Chapter Six - Getting Ready

Kissing Chen

Another Update

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oh my Gee!!! I can't find some decent clothes to wear. What should I do?" XiuMin threw his clothes on the bed.

"Relax! Leave it to me" LuHan said as he rammaged through his clothes. He got XiuMin a pair of black fitted jeans, white Tshirt and a thin black jacket.

"Now this will do, go get changed it's almost 7" "Yeah I almost forgot the time" XiuMin said as he ran to the bathroom to get changed. LuHan sighed and looked at his boyfriend who was playing on his phone.

"Hey Hunnie, do you think Chen likes XiuMin?" he sat beside the younger while SeHun stopped playing and looked at his Hyung. "Well I think he is,he's my classmate remember, although everyone wants to kiss him and be his boyfriend, he think and likes only XiuMIn Hyung" the younger said.

"Just like you Hunnie, I remember how I ask you out and give you a kiss" LuHan smiled and kissed SeHun's lips that made the younger blushed again. "H-Hannie H-Hdyung"

LuHan giggled and pinche SeHun's cheeks a bit. "Awww you're so cute my Princess SeHunnie!" and kissed SeHun's lips again but this time, it got more heated that made SeHun moaned. Lucky the door swung open revealing a gorgeous XiuMin, "Hey guys, what do you think ab----- Oh geez!!! Stop it guys"

SeHun pushed LuHan while trying to hide his blushing face while the older just smirking but he awwed when he say XiuMin, "Wow! You look extremely hot XiuMin!"

"You think so?" XiuMin walked into the mirror to check himself. He did really looked good.

"Wow Hyung, I'm sure Chen's Hyung will like you if he see you like that" SeHun said smiling.

"I hope so" XiuMin said.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

On the other hand, Chen was just getting ready for their trip to the amusement park., but still he was nervous. He was going there with XiuMin.

"Hey Hyung---- Wow!! You looked stunning, hey MyungSoo Hyung come here" MinWoo said as he entered Chen's room.

"What is it--- JongDae?? Is that you? You look great!" MyungSoo smiles at him in which he smiled back but then he frowned.

"I'm so nervous for today, I don't know what to do later if I'm with him" Chen said.

MyungSoo smiled and pat Chen's back shoulder. "Don't worry, you'll be ok"

As the clock turned 7, the door bell rang at his house. Chen immediately went downstairs and opened the door revealing simple yet dazzling XiuMin. The younger was speechless.

“Hi C-Chen” XiuMin stuttered. Chen’s outfit made him extremely gorgeous. “You looked good” XiuMin smiled that made the cutie blushed.

“Thanks, you too” Chen said and this time, XiuMin blushed.

“Ooohhh Chen and XiuMin sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G” LuHan and SeHun sang.

“Shut up!” XiuMin said before they all got rode in XiuMin’s car. Chen took the passenger seat while LuHan and SeHun took the back seat. LuHan smirked that made SeHun gulped in fear. He was planning to molest the younger while in the car.

The ride to the amusement park is silent except for the soft music and a small whimpered in the back. Well LuHan did molested the younger by kissing his neck.

“L-LuHan H-Hyung” SeHun whimpered when LuHan bit his neck.

“Yah! LuHan! Stop molesting SeHun! For goodness sake, he’s too young for that!” XiuMin yelled at the older.

The older immediately sat straight while SeHun blushed in deep red. After a couple of minutes they reached the park.

After parking the car..

 

"So SeHun and I will go play some games. See you later" SeHun was grabbed by Luhan leaving the two in a awkward silence.

"So where are we going Chen?" XiuMin asked andsuddenly Chen grabbed his hand."Let's go the roller coaster"

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

I know it's two months already since I update this. I'm really sorry.

 

Hope you like the update....