ah, I see, anyway there’s a new clothing store near our school and the clothes are really cool” Sungyeol said. “Really? Let’s go checked it out then, I want to buy a new pair of pants” MyungSoo said. “Oh look here we are” they glanced at Chen’s school, EXO High. “See you later Hyung, have fun with walking with SungYeol Hyung” Chen teased his brother who blushed again. “Yah, Kim JongDae!!!” he shouted while SungYeol only laughed.

“Let’s go Myungie” SungYeol said and MyungSoo blushed again at the nickname. Together, they walked to their school at Infinite University.

 

Chen looked from left to right side of the school, checking if the two brothers are there. After he checked it, he proceeded to walked to the school, not noticing someone behind him and greeted him. “Hi Chen!”

Chen yelp a little before turning around and blushed, “Hi, X-XiuMin Hyung”

XiuMin smiled that made Chen’s heart melt. “So, how’s my best friend?” he placed an arm around the younger.

“I’m good” Now that you’re here! He thought.

“Oh I see, let’s go then” he said.

But the cutie didn’t know that the senior was very nervous and his heart was beating wildly whenever they made skin contact.

They reached the cutie’s classroom. “Uhm, thanks, for accompanying me with my classroom. I’ll see you later then?” Chen said looking down, he can’t stare at that oh-so-handsome face. “Ok” the senior replied and walked towards to his classroom. When the senior was out of sight, Chen squealed a little in happiness before heading inside.

He was greeted by his friends, Tao, and SeHun. They noticed the happy expression of the cutie. “OOOhhhhh, looks like someone is happy” Tao said. “Did you tell him?” asked SeHun.

“Hmm, not yet, I haven’t confirm my feelings yet and besides, I don’t know if he like me too” the cutie sighed. “Don’t lose hope, Chen, I’m sure he likes you too” SeHun encourage him.

‘I hope so’

 

Lunch time,

 

Chen hurriedly grabbed his lunch in the canteen and quickly got on his favorite hideout, the rooftop. When he open the door, he noticed that somebody was there, a guy. He was sitting on the ground and watched the whole campus. But Chen recognized who is he, and he smiled. He walked towards the guy and sat beside him.

“Oh hey Chen!” XiuMin smiled at the blushing boy.

“Hi yungHyun Hyung, what are you doing here?” the junior cutie asked the senior.

“Oh well, to calm my mind, you know, fresh air” he said.

“Oh, I see, this is my favorite place, I went up here every lunch break, I have foods here, want some?” Chen offered in which XiuMin smiled and nodded. “Thanks” The senior grabbed a sandwich and began to eat it.

‘Oh my!! He’s so cute, Those cheeks!’ Chen said to himself while looking at XiuMin. XiuMIn looked at him and smiled. The cutie swear that he was fainted on those cuteness.

“You know Chen, I have something to tell you” XiuMin suddenly hold the cuties hand. Chen’s heart began to beat faster at the sudden contact. “W-What i-is it?” the cutie stuttered. “Um Chen, I think I.. “ XiuMin gulped. How can he say it to him? This is so hard.

He cleared his throat, “Chen, I li---“

“Yah, XiuMIn Hyung! What are you doing here? Coach Choi we’re looking for us, we have practiced in 10 minutes” LuHan appeared on the door and which made Chen pulled his hands away. “Oh ok I’ll be there” XiuMin said to LuHan and faced Chen. “I’m sorry I have to go” he said sadly but Chen only smiled. “It’s ok Hyung, See you later”

XiuMin nodded but before he left, he gave Chen a kiss on a cheek that made the cutie turn red. “See you later. Chen squeled a little when they left. Hyung kiss me !!!

 

XiuMin was grinning.

“You’re lucky that I was the only one who caught you kissing him, if there’s anyone else, you’re dead” LuHan said and together they went to the soccer field. 

 

----------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------

 

So see ya next Chapter :D

 

Thanks for subscribing, viewing and commenting on this fic :D