Not An Update

Brother in Love

If you haven't already noticed, I haven't been updating as often. With school and a computer which barely works, I really can't update much. I'll try using the laptop for updates, and since I have caused you guys all to wait, I would like to ask you guys what you want to see in the next chapter.

By that, I mean what should be the setting?

Should I just skip them meeting and write the next chapter on a different event with everyone else in it,?

Should I introduce another character, which may cause me to skip some scene, but I can make it unimportant.

Is there any two couple you would like to see hook up, but there might be a chance they might not end up together since the couples are already decided in my mind. 

Any other suggestions?

 

By the way, I really hope your comments won't be just couples you ship i.e. MinStal! Feedback would be more appreciated and for suggestions I would like to hear more than couples.

Another thing, if two people get together in this story, they aren't bound to be with each other for the rest of their lives. There are some couples I will be putting in that might not even be together at the end of the story, and there will be others which will last the whole story. I can't guarantee you will get the couple you ship, and please, I don't want you guys to base you ships in real life in this story for this story. I would like it if you thought of them as different people, and base your choices from how much chemistry they have in the story, not what you believe there is in real life. To be honest, there is one couple that a few ship in this story who are completely wrong for each other, which I will not mention, and a couple that is perfect that no one seems to notice, but I do expect you to already know which couple is which because the story hasn't reached that much development, where it is more developed in my head. 

The story is a little rough in the beginning, which I apologize for, but I'm still trying to introduce all the main characters first, which I hope to soon, before I actually start using all the scenarios I have come up with, so couple development might be a bit slow right now.

I hope you understand and I am looking forward to your feedback.